HACKING A CYBER CAFE.....detailed procedures.

Ally Msangi

JF-Expert Member
Jun 29, 2010
HACKING A CYBER CAFE IS REAL FUN BUT MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT B'COS I WONT BE THERE TO HELP YOU,

1. Buy any amount i mean time, put it in box
Before u click the enter button just hold the (crtl) and press the enter button at the same timf
U will be logged in as supose but with a special cheat
Finally, after the time u got is finished, don't be scared just go and log in with the same username nd press only the enter key and u will be logged in with the same amount as the first time NB: U can log in with the same detail as many times as u can with 3 days. After 3 days the card will be expired.

2 After logging in with ur normal tym, just do this crtl +alt +del After that, a window will appear with some other subwindow. Among the toolbar @ the top right core of the window u will see SHELL when u open it u wil see every porgrams runing on the system, then u will see ur running time,pause or stop the time,always pause to avoid embarrassment...

3 :Download process suspender 2. Open d software nd its like a task manger, locate ur timer,e.g cafeclient, cyberclock, timer etc, right click nd den click pause.

NOTE; THIS MAY NOT WORK IN ALL CAFE,

do it for your own risk..!! dont mention my name if u get cought sawaaaaaa...!!

Nakushangaa kwani mara kwa mara umekuja na hoja za kulaani ufisadi ! Mwizi yeyote hatakiwa kwenye blog yetu inayopigania Tanzania bila ufisadi ! Shame on you !

Apa bado! Hiyo bug ipo katika software ipi?kafe nyingi apa Tanzania wanatumia time watcher.Fafanua jina la software na version yake.don't just write instructions bila data za uhakika

• Too late to teach hacking internt cafe. People now have internte at their home .

• This articles could be valuable five or ten years back in Tanzania when internet cafe was a big deal . not now

• And u should admit and reference the source dont pretend this is yours........

Hack to learn dont learn to hack .So bring serious stuff wich we can hack to learn no just learn to hack. hack to learn is type of Ethical hacking. Eg How can I hack your ip adress ? If u know this u will learn but u wont cause any serious damage.

Apa bado! Hiyo bug ipo katika software ipi?kafe nyingi apa Tanzania wanatumia time watcher.Fafanua jina la software na version yake.don't just write instructions bila data za uhakika

Hawezi kufafanua sababu naye ka copy na kupaste tu . na kuchakachua maneno inawezekana ku mhack yeye ni rahisi zaidi hata kuliko kuhac hizo cafe teh teh teh

HACKING A CYBER CAFE IS REAL FUN BUT MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT B'COS I WONT BE THERE TO HELP YOU,

1. Buy any amount i mean time, put it in box
Before u click the enter button just hold the (crtl) and press the enter button at the same timf
U will be logged in as supose but with a special cheat
Finally, after the time u got is finished, don't be scared just go and log in with the same username nd press only the enter key and u will be logged in with the same amount as the first time NB: U can log in with the same detail as many times as u can with 3 days. After 3 days the card will be expired.

2 After logging in with ur normal tym, just do this crtl +alt +del After that, a window will appear with some other subwindow. Among the toolbar @ the top right core of the window u will see SHELL when u open it u wil see every porgrams runing on the system, then u will see ur running time,pause or stop the time,always pause to avoid embarrassment...

3 :Download process suspender 2. Open d software nd its like a task manger, locate ur timer,e.g cafeclient, cyberclock, timer etc, right click nd den click pause.

NOTE; THIS MAY NOT WORK IN ALL CAFE,

do it for your own risk..!! dont mention my name if u get cought sawaaaaaa...!!

Not bad kwa kuamsha watu kuhusiana hii knowledge hata kama imeshapita!!

i think we should start being ethical guys.

we also have to be ashamed of ourselves, yaani mtu ameanzisha kibiashara chake ajikimu na maisha yalivyo magumu, mwendawazimu anaamua kuspend muda wake kufundisha watu namna ya kumwibia mchuuzi wa internet sh 500? reala2m you must be out of your mind? I am confident of saying malezi yako yana mushkeli.

Fungukeni jamani
hafundishi mtu wizi, Hakuna mtoto hapa, kama una Cafe then chukua hii kama somo, kama mwanafunzi wa IT jaribu kufanya utafiti na kujua jinsi ya kuzuia hacking za namna hii,

And always remember: Russians are the best Hacker in the world but hacking a system made from russia it is one of American Dreams.

Na wanamasomo ya hacking Darasani kabisa.

If u want to learn how to encrypt learn how to hack!

Thats it

we also have to be ashamed of ourselves, yaani mtu ameanzisha kibiashara chake ajikimu na maisha yalivyo magumu, mwendawazimu anaamua kuspend muda wake kufundisha watu namna ya kumwibia mchuuzi wa internet sh 500? reala2m you must be out of your mind? I am confident of saying malezi yako yana mushkeli.

Fungua duka usiweke mlinzi uone!, Funguka tena mi nampongeza sana kwa kuanzisha hii mada kwani anaonyesha jins mtu unavoweza kuibiwa na hivo kukufundisha jinsi ya kujikinga.