Hakutakuwa na support kwa Word 2003 na Window XP kuanzia mwakani.

[h=2]Support is ending soon[/h][h=2]On April 8, 2014, support and updates for Windows XP will no longer be available. Don't let your PC go unprotected.[/h]
[h=1]What is Windows XP end of support?[/h] Microsoft has provided support for Windows XP for the past 11 years. But now the time has come for us, along with our hardware and software partners, to invest our resources toward supporting more recent technologies so that we can continue to deliver great new experiences.
As a result, after April 8, 2014, technical assistance for Windows XP will no longer be available, including automatic updates that help protect your PC. Microsoft will also stop providing Microsoft Security Essentials for download on Windows XP on this date.
If you continue to use Windows XP after support ends, your computer will still work but it might become more vulnerable to security risks and viruses. Also, as more software and hardware manufacturers continue to optimize for more recent versions of Windows, you can expect to encounter greater numbers of apps and devices that do not work with Windows XP.
What does it mean if my version of Windows is no longer supported?
Which version of Windows am I running?
[h=2]How do I stay protected?[/h] To stay protected after support ends, you have two options:
[h=2]Upgrade your current PC[/h]Very few older computers will be able to run Windows 8.1, which is the latest version of Windows. We recommend that you download and run the Windows Upgrade Assistant to check if your PC meets the system requirements for Windows 8.1 and then follow the steps in the tutorial to upgrade if your PC is able. For more detailed information, read the FAQ.

[h=2]Get a new PC[/h]If your current PC can't run Windows 8.1, it might be time to consider shopping for a new one. Be sure to explore our great selection of new PCs. They're more powerful, lightweight, and stylish than ever before-and with an average price that's considerably less expensive than the average PC was 10 years ago.
Find your perfect PC
[h=2]What do I get with Windows 8.1?[/h] Windows 8.1 makes it easy to do all the things you're used to doing with Window XP while opening up a whole new world of possibilities for you to explore and enjoy.
Find out about all the exciting things you can do with the new Windows

[h=3]WHAT?[/h][h=4]What does end of support mean to customers?[/h]It means you should take action. After April 8, 2014, there will be no new security updates, non-security hotfixes, free or paid assisted support options or online technical content updates.
Running Windows XP SP3 and Office 2003 in your environment after their end of support date may expose your company to potential risks, such as:

• Security & Compliance Risks: Unsupported and unpatched environments are vulnerable to security risks. This may result in an officially recognized control failure by an internal or external audit body, leading to suspension of certifications, and/or public notification of the organization's inability to maintain its systems and customer information.
  • Lack of Independent Software Vendor (ISV) & Hardware Manufacturers support: A recent industry report from Gartner Research suggests "many independent software vendors (ISVs) are unlikely to support new versions of applications on Windows XP in 2011; in 2012, it will become common." And it may stifle access to hardware innovation: Gartner Research further notes that in 2012, most PC hardware manufacturers will stop supporting Windows XP on the majority of their new PC models.
Get current with Windows and Office. This option has upside well beyond keeping you supported. It offers more flexibility to empower employees to be more productive, while increasing operational efficiency through improved PC security and management. It also enables your organization to take advantage of latest technology trends such as virtualization and the cloud.
Resources
What does end of support mean for my home PC?
Download the free Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
Visit the Springboard Series on TechNet for additional technical guidance.
Next: How do I begin my migration?

[h=3]HOW?[/h][h=4]How do I begin my migration?[/h]Enterprise Customers: Microsoft offers large organizations in-depth technical resources, tools, and expert guidance to ease the deployment and management of Windows, Office and Internet Explorer products and technologies. To learn more about migration and deployment programs, please contact your Microsoft sales representative or Certified Microsoft Partner. Learn how to pilot and deploy a modern desktop yourself, download the free Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and begin your deployment today.
Small to Medium Business: There are many options for small and medium businesses considering moving to a modern PC with the latest productivity and collaboration tools. Small to mid-size organizations should locate a Microsoft Certified Partner to understand the best options to meet their business needs. If your current PC meets the system requirements for Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you can buy Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8.1 Pro from a local retailer or Microsoft Certified Partner. If your PC does not meet system requirements, consider purchasing a new business PC with Windows 8.1 Pro.
Resources
Get technical resources, free tools and expert guidance for Internet Explorer.
Check out the latest recommended Windows devices.

