Happy thanksgiving!!!!!!

Leo ni mwendo wa "Bata Mzinga" tu sio. Hiki kipindi mpaka X-Mass ndio watu huwa wana-gain weight mpaka wanachanganyikiwa, wana kula ni balaa!.:teeth:

Turkey with Sausage, Apricot, and Sage Stuffing
turkey-ck-1545749-l.jpg

Kwa Muafrika kucelebrate Thanksgiving ni IGNORANCE kwa kutojua vizuri Historia ya North America. Hii ni sikukuu ya kushangilia Mauaji ya Kikatili yalifonywa dhidi ya Native American -Red India.

Angelina Jolie ‘against celebrating Thanksgiving’

Melbourne Hollywood star [COLOR=#0000ff !important][COLOR=#0000ff !important]Angelina [COLOR=#0000ff !important]Jolie[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

is reportedly against celebrating Thanksgiving because she feels it’s a ‘story of murder’.

"Jolie hates this holiday and wants no part in rewriting history like so many other Americans," News.com.au quoted a friend as telling Popeater.
"To celebrate what the white settlers did to the native Indians, the domination of one culture over another, just isn't her style. “She definitely doesn't want to teach her multi-cultural family how to celebrate a [COLOR=#0000ff !important][COLOR=#0000ff !important]story[/COLOR][/COLOR] of murder,” the friend added.

Maxshimba hiyo sherehe inahusu nini?.....

Hii ni sherehe inayohusu Mauaji ya Kikatili yaliyofanywa dhidi ya Native American-red indian. Kwa Muafrika kushangilia hii sikukuu ni IGNORANCE, na kutojua vizuri historia ya North America.

Melbourne, Nov 25 (ANI): Hollywood star Angelina Jolie is reportedly against celebrating Thanksgiving because she feels it’s a ’story of murder’.
“Jolie hates this holiday and wants no part in rewriting history like so many other Americans,” News.com.au quoted a friend as telling Popeater.
“To celebrate what the white settlers did to the native Indians, the domination of one culture over another, just isn’t her style.
“She definitely doesn’t want to teach her multi-cultural family how to celebrate a story of murder,” the friend added. (ANI)

Melbourne, Nov 25 (ANI): Hollywood star Angelina Jolie is reportedly against celebrating Thanksgiving because she feels it's a 'story of murder'.

I do celebrate thanksgiving. I don't go by feelings.

Ndiyo hiyo IGNORANCE.

Thanks.

You go by feelings and I will never and never will I be controlled by feelings or hollywood womens like you. Thats why Jolie took someones husband because of using feelings.

I do celebrate thanksgiving.

I its shame and sad, watu wanaamka na chuki kali ndani yao! Sijuwi walilalaje hawa, kama chuki ndani yao kali namna hii asubuhi asubuhi.

Oooops, let ME go and eat----- TURKEY.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Thanks.

You go by feelings and I will never and never will I be controlled by feelings or hollywood womens like you. Thats why Jolie took someones husband because of using feelings.

I its shame and sad, watu wanaamka na chuki kali ndani yao! Sijuwi walilalaje hawa, kama chuki ndani yao kali namna hii asubuhi asubuhi.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Asante Mukulu Max. You gave him a good answer.

Happy thanksgiving to you too.

Hii sherehe ina maana nje ya Marekani? Yaani kwao labda Novemba ni wakati wa mavuno (wapi?) na kuandaa kipindi cha witer kwa hiyo walianzisha sherehe hii ya kushukuru kwa vyakula vilivyopatikana katika kipindi cha joto kwao maana baadaye winter hakuna chakula kutoka mashambani.
Lakini nchi nyingine Ulaya wana sherehe na ibada za kushukuru mwezi wa Oktoba, maana iko kaskazini zaidi.

Afrika kuna uwingi wa hali ya hewa kwa hiyo hakuna wakati wa pamoja kwa shukrani za aina hii.
Kwa hiyo wale walioko Marekani washeherekee tu (au waiache wakikumbuka historia ya siku ile).
Ila tu nje ya Marekani - ina maana je?

Thanks.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I gave you an example of celebrity; because, it seems you have limited knowledge on North American History.
"Thanksgiving Day was first officially proclaimed by the Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1637 to commemorate the massacre of 700 men, women and children who were celebrating their annual green corn dance-Thanksgiving Day to them-in their own house," Newell said. "Gathered in this place of meeting they were attacked by mercenaries and Dutch and English.

The Indians were ordered from the building and as they came forth they were shot down. The rest were burned alive in the building," he said. Newell based his research on studies of Holland Documents and the 13 volume Colonial Documentary History, both thick sets of letters and reports from colonial officials to their superiors and the king in England, and the private papers of Sir William Johnson, British Indian agent for the New York colony for 30 years in the mid-1600s. "My research is authentic because it is documentary," Newell said.
"You can't get anything more accurate than that because it is first hand. It is not hearsay." Newell said the next 100 Thanksgivings commemorated the killing of the Indians at what is now Groton, Ct. [home of a nuclear submarine base] rather than a celebration with them.

umarekani huo mpenzi. kuna vituko huko ibada za kipagani nyingi mno km hii, halloween even santa clause. upuuzi mtupu

traditions zao unaziita upagani? Why?, za kwako je? Tazama: ngoma ya mkole, ngoma ya kumtoa mwali , tambiko la babu,kujengea kaburi la babu nk. Au ndo mambo ya nyani haoni kundule?

I gave you an example of celebrat;

Melbourne, Nov 25 (ANI): Hollywood star Angelina Jolie is reportedly against celebrating Thanksgiving because she feels it's a 'story of murder'.
"Jolie hates this holiday.

Is Jolie an example of celebrate? You must be insane. Hivi huwa unakumbuka ulicho andika?

Kaazi kweli kweli pundit aka bluray aka yohana10. Wewe nenda kasherekee kifo cha marehemu darwin.

Wewe endelea kufuata huyo jolie, anayekwenda kwa mafeelings.

You don't tell me what to follow or do, like you have just confess to everybody here that you are a follower and not even a leader of your own...... lol

Hii sherehe ina maana nje ya Marekani? Yaani kwao labda Novemba ni wakati wa mavuno (wapi?) na kuandaa kipindi cha witer kwa hiyo walianzisha sherehe hii ya kushukuru kwa vyakula vilivyopatikana katika kipindi cha joto kwao maana baadaye winter hakuna chakula kutoka mashambani.
Lakini nchi nyingine Ulaya wana sherehe na ibada za kushukuru mwezi wa Oktoba, maana iko kaskazini zaidi.

Afrika kuna uwingi wa hali ya hewa kwa hiyo hakuna wakati wa pamoja kwa shukrani za aina hii.
Kwa hiyo wale walioko Marekani washeherekee tu (au waiache wakikumbuka historia ya siku ile).
Ila tu nje ya Marekani - ina maana je?

Kumbuka JF si ya Tanzania au Afrika pekee.

Mimi kama rafiki wa Wamarekani wa Asili (Native Americans) ambao waliporwa ardhi na uhai wao ili kuwe na Thankgiving nasema Unhappy Thanksgiving!