Has Magufuli totally failed or needs more chance?

My Son drink water

JF-Expert Member
Nov 30, 2016
I wonder why does our president hate being told the truth whilst he's merely a mankind whose ways are also imperfect just like others.

He does good and bad deeds besides,I will be an hypocrite if I will say that, since he came in power he has done nothing, No! in some parts he did good.

But there are some many parts which he has completely failed and still he wants to coerce to get upheld by all people.

It's very much clear that if you attempt to oppose him publicly you will end up either being shot by unknown men and or going missed.

Ben Saanane is nowhere to be found since he went missing, and before his disappearance he received an intimidation SMS from a man whose name was identified as Emmanuel Joseph,though he reported the matter to the Police, but the Police neglected his lamentation until he went missing.

A big number of public workers have been fired and no any replacement to their positions has been made ever since.

That has rendered the toughest circulation of money in the country,in such a way that business closure is prevailing day to day,and most of business men including me,have moved to other countries so as to find the green investment pasture wherein they are profiting.

"Money should be scarce, but should not be too scarce ",this is an economy slogan.

Today in Tanzania, money is too scarce and less valued.

When opponents raise their voices to tell the government to fix up the current hard situation in the country, they end up in cells or totally subject themselves to death, like Ansbert Ngurumo who recently fled to Finland to seek safe haven after unknown assassins sought to devour his life.

For how long will we stay with this situation?

That's why the spiritual leaders have sent an epistle to the government in which they cited Democracy and economy as the major issues which the government should work upon.

If change will not be made in his governance,Magufuli will have to opt to leave office democratically for the good of our country .

Haaaaa! St Michael the Arch Angel.
We really need to brace our selves for tougher times ahead. Lakini yote haya ni matunda ya CCM, na sisi kama watawaliwa kufumbia macho yote haya yanayotokea

I wonder why does our president hate being told the truth whilst he's merely a mankind whose ways are also imperfect just like others.

He does good and bad deeds besides,I will be an hypocrite if I will say that, since he came in power he has done nothing, No! in some parts he did good.

But there are some many parts which he has completely failed and still he wants to coerce to get upheld by all people.

It's very much clear that if you attempt to oppose him publicly you will end up either being shot by unknown men and or going missed.

Ben Saanane is nowhere to be found since he went missing, and before his disappearance he received an intimidation SMS from a man whose name was identified as Emmanuel Joseph,though he reported the matter to the Police, but the Police neglected his lamentation until he went missing.

A big number of public workers have been fired and no any replacement to their positions has been made ever since.

That has rendered the toughest circulation of money in the country,in such a way that business closure is prevailing day to day,and most of business men including me,have moved to other countries so as to find the green investment pasture wherein they are profiting.

"Money should be scarce, but should not be too scarce ",this is an economy slogan.

Today in Tanzania, money is too scarce and less valued.

When opponents raise their voices to tell the government to fix up the current hard situation in the country, they end up in cells or totally subject themselves to death, like Ansbert Ngurumo who recently fled to Finland to seek safe haven after unknown assassins sought to devour his life.

For how long will we stay with this situation?

That's why the spiritual leaders have sent an epistle to the government in which they cited Democracy and economy as the major issues which the government should work upon.

If change will not be made in his governance,Magufuli will have to opt to leave office democratically for the good of our country .
Which money do you imply? Money from drug traffickers or dealers or none existence employees or false seminars / workshops and meetings or import / custom tax dodgers?
We are in a Transformation and Renaissance period. We need to be patient like a vulture because sooner than later we will be somewhere someplace admirable! Play cool!

Which money do you imply? Money from drug traffickers or dealers or none existence employees or false seminars / workshops and meetings or import / custom tax dodgers?
We are in a Transformation and Renaissance period. We need to be patient like a vulture because sooner than later we will be somewhere someplace admirable! Play cool!

Don't lie to yourself my fellow Tanzanian
Transformation period hahahhh you must be joking.....
What about the killings, assassination attempts, kidnappings, tortures and tortured etc is this what will lead Tz somewhere someplace admirable?? Pleaseee
Think cool for the sake of our Country !

Is he/she a real human being? He/she has made almost all nationals poor in both thiking capacity and economy. He/she is always after revenging on past deeds.

All the FDIs have closed. No new employments. He/she embrasing bashite while he/she knows tha he is an empty set. He/she has killed a lot of civilians but no regrets at all.

God why did you punish us throug this fake/awkward leadeahil?

Hate begins with yourself. You have failed to explore opportunity instead you are blaming some one who does not even know you.
Can you think of opportunities and make your life better.

Go and do exportation of various commodities and you will enjoy. Don't expect politicians to make your life better.

Hate begins with yourself. You have failed to explore opportunity instead you are blaming some one who does not even know you.

Go and do exportation of various commodities and you will enjoy. Don't expect politicians to make your life better.
All opportunied are banned through huge tax imposes on everything you can do

Sometimes you have to use your brain. One of the functions of any government is to pave the way for opportunities to flourish but on contray this fake government has made all macro economic factors not working propery/effectively and efficiently.

The economy is paralysed how can you explore the opportunities out of paralysed economy?

Back
Top Bottom