Hawa ndiyo Marais pekee waliokuwa na Intelligence kubwa katika lugha

Mkuu naomba kuuliza.. kwani kwa upande wako mtu kujua kuongea lugha ya Malkia ni mbaka awe na lafudhi ya watu waliozaliwa huko?...Naona kuna Waarabu na watu wa mataifa mengine wenye lafudhi nzito kiasi kwamba kwenye "the" wanatamka "ze" lakini ukiondoa hizo dilect zao bado utakuta wanazungumza vizuri tu na kueleweka.

Hiyo ya lafudhi umeleta wewe, mimi sikuzungumzia lafudhi katika maelezo yangu.

Ninachosema ni kwamba mwalimi nyerere oral english yake haina tofauti na oral english ya mwalimu Asumani wa shule ya msingi mabibo. Wote viwango vyao ni 3/10 at best.

Why are you angry?
You seem to be somewhat mentally disturbed, zygote, a still born fetus flesh in the womb of a woman, so go back into your mother's womb, when she re-gives birth, you'll probably become a complete infant.
Zygote ,or sperms, this name truly matches your grotesque deeds.
Lame duck! When I was a learning alphabetical order, best way not to making stupid mistake was reading carefully! Here is you. at that adulthood possibly having enjoyed a national loan for your education, you still can't read carefully! Why?

Look at my JF identity. I am Zygot. NOT Zygote. You missed it, in hurry to making people read what you call english language. Now, follow me in this traverse of correction: whatever you see in red fonts, have a look at it for proper english wording.
This is what you wrote
Why are you angry?
You seem to be somewhat mentally disturbed, zygote, a still born fetus flesh in the womb of a woman, so go back into your mother's womb, when she re-gives birth, you'll probably become a complete infant.
Zygote ,or sperms, this name truly matches your grotesque deeds.

Re-gives - this had never been an english word colloquially, you have no meaning!
so go - After 'so' put a comma. you inserted a comma before the word so, that means you have a class three learning problem; using punctuation marks.
a complete infant - in life there is no complete infant or half or any fraction of a sort. This sounds like Kiswahili. Just say an infant.

What you have just seen, is a series of errors made by an adamant person, who believes that he knows good English language to the level that can be used to assess our previous sitting Presidents. They are not typing errors, they are grammatical errors. Bragging will never make you a good learned person.

Young boy/ girl. You just pick some english words and put them together and pretend its english. Why? You either speak english or swahili, thats our principle here.but you have formulated your own language with some english words. Congratulations

that is failure of using logoc in argument to attack personel! by the way relax empty minded guy!😂😂😂

Young boy/ girl. You just pick some english words and put them together and pretend its english. Why? You either speak english or swahili, thats our principle here.but you have formulated your own language with some english words. Congratulations
YOU GIRL WHERE DO YOU GET THOSE JOKES??😂😂

You must not tell me how i must argue! language to be used! poor response ! lack of logic and application of premissess led to false conclusion.

shame on you DUDE!!😁😁

Akili zimegawanyika katika makundi kadhaa. Sitopenda kuzungumzia hayo makundi. Ila leo naweza kidogo kutambua Marais wawili kati ya watano ambao wamewahi kuongoza Tanzania.

Kwa upande wa ku master lugha vizuri au kuwa na intelligence kubwa katika lugha za kigeni wa kwanza alikuwa Mw.Julius Kambarage Nyerere na wa Pili ni Benjamin William Mkapa.

Hawa walikuwa wazuri sana katika lugha ya kiingereza. Tunasema walikuwa competent in english language. Baada ya hapo hatukuwahi tena kupata marais ambao sisi tunaoifaham lugha tulikuwa tuna enjoy.

Hawa jamaa walikuwa na akili. Mkapa kama angekuwa tu na uangalizi mzuri asingejichanganya na mafisadi alikuwa mmoja ya marais wenye akili.sure alikuwa na akili akaitumia vibaya.

Mwinyi alikuwa mzuri kwenye lugha mama...hii alizaliwa akiizungumza hakuna jipya sana.

Ukija kwa mzee wangu Mwinyi ,Kikwete na Dr. Magufuli. Hawa kiingereza chao ni cha ugoko.kinagonga gonga hivyo hivyo. Ze... Ze ze ze... Ndo hivyo tena.nliwahi msikiliza mara kadhaa kikwete akihojiwa kwa kiingereza ni aina ya kiingereza anachozungumza mtoto wangu wa standard 5.

Hamna kitu...alipata shida siku ile amekuja Obama anahojiwa suala la yule mfanyakzi wa ubalozini kule ughaibuni... Nikamwonea huruma.

Mwinyi hakuwa na makuu. Yeye alizoea kugonga kiswahili na was ok with that.
Mwinyi ni competent kwenye Lugha ya wavaa Kobazi

Back
Top Bottom