Happy birthday!!

mayenga

JF-Expert Member
Sep 6, 2009
This is a true story. Last week was my 40th birthday and I really didn’tfeel like waking up that morning. I managed to pull myself together and godownstairs for breakfast, hoping my wife would be pleasant and say, “HappyBirthday!”, and possibly have a small present for me. As it turned out,she barely said good morning, let alone “Happy Birthday.” I thought… Well,that’s marriage for you, but the kids… They will remember. My kids came trampling down the stairs to breakfast, ate their breakfast,and didn’t say a word to me. So when I made it out of the house andstarted for work, I felt pretty dumpy and despondent. As I walked into my office, my secretary Joanne said, “Good Morning Boss,and by the way Happy Birthday!” It felt a bit better knowing that at leastsomeone remembered. I worked in a zombie like fashion until about oneo’clock, when Joanne knocked on my door and said, “You know, it’s such abeautiful day outside, and it’s your Birthday, why don’t we go out forlunch, just you and me.” I said, “Thanks, Joanne, that’s the best thingI’ve heard all day. Let’s go!” We went to lunch but not where we’d normally go. Instead she took me to aquiet bistro with a private table. We had a couple of mixed drinks and Ienjoyed the meal tremendously. On the way back to the office, Joanne said,“You know, It’s such a beautiful day… We don’t have to go right back tothe office, do we?” I replied with “I suppose not. What do you have inmind?” She said, “Let’s go to my apartment, it’s just around the corner.” After arriving at her apartment, Joanne turned to me and said, “Boss ifyou don’t mind, I’m goinna to step into the bedroom for just a moment.I’ll be right back.” “Ok.” I nervously replied. She went into the bedroomand, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthdaycake… Followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends, and co-workers,all singing “Happy Birthday”. And I just sat there… On the couch… Naked.

Huyu mshkaji kazoea miteremko, alijua secretary ndo ameshajilengesha kwa hiyo alishajiandaa kutafuna!

Huh! Huh! Nadhani alizimia baadaya kuona umati huo!! mana alikuwa ameshapasha msuli wa kati moto akisubiria zake zabibu!!!

Ukware kazi jamani! you made my day! Sa ulivua nguo ..............ina maana siku zote ulikuwa unamuwaza au ulitaka kuji-surprise! hahahaah!

she came out carrying a huge birthdaycake… Followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends, and co-workers,all singing “Happy Birthday”. And I just sat there… On the couch… Naked.

Duh, hapo patamu kweli.

This is a true story. Last week was my 40th birthday and I really didn’tfeel like waking up that morning. I managed to pull myself together and godownstairs for breakfast, hoping my wife would be pleasant and say, “HappyBirthday!”, and possibly have a small present for me. As it turned out,she barely said good morning, let alone “Happy Birthday.” I thought… Well,that’s marriage for you, but the kids… They will remember. My kids came trampling down the stairs to breakfast, ate their breakfast,and didn’t say a word to me. So when I made it out of the house andstarted for work, I felt pretty dumpy and despondent. As I walked into my office, my secretary Joanne said, “Good Morning Boss,and by the way Happy Birthday!” It felt a bit better knowing that at leastsomeone remembered. I worked in a zombie like fashion until about oneo’clock, when Joanne knocked on my door and said, “You know, it’s such abeautiful day outside, and it’s your Birthday, why don’t we go out forlunch, just you and me.” I said, “Thanks, Joanne, that’s the best thingI’ve heard all day. Let’s go!” We went to lunch but not where we’d normally go. Instead she took me to aquiet bistro with a private table. We had a couple of mixed drinks and Ienjoyed the meal tremendously. On the way back to the office, Joanne said,“You know, It’s such a beautiful day… We don’t have to go right back tothe office, do we?” I replied with “I suppose not. What do you have inmind?” She said, “Let’s go to my apartment, it’s just around the corner.” After arriving at her apartment, Joanne turned to me and said, “Boss ifyou don’t mind, I’m goinna to step into the bedroom for just a moment.I’ll be right back.” “Ok.” I nervously replied. She went into the bedroomand, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthdaycake… Followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends, and co-workers,all singing “Happy Birthday”. And I just sat there… On the couch… Naked.

Thanks for the joke.A good one!

simple exlpanation after that tukio, angesema "oh thanks a lot,i ve decided to stay naked bse u know! aaah no one is born with cloths huuh, so this was also ma surprise for yu guys,