HARD TO BELIEVE - This is TEHRAN

Mkandara

JF-Expert Member
Mar 3, 2006
Beauties Of Tehran

The affluent parts of Northern Tehran boast luxury apartment buildings

and condominiums featuring such amenities as 'White Glove' doorman service with pools, jaccuzzis and private garages in the flat !!!!

(You drive the car into the elevator and it will deliver your car up to your own private garage next to your flat) Real Estate prices in Tehran have in the last couple of years reached levels that are comparable to New York City . It's not uncommon to see a two to three-bedroom apartment in Tehran going for more than $1,000,000 on the market today.
On the other hand, few investments in the world offer such fast and generous returns.

It's amazing how clean Tehran's park ways are! Not one piece of paper or trash is tolerated here. The project of keeping the highways and certain areas of Tehran sparkling clean is an around-the-clock task.
Many Tehranis have also developed a zealousy of keeping their city clean. A friend of mine told me of an incident where a lady admonished him for throwing a match in the street.
When he told the lady that it was just a match a piece of wood - she replied by saying 'My dear, can you imagine what Tehran would look like if each of its 15 million inhabitants would think like you?'

Evin - Tehran

GetAttachment.aspx

Laal Tower - Tehran

GetAttachment.aspx

Emam Hussein Metro station - Tehran

GetAttachment.aspx

Park Way - Tehran

GetAttachment.aspx

Park Way - Tehran

GetAttachment.aspx

Modarres Freeway

GetAttachment.aspx

Iranian Parliament

GetAttachment.aspx

Tirajeh Shopping Center - Tehran
GetAttachment.aspx

Model of Laal Tower in Tehran which should be completed by now

GetAttachment.aspx

Tehran winter landscape

GetAttachment.aspx

Jahanshahr Karaj - Near Tehran

GetAttachment.aspx

North-Western Tehran

Beauties Of Tehran

The affluent parts of Northern Tehran boast luxury apartment buildings

and condominiums featuring such amenities as 'White Glove' doorman service with pools, jaccuzzis and private garages in the flat !!!!

(You drive the car into the elevator and it will deliver your car up to your own private garage next to your flat) Real Estate prices in Tehran have in the last couple of years reached levels that are comparable to New York City . It's not uncommon to see a two to three-bedroom apartment in Tehran going for more than $1,000,000 on the market today.
On the other hand, few investments in the world offer such fast and generous returns.

It's amazing how clean Tehran's park ways are! Not one piece of paper or trash is tolerated here. The project of keeping the highways and certain areas of Tehran sparkling clean is an around-the-clock task.
Many Tehranis have also developed a zealousy of keeping their city clean. A friend of mine told me of an incident where a lady admonished him for throwing a match in the street.
When he told the lady that it was just a match a piece of wood - she replied by saying 'My dear, can you imagine what Tehran would look like if each of its 15 million inhabitants would think like you?'

Evin - Tehran

2.bmp

Laal Tower - Tehran

10.bmp

Emam Hussein Metro station - Tehran

3.bmp

Park Way - Tehran

6.bmp

Park Way - Tehran

7.bmp

Modarres Freeway

4.bmp

Iranian Parliament

8.bmp

Tirajeh Shopping Center - Tehran
9.bmp

Tehran winter landscape

13.bmp

Jahanshahr Karaj - Near Tehran

11.bmp

Nafikiri hizi ndio zenyewe.

I am curious to know how Iranians view or treat Black Africans in their country. I know many middle easterners are openly racist against Black Africans. Even Iraq insurgents go out of their way to target Black American soldiers (Read the story here http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/12/usa.iraq). So if anyone has been to Iran I am curious to know their attitudes toward Black Africans. What about intermarriages between Black Africans and Iranians?

Back
Top Bottom