Have you ever heard on the approaching Earth-Galaxy Alignment?

Isimilo

JF-Expert Member
Aug 16, 2007
As having seen that some areas in science field have been not taken care of in this part whereby most of posts are relating to computer or technology, I have just decided to bounce in the other areas and especially on Universe science.
Well the matter is not religious based or fictitious based.
In simplicity form we know that our solar system is part of the observable universe which is made of several galaxies.
Galaxy is a "milky" by looking spinning materials like if someone is stilling a heavy liquid in a pot using a spoon. It borrowed its MILKY WAY name by using simple concept like that.
Within this MILKY WAY our solar system is within one of the tail of this revolving fluid.
This fluid has two tails near its end and at its center it has a very strong gravitational space called black hole.
This is not black as such but because it prevent anything from passing it even light is too heavy and easily pulled by this force rendering nothing to be able to escape through it. That how it gets this name black hole
so this black hole form the axis for other 'all' object to revolve around it.

if we talk of our position in the MILKY WAY, it is material if we talk of the entire of our solar system not Earth as it is too small to be taken into account considering its influence in the milky way.
our solar system is not taking a direct smooth follow of the milky way, no. it is making a spiral revolution on the milky way by going through (perpendicular to the milky way surface) passing though the other side then back on the upper surface making one complete cycle as it goes by in the milky spiny motion.
Look on the attachment.

so my point is after scientific calculation the solar system make a half cycle after every 26,000 Earth Years close the milky then going back to close in the clockwise direction another 26,000 thousand years.
so we can say that the solar system make one complete cycle on the milky way surface or plane every 52,000 year.
The Milky Way surface center is composed of various densely materials and forces, scientifically called dust.
Once in the Milky Way plane on closing, the solar system encounters several debris, possible impacts and hurricanes.

So having said so I come now to the main point.

IT HAS NOW BEEN CALCULATED THAT OUR SOLAR SYSTEM IS ABOUT TO FINISH ANOTHER HALF CYCLE AROUND THE MILKY WAY AND IT WILL BE CROSSING THE GALACTIC PLANE ON 21ST DECEMBER 2012. ALMOST TWO YEAR FROM NOW

so many arguments conspiracies and postulation have been going about the matter. And since forces which are in the galactic plane moves in a random interacting form even use of computer to calculate the nature and angle of possible impact in the plane is difficulty.
But actually NASSA have proved that the earth will be closing the galactic plane on the named date but not already able to calculate the level of outcomes if any will.
Only they have established an abnormal continuous increase in the earth gravitation and magnetic pole shift which may be due to repulsion or attraction to the galaxy magnetic field in the approaching galactic plane.
However what is certain is that as more and more we do approach the plane several.

It has come to be noted that even some ancient civilizations have foretold the matter in their calendar but this does not play any much concern so long we are having computer technology at hand by now which lenders most historical information redundant and giving us the correct up-to-date information to be relied upon.

Attachments

• Earth-Galax motion relation.pdf
    182.1 KB · Views: 46
I must say that I am impressed by your general inquisitiveness and dissatisfaction with the fact that more threads of cosmological nature are not presented here. I believe you have potential nd may contribute a lot of inteesting topics. Your above post is certainly interesting.Good try,

Lakini kablaya kuelimisha watu na elimu ya "universe" na ma Galaxy ni vizuri ujielimishe wewe vizuri zaidi.

Kwa mfano, unaonekana kuwa n matatizo katika kujieleza vizuri kwa lugha ya kiingereza.Pia unaonekana hujaelewa vizuri galaxy ni nini, unatuambia kwamba galaxy ni fluid, labda unataka kuonyesha the fluidity of the large scale structure of galaxies? With your English it is very hard to tell and very confusing.

I will be back to dissect your post some more if needed.

I must say that I am impressed by your general inquisitiveness and dissatisfaction with the fact that more threads of cosmological nature are not presented here. I believe you have potential nd may contribute a lot of inteesting topics. Your above post is certainly interesting.Good try,

Lakini kablaya kuelimisha watu na elimu ya "universe" na ma Galaxy ni vizuri ujielimishe wewe vizuri zaidi.

Kwa mfano, unaonekana kuwa n matatizo katika kujieleza vizuri kwa lugha ya kiingereza.Pia unaonekana hujaelewa vizuri galaxy ni nini, unatuambia kwamba galaxy ni fluid, labda unataka kuonyesha the fluidity of the large scale structure of galaxies? With your English it is very hard to tell and very confusing.

.......hicho kiingereza chako kibovu cha kidato cha pili cha kuchanganya na kiswahili ni kero kwa wengi humu ila hawasemi tuu.

As having seen that some areas in science field have been not taken care of in this part whereby most of posts are relating to computer or technology, I have just decided to bounce in the other areas and especially on Universe science.
Well the matter is not religious based or fictitious based.
In simplicity form we know that our solar system is part of the observable universe which is made of several galaxies.
Galaxy is a "milky" by looking spinning materials like if someone is stilling a heavy liquid in a pot using a spoon. It borrowed its MILKY WAY name by using simple concept like that.
Within this MILKY WAY our solar system is within one of the tail of this revolving fluid.
This fluid has two tails near its end and at its center it has a very strong gravitational space called black hole.
This is not black as such but because it prevent anything from passing it even light is too heavy and easily pulled by this force rendering nothing to be able to escape through it. That how it gets this name black hole
so this black hole form the axis for other 'all' object to revolve around it.

if we talk of our position in the MILKY WAY, it is material if we talk of the entire of our solar system not Earth as it is too small to be taken into account considering its influence in the milky way.
our solar system is not taking a direct smooth follow of the milky way, no. it is making a spiral revolution on the milky way by going through (perpendicular to the milky way surface) passing though the other side then back on the upper surface making one complete cycle as it goes by in the milky spiny motion.
Look on the attachment.

so my point is after scientific calculation the solar system make a half cycle after every 26,000 Earth Years close the milky then going back to close in the clockwise direction another 26,000 thousand years.
so we can say that the solar system make one complete cycle on the milky way surface or plane every 52,000 year.
The Milky Way surface center is composed of various densely materials and forces, scientifically called dust.
Once in the Milky Way plane on closing, the solar system encounters several debris, possible impacts and hurricanes.

So having said so I come now to the main point.
IT HAS NOW BEEN CALCULATED THAT OUR SOLAR SYSTEM IS ABOUT TO FINISH ANOTHER HALF CYCLE AROUND THE MILKY WAY AND IT WILL BE CROSSING THE GALACTIC PLANE ON 21ST DECEMBER 2012. ALMOST TWO YEAR FROM NOW

so many arguments conspiracies and postulation have been going about the matter. And since forces which are in the galactic plane moves in a random interacting form even use of computer to calculate the nature and angle of possible impact in the plane is difficulty.
But actually NASSA have proved that the earth will be closing the galactic plane on the named date but not already able to calculate the level of outcomes if any will.
Only they have established an abnormal continuous increase in the earth gravitation and magnetic pole shift which may be due to repulsion or attraction to the galaxy magnetic field in the approaching galactic plane.
However what is certain is that as more and more we do approach the plane several.
It has come to be noted that even some ancient civilizations have foretold the matter in their calendar but this does not play any much concern so long we are having computer technology at hand by now which lenders most historical information redundant and giving us the correct up-to-date information to be relied upon.

Isimilo, post nzuri nimeipenada. Labda cha msingi tu ni kwamba Solar \sytem yetu ndiyo ile ambayo iko kwenye galaxy inayoitwa milky way, but there a lots of galaxies in the universe, and possibly billions of them. The nearest galaxy to our own is about 4 billions light years away (umbali ambao ktu kinachosafiri kwa speed ya km laki 3 kwa sekunde moja, kitachukua mda wa miaka billion 4 kufika kwenye hiyo galaxy ambayo tuko nayo karibu sana). Zingine zote ziko mbali zaidi ya pale. Kama kuna sehemu nimeteleza naomba mtu anisahihioshe tafadhali

Kwa mfano, unaonekana kuwa n matatizo katika kujieleza vizuri kwa lugha ya kiingereza. Pia unaonekana hujaelewa vizuri galaxy ni nini, unatuambia kwamba galaxy ni fluid, labda unataka kuonyesha the fluidity of the large scale structure of galaxies? With your English it is very hard to tell and very confusing.

