Hatimaye Miss Lara, aolewa kwa Gavana Adam Oshiomhole

figganigga

JF-Expert Member
Oct 17, 2010
Watu walikua wakimbeza gavana kwamba hamuwezi mtoto mbichi kama Lara. Lakini yeye aling'aka na kusema anaweza fanya hata zaidi ya kazi vijana wanazo zifanya.

Gavana huyu aliyeanza kwa kukimbia kilometa kumi ili kuwaonesha watu kwamba bado yupo fit.

Ndoa ya wawili hawa imeleta gumuzo mjini. Watu walio wengi wanamlaumu msichana kwamba kaolewa kwa mtu ambaye ni sawa na babu yake. Wengi wanasema kwamba kafuata hela sio ndoa yaani wanasema mwanamke ni Mpigaji.

Hapa chini ya baadhi ya picha zao siku ya harusi yao

GOVERNOR ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE'S GLAMOUR WEDDING IN PICTURES

image.aspx

image-952-388x437.jpg
The officiating minister hands marriage certificate to Governor Oshiomhole

"I am Still Strong To Do What Young People Do," Adams Oshiomhole Boasts
Bad guy! Edo state governor has boast about his youthful exuberance following his completion of a 10km race earlier today in Okpepke Edo state.

The governor said although he didn't win, the fact that he completed the race shows his prowess barely 24 hours after getting married – again.
"I worked hard but was not successful. To do 10 kilometers after the wedding assured me that I am capable and strong to what young people can do" he said.
image.aspx

Governor Adams Oshiomhole slips a ring on a finger of Miss Iara Fortes at a private marriage registry at Iyamho, Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo State, on Friday
image.aspx

Governor Adams Oshiomhole signs the dotted lines at the registry
image.aspx

Parents of the bride, Mr and Mrs Fortes
image.aspx

Model, Iara Fortes teaches Adams Oshiomhole how to strike a pose
image.aspx

Mother of the groom, Hajia Aishetu Oshiomhole and Mr Godwin Obaseki, Chairman, Edo State Economic Team at the Wedding Registry
image.aspx

Children and grandchildren of Governor Adams Oshiomhole
image.aspx

A-List Politicians: Senator Bukola Saraki; president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari; Governor Adams Oshiomhole; his wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Mrs and Mrs Fortes, parents of the bride and vice president-elect, Prof Yemi Osibanjo
image.aspx

enator Bukola Saraki; Mrs Fortes, father of the bride; president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari; Governor Adams Oshiomhole; his wife, Iara Oshiomhole and Mrs Fortes, mother of the bride

Chanzo: Blogs

yakawaida sana hayo. mfano mzuri hapa kwetu ni mengi na k-lyn ndoa iliyofungwa hivi karibuni. ukiwa huna hela mademu wazuri utaishia kuwaita mashemeji tu. chezea fweza weye.

Heaven on Earth hivi vibabu mfano wa machache kumbe West bado vipo! Lol

Acheni watu wautafute urembo kwa nguvu aisee maana ndipo vizee vyenye pesa zao vinatuepo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeeehh...hii ni kukiuka HAKI ZA WANAWAKE ...!!! Huu ni unyanyasaji kabisaa...!!! Babu anaoa msichana age mtoto wake wa mwisho...eeh..!!!?

Back
Top Bottom