[h=3]HOW?[/h][h=4]How do I begin my migration?[/h]Enterprise Customers: Microsoft offers large organizations in-depth technical resources, tools, and expert guidance to ease the deployment and management of Windows, Office and Internet Explorer products and technologies. To learn more about migration and deployment programs, please contact your Microsoft sales representative or Certified Microsoft Partner. Learn how to pilot and deploy a modern desktop yourself, download the free Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and begin your deployment today.
Small to Medium Business: There are many options for small and medium businesses considering moving to a modern PC with the latest productivity and collaboration tools. Small to mid-size organizations should locate a Microsoft Certified Partner to understand the best options to meet their business needs. If your current PC meets the system requirements for Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you can buy Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8.1 Pro from a local retailer or Microsoft Certified Partner. If your PC does not meet system requirements, consider purchasing a new business PC with Windows 8.1 Pro.
Resources
Get technical resources, free tools and expert guidance for Internet Explorer.
Check out the latest recommended Windows devices.

We ----- nini uelewi kilichoandikwa? Umeambiwa hawatoi support kwa maana kwamba wanasitisha updates kwa Xp na office na si kuifuta kama unavyodai.
Kwa mtaji huo xp mania wataendelea nayo kwa miongo kadhaa kama kawaida huku wakitumia thirdpart kuisecure hiyo xp na office 2003.

Nafikiri haw jamaa window XP ni moja kati ya ubunifu mkubwa waliowahi kuufanya...window hii iliweza kushindana mpaka na OS mpya za microsoft, ndo OS ya microsoft iliyochukua muda mrefu mpaka wanalazimisha ipotee...nakumbuka walikuja na vista ila haikufua dafu ikafa kimya kimya....ila WINDOW XP bado inadunda mpaka leo...ingekuwa siyo haya mambo ya app za siku hizi hii kitu ingedumu sana

So sad!!! Windows XP is the most solid Ms windows ever.. Tutakomaa nayo hivyo hivyo hata kama hawatatoa sipport!!

Watumiaji wa Microsoft word 2003 na OS ya Window XP watakula ya chuya kwani itafungwa lazima hapo april 8,2014.

pole sana wasiotaka mabadiliko.

Support ends in 2014 for Windows XP and Office 2003!

Kama ni mtihani umefeli kaka, "haifutwi" ila wataacha kutoa support na updates kwa product hizo, hiyo haikuhusu wewe na mimi, inawahusu wenye pesa zao na taasisi wanaonunua genuine product za MS, asilimia 98 ya watumiaji wa huku africa wanatumia pirated software, wewe endelea kukamua tu!

Nafikiri haw jamaa window XP ni moja kati ya ubunifu mkubwa waliowahi kuufanya...window hii iliweza kushindana mpaka na OS mpya za microsoft, ndo OS ya microsoft iliyochukua muda mrefu mpaka wanalazimisha ipotee...nakumbuka walikuja na vista ila haikufua dafu ikafa kimya kimya....ila WINDOW XP bado inadunda mpaka leo...ingekuwa siyo haya mambo ya app za siku hizi hii kitu ingedumu sana
Kushindana kivipi mkuu?

Windows XP ni nzuri kama una mashine ya zamani kidogo haina hardware za nguvu za sasa, kwa sababu hardware requirements zake si kubwa sana na inafanya kazi vizuri tu kama huhitaji the latest and greatest.

Kama una hardware mpya na unahitaji the latest and greatest unaweza kuangalia OS nyingine.

Kinachotokea ni kwamba kila hardware zikiongezeka ubora, software zinakuwa bloated kiasi kufanya hata hizo hardware mpya zisionekane na ubora zaidi.

I used to thing 4 gb of RAM would make my machine go super fast.

Until Windows 8 and all it's crappy bloatware and tablet oriented integration came to necessiatet an 8 GB RAM desktop.

Kushindana kivipi mkuu?
hapo namaanisha licha ya ukukuu wake ila iliweza kupendwa na user than latesT OS kama vista....hata baada ya window 7 Kuja bado window XP imeendelea kufanya kazi...kwa haraka haraka unaweza sema ni OS iliyoshindana na OS MPYA zamicrosoft sokoni.....tofauti na window vista ambayo haikukubalika kwa users....ndo nilikuwa namaanish hivyo tu mkuu

Nakubaliana wewe mkuu, kiukweli mpaka sasa sehemu nyingi bado wanatumia XP ingawa kuna vizazi vipya vya operating system. Bado XP inaubora.

Nadhani Windows 7 ni OS ambayo Microsoft waliitengeneza vyema bila flaws. Yaani inagraphics za kuvutia sana\, inasupport most of high graphics games. Hii OS ndiyo iliyonivutia sana katika OS za MS, Pia Windows 8./8.1 .

Kwa hii migration ya hawa wa XP. Watahitaji kufanya Hardware Upgrade ili ku-run vizuri hizi OS za 7/8/8.1

Back
Top Bottom