Happiness is......

Jambazi

JF-Expert Member
Jan 18, 2014
18739183_781471358694070_6699960141007191955_o.jpg

Furaha ni kufanya mambo yako kwa uhuru utakavyo pasipo na mtu kukuingilia..

Happiness is not hard to find. It's beside you, it's in front of you, it's at your back, it's around you. It's just a matter of appreciation
Hivi ndio inabidi uwe una'comment post ya mtu ila sio ule ujinga wako wa kila siku wa 'being 1st to reply' alafu unaandika ka'sentensi kamoja tena ya swali bila hata 'alama ya kuuliza'

Melvine.!

Hivi ndio inabidi uwe una'comment post ya mtu ila sio ule ujinga wako wa kila siku wa 'being 1st to reply' alafu unaandika ka'sentensi kamoja tena ya swali bila hata 'alama ya kuuliza'

Melvine.!

Unamnunulia bando mpaka umchagulie cha kukoment?

Melvine.!
ok lakini kwa kumbukumbu zangu sijawahi kukimbilia post nikaandika 1st to reply... Asante

Happiness is when you know someone out there cares about you....
Happiness is when you need something and there is no stress to get it!
I think happiness is when you get something you've been fighting for!

I just can't find happiness in the so called "easy to get" stuff!

I think happiness is when you get something you've been fighting for!

I just can't find happiness in the so called "easy to get" stuff!
Hujanielewa kwa kweli!!!

For me there is no greater happiness than getting my need fulfilled without stress!
Just imagine you are hungry and you have the money to buy what to cook or buy food!
You are sick and you have the ability to get medical care!!!
You are in school and school fees is needed, you have enough money in the bank to pay it!

There is a different between a need and a want!
Needs are necessary to have at that time! Wants can wait

Hujanielewa kwa kweli!!!

For me there is no greater happiness than getting my need fulfille without stress!
Just imagine you are hungry and you have the money to buy what to cook or buy food!
You are sick and you have the ability to get medical care!!!
You are in school and school fees is needed, you have enough money in the bank to pay it!

There is a different between a need and a want!
Needs are necessary to have at that time! Wants can wait
You have a point Madame!

Driving against the que....

Wakiwa wanasongana barabarani kuelekea kusini wewe unapishana nao kuelekea kaskazini ambako barabara iko nyeupee...

Happiness is driving at 60 to 80 km per hour speed changing lanes....
Ongeza hadi ifike 120 to 140