Happy Birtday King'asti

Paw

Content Manager
Nov 14, 2010
It took me all way since morning try to think and think and think how to wish you happy life in this very moment where you celebrate your day.

Always, i am just like robot (around), to see and read most posts and wishes without neglecting comments behind the name.

I conclude into the simple language with most meaning that HAPPY BIRTHDAY King'asti.
wish.gif

have a wonderful moment and most of it have LIFE increased in your days.
gari.jpg

It took me all way since morning try to think and think and think how to wish you happy life in this very moment where you celebrate your day.

Always, i am just like robot (around), to see and read most posts and wishes without neglecting comments behind the name.

I conclude into the simple language with most meaning that HAPPY BIRTHDAY King'asti.
View attachment 62403

have a wonderful moment and most of it have LIFE increased in your days.
View attachment 62402

Being the busy being(read 'robot') that you always are, i appreciate you getting time to put this down for me.

Thanks Paw. The red car gift just rendered me speechless!!!

Bless you in abundance is all i can say!:hug:

Ndo umpe na zawadi ya gari!? nahisi huyu king'ast is not of our level,hivi akiharibu huyu, will you have the guts to BAN her! (just making the world go round)

Being the busy being(read 'robot') that you always are, i appreciate you getting time to put this down for me.

Thanks Paw. The red car gift just rendered me speechless!!!

Bless you in abundance is all i can say!:hug:

King'asti nani leo yupo zamu kule?happy birthday may you live longer

Ndo umpe na zawadi ya gari!? nahisi huyu king'ast is not of our level,hivi akiharibu huyu, will you have the guts to BAN her! (just making the world go round)

Hapo tu nimepewa gift ya ferrari unachonga, ningepewa bugatti veyron si tungehama nchi?
Mama V keshakuambukiza ule wivu wake,lol.
relax, i got royal behaviours, wala sihitaji ban.

• Thanks
Reactions: Paw
Happy birthday
kwahiyo pilau la birthday umelipata bure kwa jirani yako kwenye Idd?

Hahahah! Watu wengine wajanja sana. Mi najua birthday ya King'asti ni kesho kutwa. Sijui kamhonga nini Paw kairudisha nyuma siku mbili. Anyway, happy birthday King'asti. Mungu akujalie ufike salama keshokutwa nikuimbie kale ka wimbo ketu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahah! Watu wengine wajanja sana. Mi najua birthday ya King'asti ni kesho kutwa. Sijui kamhonga nini Paw kairudisha nyuma siku mbili. Anyway, happy birthday King'asti. Mungu akujalie ufike salama keshokutwa nikuimbie kale ka wimbo ketu.

muzee ya ukaguzi, karibubiriani, jirani kaniletea biriani la Idd, napambana nalo kwa juice ya embe.
Si unajua biriani na safari baridi haviendani.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heeh! Yaani besdei gelo napiga miayo huku nyie mnaniwakilisha kwenye biriani?! Duh, dunia duara!
muzee ya ukaguzi, karibubiriani, jirani kaniletea biriani la Idd, napambana nalo kwa juice ya embe.
Si unajua biriani na safari baridi haviendani.