H.I.M. Haile Sellassie I with a "Native American" Chief

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
263778_499277156760902_2026639469_n.jpg

"Before our white brothers arrived to make us civilized men, we didn't have any kind of prison. Because of this, we had no delinquents.

Without a prison, there...can be no delinquents.
We had no locks nor keys and therefore among us there were no thieves.

When someone was so poor that he couldn't afford a horse, a tent or a blanket, he would, in that case, receive it all as a gift.
We were too uncivilized to give great importance to private property.

We didn't know any kind of money and consequently, the value of a human being was not determined by his wealth.
We had no written laws laid down, no lawyers, no politicians, therefore we were not able to cheat and swindle one another.

We were really in bad shape before the white men arrived and I don't know how to explain how we were able to manage without these fundamental things that (so they tell us) are so necessary for a civilized society."
"Native American" Chief Fire Lame Deer
Sioux Lakota - 1903-1976
Shown here: H.I.M. Haile Sellassie I with a "Native American" Chief

20421_499244193430865_1652458514_n.jpg

AN AFRIKA BLOOD AND SOLDOUT AFROPEANS.The bow be interpreted not more as a consideration gesture towards a person but of total submission.To the left, Negusä Nägäst Haile Selassie(I)greeting of the foreign dignitaries.TO right, the King of the Belgian Baudouin(I)receiving Albert Kalonji of Congo.

Mkuu Mbuzi Mzee naona unatukumbusha historia ila angalia usije ukaja na historia ambazo zimelipaka bara la Africa matope! Akina Bokassa!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom