Hatimaye safari za JK kuongezeka...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrire

Jul 13, 2011
Jamani…… Jamani……… Jamani

Huyo Mkubwa wa visiwa vya Comoro Kaja kumpa pole JK, je msiba ni wa jamaa au watanzania wote?!

Halafu sasa isitoshe kapita tu njia kuelekea Ulaya kwenye vikao vya wakubwa. Sasa ndo tuseme kampitia jamaa waende wote au tumweleweje sasa.

Huyo Mkubwa wa visiwa vya Comoro Kaja kumpa pole JK, je msiba ni wa jamaa au watanzania wote?!

Halafu sasa isitoshe kapita tu njia kuelekea Ulaya kwenye vikao vya wakubwa. Sasa ndo tuseme kampitia jamaa waende wote au tumweleweje sasa.

Totally confused mkuu,your thread needs some changes and clearly arrangements,but much more connection of ideas eg How is the coming of Comoro's President may led to increasing of JK's movement outside the country? etc...because your a new member to this forum,then I suggest to you to explore experiences from other experienced member on how to write and to present constructive threads.Otherwise it is a good start!!

Totally confused mkuu,your thread needs some changes and clearly arrangements,but more connection of idea...because your new member I suggest to your to explore experiences from other experienced member on how to write and to present constructive threads.Otherwise it is a good start!!

Thanks Only83 I notice that, nimepost kwenye wrong wall! Sorry for all JF members

uharo mengine bana!unabore.

Sasa kiongozi wa comoro ulitaka akufuate wewe akupe pole? Pole anapewa rais wa nchi kwa niaba ya wananchi wake,umetokea wapi wewe?
Hizo hoja zako zinavuja.
Kajipange upya kama shida yako ni kupinga kila kitu.

Atakuwa amekusoma mkuu.

Totally confused mkuu,your thread needs some changes and clearly arrangements,but much more connection of ideas eg How is the coming of Comoro's President may led to increasing of JK's movement outside the country? etc...because your a new member to this forum,then I suggest to you to explore experiences from other experienced member on how to write and to present constructive threads.Otherwise it is a good start!!

Am very sorry for all JF members for my Thread! Next time i will try to ma level best
Am so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom