mayenga

mayenga

JF-Expert Member
mayenga

mayenga

JF-Expert Member
Joined Sep 6, 2009
3,873 654 280
This is a true story. Last week was my 40th birthday and I really didn’tfeel like waking up that morning. I managed to pull myself together and godownstairs for breakfast, hoping my wife would be pleasant and say, “HappyBirthday!”, and possibly have a small present for me. As it turned out,she barely said good morning, let alone “Happy Birthday.” I thought… Well,that’s marriage for you, but the kids… They will remember. My kids came trampling down the stairs to breakfast, ate their breakfast,and didn’t say a word to me. So when I made it out of the house andstarted for work, I felt pretty dumpy and despondent. As I walked into my office, my secretary Joanne said, “Good Morning Boss,and by the way Happy Birthday!” It felt a bit better knowing that at leastsomeone remembered. I worked in a zombie like fashion until about oneo’clock, when Joanne knocked on my door and said, “You know, it’s such abeautiful day outside, and it’s your Birthday, why don’t we go out forlunch, just you and me.” I said, “Thanks, Joanne, that’s the best thingI’ve heard all day. Let’s go!” We went to lunch but not where we’d normally go. Instead she took me to aquiet bistro with a private table. We had a couple of mixed drinks and Ienjoyed the meal tremendously. On the way back to the office, Joanne said,“You know, It’s such a beautiful day… We don’t have to go right back tothe office, do we?” I replied with “I suppose not. What do you have inmind?” She said, “Let’s go to my apartment, it’s just around the corner.” After arriving at her apartment, Joanne turned to me and said, “Boss ifyou don’t mind, I’m goinna to step into the bedroom for just a moment.I’ll be right back.” “Ok.” I nervously replied. She went into the bedroomand, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthdaycake… Followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends, and co-workers,all singing “Happy Birthday”. And I just sat there… On the couch… Naked.

Kisusi Mohammed

Kisusi Mohammed

JF-Expert Member
Kisusi Mohammed

Kisusi Mohammed

JF-Expert Member
Joined Aug 10, 2009
459 123 60
Huyu mshkaji kazoea miteremko, alijua secretary ndo ameshajilengesha kwa hiyo alishajiandaa kutafuna!

Shukuru

Shukuru

JF-Expert Member
Shukuru

Shukuru

JF-Expert Member
Joined Sep 3, 2007
751 7 0
Dah hii imetulia sio kitoto...

FACT: have respect always

tete'a'tete

tete'a'tete

JF-Expert Member
tete'a'tete

tete'a'tete

JF-Expert Member
Joined Feb 10, 2010
473 0 0
Fidel...Masanilo...mbona kimya...comments plz

senator

senator

JF-Expert Member
senator

senator

JF-Expert Member
Joined Aug 9, 2007
1,927 3 133
Huh! Huh! Nadhani alizimia baadaya kuona umati huo!! mana alikuwa ameshapasha msuli wa kati moto akisubiria zake zabibu!!!

King'asti

King'asti

JF-Expert Member
King'asti

King'asti

JF-Expert Member
Joined Nov 26, 2009
27,589 2,498 280
Ukware kazi jamani! you made my day! Sa ulivua nguo ..............ina maana siku zote ulikuwa unamuwaza au ulitaka kuji-surprise! hahahaah!

Exaud J. Makyao

Exaud J. Makyao

JF-Expert Member
Exaud J. Makyao

Exaud J. Makyao

JF-Expert Member
Joined Nov 30, 2008
1,523 12 0
You are very creative Mayenga.

SMU

SMU

JF-Expert Member
SMU

SMU

JF-Expert Member
Joined Feb 14, 2008
8,235 2,611 280
she came out carrying a huge birthdaycake… Followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends, and co-workers,all singing “Happy Birthday”. And I just sat there… On the couch… Naked.
Duh, hapo patamu kweli.

IronBroom

IronBroom

JF-Expert Member
IronBroom

IronBroom

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jun 12, 2008
524 4 35
This is a true story. Last week was my 40th birthday and I really didn’tfeel like waking up that morning. I managed to pull myself together and godownstairs for breakfast, hoping my wife would be pleasant and say, “HappyBirthday!”, and possibly have a small present for me. As it turned out,she barely said good morning, let alone “Happy Birthday.” I thought… Well,that’s marriage for you, but the kids… They will remember. My kids came trampling down the stairs to breakfast, ate their breakfast,and didn’t say a word to me. So when I made it out of the house andstarted for work, I felt pretty dumpy and despondent. As I walked into my office, my secretary Joanne said, “Good Morning Boss,and by the way Happy Birthday!” It felt a bit better knowing that at leastsomeone remembered. I worked in a zombie like fashion until about oneo’clock, when Joanne knocked on my door and said, “You know, it’s such abeautiful day outside, and it’s your Birthday, why don’t we go out forlunch, just you and me.” I said, “Thanks, Joanne, that’s the best thingI’ve heard all day. Let’s go!” We went to lunch but not where we’d normally go. Instead she took me to aquiet bistro with a private table. We had a couple of mixed drinks and Ienjoyed the meal tremendously. On the way back to the office, Joanne said,“You know, It’s such a beautiful day… We don’t have to go right back tothe office, do we?” I replied with “I suppose not. What do you have inmind?” She said, “Let’s go to my apartment, it’s just around the corner.” After arriving at her apartment, Joanne turned to me and said, “Boss ifyou don’t mind, I’m goinna to step into the bedroom for just a moment.I’ll be right back.” “Ok.” I nervously replied. She went into the bedroomand, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthdaycake… Followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends, and co-workers,all singing “Happy Birthday”. And I just sat there… On the couch… Naked.
Thanks for the joke.A good one!

kisasangwe

kisasangwe

JF-Expert Member
kisasangwe

kisasangwe

JF-Expert Member
Joined Feb 16, 2010
294 2 33
simple exlpanation after that tukio, angesema "oh thanks a lot,i ve decided to stay naked bse u know! aaah no one is born with cloths huuh, so this was also ma surprise for yu guys,

Masikini_Jeuri

Masikini_Jeuri

JF-Expert Member
Masikini_Jeuri

Masikini_Jeuri

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jan 19, 2010
6,809 371 180
hii njema ; kwa critics imetusaidia ambao hatukuona ilipotolewa huko nyuma!

Forum statistics

Threads 1,215,451
Members 463,211
Posts 28,548,886