GONE REGGAE: Ni wimbo gani wa mtindo fulani (Country/R&B) ambao umeimbwa tena kama "Reggae Version" unaupenda sana? Mimi ninaupenda sana "The Gambler"

THE ENLISH VERSION LYRICS OF THE SONG IS HERE BELOW

LET`S ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL SONG WHILE SINGING TO IT!!

Gides; Linny oh, Linny oh. Linny is a wise child. Together; Linny oh, Linny! Linny oh. Linny is a wise child. Namadingo; Early in the morning, just when the sun has risen, she gets the broom to sweep the yard, her mother's yard. Gides; Early in the morning, just when the sun has risen, she gets the broom to sweep the yard, her mother's yard. Together; Linny's parents appreciate and praise her, they say Linny is a wise child. X 2 Together; Linny oh, Linny oh. Linny is a wise child. Tintintile, oooh, tintintintitile, oooh, tintalintantanta, oooh, tantintintanta, ooooh Together; Linny oh, Linny oh. Linny is a wise child. Gides; As Namadingo's grandpa, I Giddes has appreciated and praised him. Namadingo is a wise kid. X 2 Namadingo; you aren't lying grandpa Together; Sometimes, sometimes I dream about my father leaving me and I am left alone Sometimes, sometimes I dream about my father dying and I am left alone. War! Iih War! Iiih war! Chalamanda you will die on the road, away from home. X2 Gides; I've just heard a rumour, a rumour, a rumour today Together; I've just heard a rumour, a rumour, a rumour today. Gides has sung, has sung, has sung something amazing. Chalamanda has sung, has sung, has sung something amazing. Gides; I heard you got married and you now have a light skinned child whose name is Musolo Namadingo; where did you hear I got married? Gides; I heard you got married and you now have a light skinned child whose name is Musolo Namadingo; I only got engaged, I will invite you to the wedding Together; Musolo eeh Musolo eeeh Musolo X 2 Gides; I'd like to take this child and the mother to the UK. X 2 Together; His education, his whole education will be done in the UK. X 2 Namadingo; I heard you granny, I heard you, but let us Sing Che Mary, che Mary, there was Che Mary, Gides; Che Mary, Che Mary, Che Mary, Together; there was Che Mary Together; Che Mary, iiih Mary, iiih my darling, there was Mary, iiih oooh, iih Mary, iih my darling, there was Che Mary Namadingo; Let's sing the beautiful part Together; iiih oooh, iiih Mary, iiih my darling, there was Mary Gides; if they want to call me, they can say Together; Gides, Gides, Gides, Gides, please come here big man/boss Together; if they want they can say Chalamanda, Chalamanda, Chalamanda Chalamanda, please come here big man/boss Together; if they want to call me, they can say, Gides, Gides, Gides, Gides, please come here big man/boss Namadingo; It was like this long ago when Napolo hit. Together; Napolo, iiiih, is very bad. Napolo iiih is bad, Napolo is bad Napolo is bad, Napolo is bad. Gides; it drowned and carried away Ingalamu, carried away Ingalamu, washed him away and dropped him on the sand. Servants were sent to search for him, they returned empty handed, His woman cried out loud saying "you are bad!" Together; Napolo you are bad, Napolo you are bad, Napolo you are bad. Namadingo; let's finish with Buffalo Soldier. Gides; Buffalo soldier, Together; Buffalo to America. Buffalo Soldier, Buffalo to America Gides; when I was a young boy Together; I dreamt of seeing America Gides; when I was a young boy Namadingo; just like me Together; I dreamt of seeing America Ooh iih ooh iih ooh iih oh ooh iih ooh iih oh ooh iih ooh iih ooh iih oh. X 2 If I had much money, I would go to see America. X 2 Ooh iih ooh iih ooh iih oh ooh iih ooh iih oh ooh iih ooh iih ooh iih oh. X 2 Namadingo; one last time Ooh iih ooh iih ooh iih oh ooh iih ooh iih oh ooh iih ooh iih ooh iih oh. X 2

THE ENLISH VERSION LYRICS OF THE SONG IS HERE BELOW

LET`S ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL SONG WHILE SINGING TO IT!!

Gides; Linny oh, Linny oh. Linny is a wise child. Together; Linny oh, Linny! Linny oh. Linny is a wise child. Namadingo; Early in the morning, just when the sun has risen, she gets the broom to sweep the yard, her mother's yard. Gides; Early in the morning, just when the sun has risen, she gets the broom to sweep the yard, her mother's yard. Together; Linny's parents appreciate and praise her, they say Linny is a wise child. X 2 Together; Linny oh, Linny oh. Linny is a wise child. Tintintile, oooh, tintintintitile, oooh, tintalintantanta, oooh, tantintintanta, ooooh Together; Linny oh, Linny oh. Linny is a wise child. Gides; As Namadingo's grandpa, I Giddes has appreciated and praised him. Namadingo is a wise kid. X 2 Namadingo; you aren't lying grandpa Together; Sometimes, sometimes I dream about my father leaving me and I am left alone Sometimes, sometimes I dream about my father dying and I am left alone. War! Iih War! Iiih war! Chalamanda you will die on the road, away from home. X2 Gides; I've just heard a rumour, a rumour, a rumour today Together; I've just heard a rumour, a rumour, a rumour today. Gides has sung, has sung, has sung something amazing. Chalamanda has sung, has sung, has sung something amazing. Gides; I heard you got married and you now have a light skinned child whose name is Musolo Namadingo; where did you hear I got married? Gides; I heard you got married and you now have a light skinned child whose name is Musolo Namadingo; I only got engaged, I will invite you to the wedding Together; Musolo eeh Musolo eeeh Musolo X 2 Gides; I'd like to take this child and the mother to the UK. X 2 Together; His education, his whole education will be done in the UK. X 2 Namadingo; I heard you granny, I heard you, but let us Sing Che Mary, che Mary, there was Che Mary, Gides; Che Mary, Che Mary, Che Mary, Together; there was Che Mary Together; Che Mary, iiih Mary, iiih my darling, there was Mary, iiih oooh, iih Mary, iih my darling, there was Che Mary Namadingo; Let's sing the beautiful part Together; iiih oooh, iiih Mary, iiih my darling, there was Mary Gides; if they want to call me, they can say Together; Gides, Gides, Gides, Gides, please come here big man/boss Together; if they want they can say Chalamanda, Chalamanda, Chalamanda Chalamanda, please come here big man/boss Together; if they want to call me, they can say, Gides, Gides, Gides, Gides, please come here big man/boss Namadingo; It was like this long ago when Napolo hit. Together; Napolo, iiiih, is very bad. Napolo iiih is bad, Napolo is bad Napolo is bad, Napolo is bad. Gides; it drowned and carried away Ingalamu, carried away Ingalamu, washed him away and dropped him on the sand. Servants were sent to search for him, they returned empty handed, His woman cried out loud saying "you are bad!" Together; Napolo you are bad, Napolo you are bad, Napolo you are bad. Namadingo; let's finish with Buffalo Soldier. Gides; Buffalo soldier, Together; Buffalo to America. Buffalo Soldier, Buffalo to America Gides; when I was a young boy Together; I dreamt of seeing America Gides; when I was a young boy Namadingo; just like me Together; I dreamt of seeing America Ooh iih ooh iih ooh iih oh ooh iih ooh iih oh ooh iih ooh iih ooh iih oh. X 2 If I had much money, I would go to see America. X 2 Ooh iih ooh iih ooh iih oh ooh iih ooh iih oh ooh iih ooh iih ooh iih oh. X 2 Namadingo; one last time Ooh iih ooh iih ooh iih oh ooh iih ooh iih oh ooh iih ooh iih ooh iih oh. X 2

Asante sana mkuu

3 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom