HARD TO BELIEVE - This is TEHRAN

Mkandara

Verified Member
Mar 3, 2006
Beauties Of Tehran

The affluent parts of Northern Tehran boast luxury apartment buildings

and condominiums featuring such amenities as 'White Glove' doorman service with pools, jaccuzzis and private garages in the flat !!!!

(You drive the car into the elevator and it will deliver your car up to your own private garage next to your flat) Real Estate prices in Tehran have in the last couple of years reached levels that are comparable to New York City . It's not uncommon to see a two to three-bedroom apartment in Tehran going for more than $1,000,000 on the market today.
On the other hand, few investments in the world offer such fast and generous returns.

It's amazing how clean Tehran's park ways are! Not one piece of paper or trash is tolerated here. The project of keeping the highways and certain areas of Tehran sparkling clean is an around-the-clock task.
Many Tehranis have also developed a zealousy of keeping their city clean. A friend of mine told me of an incident where a lady admonished him for throwing a match in the street.
When he told the lady that it was just a match a piece of wood - she replied by saying 'My dear, can you imagine what Tehran would look like if each of its 15 million inhabitants would think like you?'

Evin - Tehran

Laal Tower - Tehran

Emam Hussein Metro station - Tehran

Park Way - Tehran

Park Way - Tehran

Modarres Freeway

Iranian Parliament

Tirajeh Shopping Center - Tehran

Model of Laal Tower in Tehran which should be completed by now

Tehran winter landscape

Jahanshahr Karaj - Near Tehran

North-Western Tehran

Kubwajinga

JF-Expert Member
Jan 23, 2008
Beauties Of Tehran

The affluent parts of Northern Tehran boast luxury apartment buildings

and condominiums featuring such amenities as 'White Glove' doorman service with pools, jaccuzzis and private garages in the flat !!!!

(You drive the car into the elevator and it will deliver your car up to your own private garage next to your flat) Real Estate prices in Tehran have in the last couple of years reached levels that are comparable to New York City . It's not uncommon to see a two to three-bedroom apartment in Tehran going for more than $1,000,000 on the market today.
On the other hand, few investments in the world offer such fast and generous returns.

It's amazing how clean Tehran's park ways are! Not one piece of paper or trash is tolerated here. The project of keeping the highways and certain areas of Tehran sparkling clean is an around-the-clock task.
Many Tehranis have also developed a zealousy of keeping their city clean. A friend of mine told me of an incident where a lady admonished him for throwing a match in the street.
When he told the lady that it was just a match a piece of wood - she replied by saying 'My dear, can you imagine what Tehran would look like if each of its 15 million inhabitants would think like you?'

Evin - Tehran

Laal Tower - Tehran

Emam Hussein Metro station - Tehran

Park Way - Tehran

Park Way - Tehran

Modarres Freeway

Iranian Parliament

Tirajeh Shopping Center - Tehran

Tehran winter landscape

Jahanshahr Karaj - Near Tehran

Nafikiri hizi ndio zenyewe.

The Truth

JF-Expert Member
Oct 21, 2007
I am curious to know how Iranians view or treat Black Africans in their country. I know many middle easterners are openly racist against Black Africans. Even Iraq insurgents go out of their way to target Black American soldiers (Read the story here http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/12/usa.iraq). So if anyone has been to Iran I am curious to know their attitudes toward Black Africans. What about intermarriages between Black Africans and Iranians?

Toa taarifa ya maudhui yasiyofaa!

Kuna taarifa umeiona humu JamiiForums na haifai kubaki mtandaoni?
Fanya hivi...

Umesahau Password au akaunti yako?

Unapata ugumu kuikumbuka akaunti yako? Unakwama kuanzisha akaunti?
Contact us

Top Bottom