Get 20 GB free online storage

No offence but, i've got a Gmail, that alone functions as an email and 15Gigs of space on google drive. Plus i can easily send stuff from my drive to any email and as a bonus google lets me read, convert and edit document in there from anywhere and many more. Why would i need to add other login info on my head? So i'm good here.

asante mkuu sijaweza itest sababu niko kwenye Phone
Lkn ntaweza upload 1GB file e.g Movie maana mm nimezoea mediafire lkn wanalimit ku-upload file zaidi ya 200MB

Hawa hawana limit ya upload ndo uzuri wao na unaweza kushare file/software zako kwa wengine. GB zozote unaweza upload.

No offence but, i've got a Gmail, that alone functions as an email and 15Gigs of space on google drive. Plus i can easily send stuff from my drive to any email and as a bonus google lets me read, convert and edit document in there from anywhere and many more. Why would i need to add other login info on my head? So i'm good here.

It only depends on how much you are engaged in uploading and storing your files and software as well as sharing to others. You don't need, but there so many nowadays need online storage to reducing moving with documents.

It only depends on how much you are engaged in uploading and storing your files and software as well as sharing to others. You don't need, but there so many nowadays need online storage to reducing moving with documents.
​agreed

Hii kitu balaaaa kama hujajaribu jaribu sasa uone, kila mtu anayejiunga wote munapewa bonasi ya GB 5. Sijawahi kuona kwa kweli, clouds nyingi wanatoa kidogo sana. Jaribu ujionee nimesha pata bonus GB 15

Hao ni wapi tena, hepu tujuzane mkuu
Tencent offers 10TB of free cloud storage for all
10_Tera.jpg
attachment.php

Link: Weiyun

Hii kiboko imeniogopesha kwa kweli umeshaijaribu mkuu?
Yah, ipo na watu wanaitumia ila bado kuna options nyingi kutoka several companies zinatoa mpaka 100 GB FREE za online storage.

achengula .. Labda update your post from 20GB au upost thread nyingine ya 100 GB

Some of companies zinazotoa 100 GB free

1. shared.com
shared.jpg

fixedbyvonnie-shared.png

fixedbyvonnie-shared-2.png

Link:
http://www.shared.com

Anyway, zipo kadhaa na ni free kabisa unapata 100 GB try hiyo hapo juu

Last edited by a moderator: