Have you ever seen those claims healing after church crusade?

pureman2

JF-Expert Member
Aug 21, 2019
Religion is historically been a part of human life. Wether you believe in a white God or African god at the end you will be tied to some spiritual rituals and religion practices.

In our generation we are experiencing a mushroom of religious ministry and rampantly growing in Sub Saharan countries, Tanzania inclusive. Most of these ministry one of their main message is making the gospel of Jesus is made known to all around the world, and if God paradventure people should consider repenting their sin and reconcile with God Father who is in heaven. This is well and I have no problem with this.

Some of these ministry are those who overemphasize about miracle ministries or the prosperity gospel such that they make the issue of getting miracle as a propgand to get More people in their crusades.

Some have gone far to guarantee miracle prosperity, however, if you evaluate critically their overall congregation ...the so called servants of God are the one living lavishious life Vs their members whose majority live in poverty and stressed life.

However, one thing left me wonder after every ministry crusades, such that I have never seen those blind man, deaf , lame and those had cancer or typical HIV that claim to be healed during crusade are continuing to be seen in our streets and walking as a living testemony ???

Where do they go after crusades?

This is what I only have for today

Kindly let me know if those forks do exist in your place .

Religion is historically been a part of human life. Wether you believe in a white God or African god at the end you will be tied to some spiritual rituals and religion practices.

In our generation we are experiencing a mushroom of religious ministry and rampantly growing in Sub Saharan countries, Tanzania inclusive. Most of these ministry one of their main message is making the gospel of Jesus is made known to all around the world, and if God paradventure people should consider repenting their sin and reconcile with God Father who is in heaven. This is well and I have no problem with this.

Some of these ministry are those who overemphasize about miracle ministries or the prosperity gospel such that they make the issue of getting miracle as a propgand to get More people in their crusades.

Some have gone far to guarantee miracle prosperity, however, if you evaluate critically their overall congregation ...the so called servants of God are the one living lavishious life Vs their members whose majority live in poverty and stressed life.

However, one thing left me wonder after every ministry crusades, such that I have never seen those blind man, deaf , lame and those had cancer or typical HIV that claim to be healed during crusade are continuing to be seen in our streets and walking as a living testemony ???

Sportpesa g fahg tat tena 15000 15000 tena r tttttyttr

That's why I will remain a Muslim.

Poor English

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Those are actors
When u see an actor in real life, it takes away the magic of the movie....

Back
Top Bottom