Have you seen pictures of these dazzlingly beautiful ladies who are carrying a handbag?

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016

First and Foremost, every woman who is alive today has her unique quality of making herself look absolutely stunning. And the fact of the matter is that, it doesn't not matter how much a budget a woman has; there are endless ways for women to look absolutely stunning, without spending alot of money. Admittedly, in today's world, things have been so branded to the extent that majority of the people always wants items that are so expensive.

Women across the world carry handbags for various reasons. However, most women carry handbags so that they can put their possessions inside, things like car keys, cellphones and many other things. Some women will tell you that a carrying a handbag makes them feel good. Fashion designers have managed to make a variety of handbags; and nowadays, women have handbags that they carry when they go to work and when they go for leisure.

Without shadow of doubt, a handbag adds a lot to woman overall look. A handbag also gives women a leverage of carrying so many important things. And I have already indicated above which items women are able to carry with their handbags. At the moment, almost each and every woman's bag available in the market have been so designed that women can be able to divide their items quite nicely. In some handbags, there are pockets designed to keep all the make up kit that women use.

Lately, some women have said that they are prepared to spend more on a handbag: some even says they can choose handbags over other items like cellphones and clothes. There are plenty of luxurious handbags nowdays.

Now the question is: When did women find handbags so desirable? Well, the question is somewhat difficult to answer, because I have never come a cross a study that deals with this issue.

Women partly like handbags because they’ve become a unique outward statement of a woman’s status, in recent years.

NB: There are plenty of women across the world who like carrying a handbag, however due to the limitation of space; I will only upload this few pictures. But readers can visit various social media platforms to see pictures of ladies who carry a handbag.

138806748_5630843853607815_5369486947780058212_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom