Girls/Women are quick in learning and speaking than Boys/Men

zagarinojo

JF-Expert Member
Jul 26, 2020
Hello JF users.! English is our second national language and its the language used in our educational system.

Many people have been interested in learning the language. To speak it and write it also.

But I have noticed that most girls/women are very fast/quick in learning English than Boys/Men...
Once girls/women learn English they speak it very fluently and lovely..

Is there anyone agreeing with me
Or what could be the possible reason for them to learn English quickly more than Men.

Taking you back to our school days
Girls were very competitive in English as a subject but also in Speaking it fluently
On the list of top 10 best students in English you could find more girls and only few boys would appear on the list...

You can comment in either English or Swahili Free of Choice

I have chosen English to be the language of example
So let's be in for it!

Hili halina ubishi wala mjadala, wakina dada /mama wanapoijua lugha hii iliyokuja sijui kwa ndege /meli wanatiririka na kutambaa nayo hadi unafurahia. Mfano, hebu chukua jibaba lenye phd yake kisha pembeni hapo muweke mdada wa kawaida kama bi sepetunga, wape topic ya kawaida hafu vuta kinywaji ukae pembeni usikilize mnyukano. Utaipenda show ya wakina mama!

Hello JF users.! English is our second national language and its the language used in our educational system.

Many people have been interested in learning the language. To speak it and write it also.

But I have noticed that most girls/women are very fast/quick in learning English than Boys/Men...
Once girls/women learn English they speak it very fluently and lovely..

Is there anyone agreeing with me
Or what could be the possible reason for them to learn English quickly more than Men.

Taking you back to our school days
Girls were very competitive in English as a subject but also in Speaking it fluently
On the list of top 10 best students in English you could find more girls and only few boys would appear on the list...

You can comment in either English or Swahili Free of Choice

I have chosen English to be the language of example
So let's be in for it!
Sijaelewa ila najua itakuwa Yes tu.

Back
Top Bottom