Good agriculture plan

Duh,
Unaweza kusababisha watu tukaacha ofisi zetu bure tukakufuata,

je,unaweza kuanika japo kidogo ni biashara gani hiyo? au unauza pilipili mtama? Maana pilipili mtama zina soko balaa !!!!!!!!

Fixi tupu,huyu jamaa ana lolote,Why am i saying this?
topic ameianza kidaku,kifixi fixi,hapa JF ni forum for sharing Ideas,know how freely ,its a form of brotherhood,its among the old Ethos of the internet and the web.
sasa mtu akija na topic of biz plan,with imposible(labda ufanye narcotics agribizness) huwezi weka 10mil ukavuna 15mil as profit.ladbda ulime heroin or coca plants

Fixi tupu,huyu jamaa ana lolote,Why am i saying this?
topic ameianza kidaku,kifixi fixi,hapa JF ni forum for sharing Ideas,know how freely ,its a form of brotherhood,its among the old Ethos of the internet and the web.
sasa mtu akija na topic of biz plan,with imposible(labda ufanye narcotics agribizness) huwezi weka 10mil ukavuna 15mil as profit.ladbda ulime heroin or coca plants

Kumbe na hapa ni udaku mtupu eh! why then how many of you are fonny? is that why you dont show your profile. Dude in the online world if people wanna know who u are its not a brain sergion work. Thanks to my real friends, thats the main reason i was hasitant to sign in this forum, good luck on his endervers, who knows its posible for people to change tho. But my friend mzalendo, were you able to see his business plan. I noticed just the other day, on this forum, someone complained that, banks are not interested on looking on business plan. are you one of those bunkers. Please let Newmzlendo answer this question, and also you are welcome to evaluate the detail to solve this she said/he said of our forum distinguished members. I think, it will fun, see business model matrix, this could be a good investment, ladies and gentlemen. well Mzalendo go ahead and vent out, i think the brother with a plan, he'll be just fine.

Kumbe na hapa ni udaku mtupu eh! why then how many of you are fonny? is that why you dont show your profile. Dude in the online world if people wanna know who u are its not a brain sergion work. Thanks to my real friends, thats the main reason i was hasitant to sign in this forum, good luck on his endervers, who knows its posible for people to change tho. But my friend mzalendo, were you able to see his business plan. I noticed just the other day, on this forum, someone complained that, banks are not interested on looking on business plan. are you one of those bunkers. Please let Newmzlendo answer this question, and also you are welcome to evaluate the detail to solve this she said/he said of our forum distinguished members. I think, it will fun, see business model matrix, this could be a good investment, ladies and gentlemen. well Mzalendo go ahead and vent out, i think the brother with a plan, he'll be just fine.

stop lamenting...mzalendo presentation of their idea is shadowy and individualistic!!

Back
Top Bottom