]
Kiranga:
I like your ideas and/opinion. The thing I would rather suggest to you is that you endeavour on disscussing the themes rather than attacking presenters of the themes. Halafu nadhani mimi tunaluck jukwaa la falsafa, why shouldn't we have one?

].......hicho kiingereza chako kibovu cha kidato cha pili cha kuchanganya na kiswahili ni kero kwa wengi humu ila hawasemi tuu.[/[/SIZE]QUOTE]

Koba;
Kuendelea kujadili vitu in a marginalised way as this, and we think we are smart enough kupigana vita dhidi ya ufisadi? Hatutashinda. Tujadili vitu vya kutujenga na vyenye mantiki ktk maisha yetu. Siyo kushambuliana sisi kwa sisi!

Kiranga
hizo language failures ni tatizo la watanzania hiyo moja. unaweza kuilaumu serikali siyo mimi.
pili kinachoongelewa hapo ni lugha ya kukopa ambayo imetumiwa sana kwenye elimu ya anga za juu ili kurahisisha muelewaji aelewe katika layman language kwani kuna wengine hapa wamesoma sociology au history ikuanza kuja na angular motion and intersteller orbital nani atakuelewa. hii mada nilijaribu kuitoa kwenye sansansi ili niieleze katika lugha rahisis kwani hapa si sayansi tena ni jambo ambalo linaelekea kumgusa kila mtu. ndio maana nimejitahidi kutumia lugha rahisi kila mtua apate picha.

halafu koba. wewe umechanganya madesa. unachoongelea ni mwendo wa kwneda katikati ya Galaxy yenyewe ambayo sisituma. sivyo hapa ni kwamba solar system yetu inazunguka hiyo galaxy yetu lakini pia infanya motion nyingine kukatiza kila upande wa hiyo galaxy ambayo ni kama sahani kwa muda wa miaka 26,000. angalia kuna atachment unaweza kupata picha.

Nimeipenda sana hii thread kwa ukweli kabisa,inajaribu kutufundisha mambo mengi ambayo kwa matazamo wa kawaida wengi hatupendi kuyafatilia hapa jamvini.

Kiranga
hizo language failures ni tatizo la watanzania hiyo moja. unaweza kuilaumu serikali siyo mimi.
pili kinachoongelewa hapo ni lugha ya kukopa ambayo imetumiwa sana kwenye elimu ya anga za juu ili kurahisisha muelewaji aelewe katika layman language kwani kuna wengine hapa wamesoma sociology au history ikuanza kuja na angular motion and intersteller orbital nani atakuelewa. hii mada nilijaribu kuitoa kwenye sansansi ili niieleze katika lugha rahisis kwani hapa si sayansi tena ni jambo ambalo linaelekea kumgusa kila mtu. ndio maana nimejitahidi kutumia lugha rahisi kila mtua apate picha.

halafu koba. wewe umechanganya madesa. unachoongelea ni mwendo wa kwneda katikati ya Galaxy yenyewe ambayo sisituma. sivyo hapa ni kwamba solar system yetu inazunguka hiyo galaxy yetu lakini pia infanya motion nyingine kukatiza kila upande wa hiyo galaxy ambayo ni kama sahani kwa muda wa miaka 26,000. angalia kuna atachment unaweza kupata picha.[/QUOTE]
Isimilo;
Nadhani ulikuwa uanijibu mimi siyo Koba. Is true possibly nimechanganya sijapitia makabrasha haya muda mrefu. Hivi kipenyo cha galaxy yetu, milky way, ni light years ngapi? Nimesahau!

Makanya
kuzunguka Galaxy yetu ni Light years it will cost you up to 100,000 light years.

Makanya
Kumbuka Solar system iko ndani ya galaxy. ime- formulated motion nyingine ya kukatiza ile galaxy disk juu na chini kwa muda ambao ni wa Earth Years wa miaka 26,000 kuhama kutoka upande mmoja kwenda upande wa pili. na mwaka 2012 December tutakuwa katikati ya hiyo disk nikiwa na maana kwamba sio katikati ya mduala hapana katikati kiubavu ubavu wakati ikihama kwenda upande mwingine na wala si kwenda pale katikati ya mduala.

NASSA definition of this motion

The Sun oscillates up and down relative to the galactic plane approximately 2.7 times per orbit. This is very similar to how a [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simple_harmonic_oscillator"]simple harmonic oscillator[/ame] works with no drag force (damping) term. These oscillations often coincide with [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_extinction"]mass extinction[/ame] periods on Earth; presumably the higher density of stars close to the galactic plane leads to more [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_events"]impact events[/ame].

Nadhani mkiendelea hivi kwa kiswahli kueleweshana wenyewe basi itasaidia kuelimisha ile jamii kubwa ya watoto wa kitazania walio shule ambao wengi wakiingia humu wakiiona Thead ya Ya kingeleza huwachana nayo hata kama itawasaidia kuongeza ufahamu wao,wanakimbilia kwenye mapenzi (hata huko wachangiaji wengi sana kuliko hapa).
Mategemeo yangu kwamba waje hapa waulize maswali ili muwaelimishe,siku hizi watoto bure kabisa hawajui mambo mengi,unaweza kushangaa huko shule wanafata au wanasomeshwa kweli?na hata unaweza jiuliza kama Walimu na maktaba bado zipo huko shule?

Makanya
kuzunguka Galaxy yetu ni Light years it will cost you up to 100,000 light years.

Isimilo:
Jina langu naitwa Makanyaga na si Makanya!
Hapana, Isimilo; kuna mzingo na kuna kipenyo. Mimi nilichokuuliza ni kipenyo siyo Mzingo. 100,000 light years ni kipenyo cha Galaxy yetu na si mzingo. Ukitaka kujua mzingo wake sasa inabidi uchukue hiyo astronomical distance ya kipenyo uzidishe na 22/7 au 3.14.... , yaani pie.
Check these two links to get more of the clues!
http://hypertextbook.com/facts/1999/SaraLi.shtml
and
http://hypertextbook.com/facts/1998/KarianFung.shtml

Nearsest Galaxy Andromeda iko kama 2 million light years away, imebidi nicheck, na si 4 billion light years km nilivyosema mwanzo! I'm sorry!

.......hicho kiingereza chako kibovu cha kidato cha pili cha kuchanganya na kiswahili ni kero kwa wengi humu ila hawasemi tuu.

Sema ubovu uko wapi kwenye hicho kiingereza nirekebishe basi.Kuchanganya na Kiswahili ni kwa sababu sijui Kiingereza wala Kiswahili, na utaendelea kukerwa sana tu kwa sababu sina mpango wa kubadili style.

Kama vipi niweke kwenye ignore list.

As much as neither my English nor my Swahili is perfect, wala usijidanganye/ usitudanganye kwamba kero yako, which to me is just an euphemism for your lack of understanding, usifikiri kutoelewa kwako kunatokana na matumizi yangu ya lugha mbili hizi pamoja. Hata nikitumia Kiswahili au lugha ya kabila lenu utakuwa huelewi bado, kwa sababu chances are I will use a more involved and interesting vocabulary than your half birdbrained head could ever dream of either stomaching.
or understanding.

Wewe ni kama mdingi mnoko anayelazimisha kanuni zilizo outdated na duni ya eo, kwa sababu yeye kazoea tape ambayo huwezi kufikia wimbo wa nane bila kupitia wimbo wa kwanza, pili, tatu etc anataka kulaziisha watu wasikilize nyimbo zote ili wafikie wimbo wanaoutaka.Siku hizi kuna CD grandpa, watu wanabonyeza wimbo wanaotaka, kama si style yako anza, unakuwa kama mdingi obsolete katika ulimwengu wa leo wa free exchange of information, forget about mixing Swahili and English, you are tempting meto design a completely new language and fling it down your throat just for the fun of it.

Don't make me do it, I am bound to overdo it.

Makanya
Kumbuka Solar system iko ndani ya galaxy. ime- formulated motion nyingine ya kukatiza ile galaxy disk juu na chini kwa muda ambao ni wa Earth Years wa miaka 26,000 kuhama kutoka upande mmoja kwenda upande wa pili. na mwaka 2012 December tutakuwa katikati ya hiyo disk nikiwa na maana kwamba sio katikati ya mduala hapana katikati kiubavu ubavu wakati ikihama kwenda upande mwingine na wala si kwenda pale katikati ya mduala.

Point muhimu sana.

Jua letu na mfumo wake wa sayari lipo katika viunga vya Mily Way Galaxy. Jua linasafiri kiubapa na wala haliendi katikati ya Milky Way Galaxy.

Kwangu mimi, these 2012 cheap stunts aside, the fact that Galaxies za Milky Way na Andromeda ziko on a collision course is more interesting, no matter the timescale.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcX1bmORbE0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Also, the fact that the niverse is expanding into nothing, and that galaxies are moving apart from each other, and that each star is moving from every other star, and that eventually the universe will end up with every galaxy being an island galaxy cut off from the rest of the universe, and that this is as irreversible as the arrow of time and the intrinic entropy, and that there is a possibility of a multiverse, and what happenned "before" the big bang, and what is the universe expndinginto if outside the universe there is no space and a host of more interesting questions are more intriguing.

Point muhimu sana.

Jua letu na mfumo wake wa sayari lipo katika viunga vya Mily Way Galaxy. Jua linasafiri kiubapa na wala haliendi katikati ya Milky Way Galaxy.

Kwangu mimi, these 2012 cheap stunts aside, the fact that Galaxies za Milky Way na Andromeda ziko on a collision course is more interesting, no matter the timescale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcX1bmORbE0&feature=player_embedded

Also, the fact that the niverse is expanding into nothing, and that galaxies are moving apart from each other, and that each star is moving from every other star, and that eventually the universe will end up with every galaxy being an island galaxy cut off from the rest of the universe, and that this is as irreversible as the arrow of time and the intrinic entropy, and that there is a possibility of a multiverse, and what happenned "before" the big bang, and what is the universe expndinginto if outside the universe there is no space and a host of more interesting questions are more intriguing.
Hapa sasa mzee Kiranga unaanza kuongea! Achana na topics hizo hapo juu haziisaidii forum. Halafu ningeomba ma-mods wa jamii forums watupe option ya Jukwaa la Falsafa. Nikikukuta huko siku hiyo, nitaomba unieleze vizuri why should you use Scientific, emperical data to ascertain the existence of God. I always urge most people not to mix up things! Usitumie science ku-disapprove pseudo-science and the vice versa, au usitumie Quran takatifu ku-dissappprove the existence of Jesus Christ, au Bible ku-dissapprove the then existence of Mtume Mohammed SAW. Samahani kama nimetoka nje ya mada, but my point is, I can demonstrate to you by vivid examples that God exists and his prophet might not be Kiranga only, there should be some other more!

Isimilo, post nzuri nimeipenada. Labda cha msingi tu ni kwamba Solar \sytem yetu ndiyo ile ambayo iko kwenye galaxy inayoitwa milky way, but there a lots of galaxies in the universe, and possibly billions of them. The nearest galaxy to our own is about 4 billions light years away (umbali ambao ktu kinachosafiri kwa speed ya km laki 3 kwa sekunde moja, kitachukua mda wa miaka billion 4 kufika kwenye hiyo galaxy ambayo tuko nayo karibu sana). Zingine zote ziko mbali zaidi ya pale. Kama kuna sehemu nimeteleza naomba mtu anisahihioshe tafadhali

Hivi we bibi upo?

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom