Genge la viongozi wa Iran linalovuruga Dunia

"areafiftyone, wonderful piece of writing and in that light can you say a little bit of why Shia and Sunni are at loggerhead since 1400 years ago- please do not tell us it is also because of USA.
Comte,
I agree that origins of the Sunni-Shiite split were violent and that there has been disageements over the centuries.However, Shiites and Sunnis have lived peacefully together for long periods of time.

But that appears to be giving way to a new period of hatred and conflict in the Middle East between Shiites and Sunnis,clearly inflamed by the West,especially America,for their geopolitical goals.This is very clear in Iraq.

There is definitely an emerging violent disagreement between Sunnis and Shiites aimed at defining not only the pattern of local politics, but also the relationship between the Islamic world and the West.This is as I have said,inflamed by the West,especially America.

Comte,
I agree that origins of the Sunni-Shiite split were violent and that there has been disageements over the centuries.However, Shiites and Sunnis have lived peacefully together for long periods of time.

But that appears to be giving way to a new period of hatred and conflict in the Middle East between Shiites and Sunnis,clearly inflamed by the West,especially America,for their geopolitical goals.This is very clear in Iraq.

There is definitely an emerging violent disagreement between Sunnis and Shiites aimed at defining not only the pattern of local politics, but also the relationship between the Islamic world and the West.This is as I have said,inflamed by the West,especially America.
"areafiftyone, blaming the USA looks like far fetching and blinds us from objectively looking at the whole issue. You will agree with me that the USA is being challenged by Iran in the Middle east when it come to Geopolitics. If we are fair, we have to blame both. I for one , go a step farther and blame Iran more because she operates in proxies, non conventional and targeting innocent and unsuspecting people. Why should you hit someone simply because he is a friend of your enemy- wait a minute not enemy your challenger? that is cowardice- and cowardice is dangerous than nuclear weapon.

"areafiftyone, blaming the USA looks like far fetching and blinds us from objectively looking at the whole issue. You will agree with me that the USA is being challenged by Iran in the Middle east when it come to Geopolitics. If we are fair, we have to blame both. I for one , go a step farther and blame Iran more because she operates in proxies, non conventional and targeting innocent and unsuspecting people. Why should you hit someone simply because he is a friend of your enemy- wait a minute not enemy your challenger? that is cowardice- and cowardice is dangerous than nuclear weapon.

The US has serious problems,wanting to pinch resources and wanting to dominate other nations for the same purpose,that is stealing resources.This is not acceptable.To be able to do that America has created many mechanisms which are not acceptable to nations(including sowing seeds of hatred between Shiites and Sunnis) seeking independence like Iran, Syria,Russia,
China,Cuba,Venezuela,North Korea etc.etc.Frankly unless the US learns to respect the sovereignity of other nations,the chaos we see around us will continue.Iran cannot accept the hegemony,tyrrany and bullying of the US as an independent nation and I believe other countries seeking to be independent too.

Iran has come up with the HOPE ( Hormuz Peace Endeavor) initiative for the Middle East and West Asis.The aim of this endevour is to reinforce joint stewardship of the regional system through regional cooperation and the creation of a regional security structure.The funny thing is the US is doing all it can to sabotage this magnificent plan so that it can continue having a dominating influence on many of the Arab countries.
Comte in these circumstances, why should I not continue blaming the US,it's intentions are just too evil.Only a week ago, the US president said Saudi Arabia is a country which it milks like a cow,once it is done with it, it slaughters it.These are extremely nasty and inhumane words.This statement is true not only for Saudi Arabia,but for all countries which the US has relationship with.Do we frankly need to have any relationship with America,even if we were so poor?Surely not.

The US has serious problems,wanting to pinch resources and wanting to dominate other nations for the same purpose,that is stealing resources.This is not acceptable.To be able to do that America has created many mechanisms which are not acceptable to nations(including sowing seeds of hatred between Shiites and Sunnis) seeking independence like Iran, Syria,Russia,
China,Cuba,Venezuela,North Korea etc.etc.Frankly unless the US learns to respect the sovereignity of other nations,the chaos we see around us will continue.Iran cannot accept the hegemony,tyrrany and bullying of the US as an independent nation and I believe other countries seeking to be independent too.

Iran has come up with the HOPE ( Hormuz Peace Endeavor) initiative for the Middle East and West Asis.The aim of this endevour is to reinforce joint stewardship of the regional system through regional cooperation and the creation of a regional security structure.The funny thing is the US is doing all it can to sabotage this magnificent plan so that it can continue having a dominating influence on many of the Arab countries.
Comte in these circumstances, why should I not continue blaming the US,it's intentions are just too evil.Only a week ago, the US president said Saudi Arabia is a country which it milks like a cow,once it is done with it, it slaughters it.These are extremely nasty and inhumane words.This statement is true not only for Saudi Arabia,but for all countries which the US has relationship with.Do we frankly need to have any relationship with America,even if we were so poor?Surely not.
areafiftyone, this has been the case, but since Trump came into power, USA has put the foot off the pedal but Iran seems to want to drug them in.

areafiftyone, this has been the case, but since Trump came into power, USA has put the foot of the pedal but Iran seems to want to drug them in.
The US has put its' foot off the pedal with regards to Iran under Trump?I do not think so.The situation is infact much worse under Trump than before him.Let's put our fingers crossed,but with Trump the worst is yet to come.

The US has put its' foot off the pedal with regards to Iran under Trump?I do not think so.The situation is infact much worse under Trump than before him.Let's put our fingers crossed,but with Trump the worst is yet to come.
"areafiftyone, if Iran behave we will be ok; but if Iran think can size up with the USA-we are doomed.

"areafiftyone, if Iran behave we will be ok; but if Iran think can size up with the USA-we are doomed.
Comte,Marekani ndiyo inayotakiwa i-behave.Mbona wanayofanya Iran ni sahihi?Intact Iran is one of the most sane countries in the World followed by China and Russia.

Comte,
I have gone through the paper.Hata hivyo inakosa background ya crisis iliyopo sasa.It should have addressed the colonial past,ambayo iliweka misingi ya what is happening now.Hata uundwaji wa taifa la Israel na mataifa mengine ya Middle East na West Asia ulilenga matokeo ya sasa na yajayo.Ni mkakati Comte uliopangwa to last for millennia, Marekani wao ni watekelezaji wa mkakati huo.Infact what we are seeing is a developing story,it is not the whole story.The end game is to have another order,a new world order to be exact and America and to a certain extent Europe are the stewards if you like.

So the author of the paper misses the reason of what is happening now as related to history and the end game.He has mostly described the present scenario.

Comte,
I have gone through the paper.Hata hivyo inakosa background ya crisis iliyopo sasa.It should have addressed the colonial past,ambayo iliweka misingi ya what is happening now.Hata uundwaji wa taifa la Israel na mataifa mengine ya Middle East na West Asia ulilenga matokeo ya sasa na yajayo.Ni mkakati Comte uliopangwa to last for millennia, Marekani wao ni watekelezaji wa mkakati huo.Infact what we are seeing is a developing story,it is not the whole story.The end game is to have another order,a new world order to be exact and America and to a certain extent Europe are the stewards if you like.

So the author of the paper misses the reason of what is happening now as related to history and the end game.He has mostly described the present scenario.
areafiftyone, but USA was not a colonial power; and if the cut off point is colonialism, then USA is not the reason.

areafiftyone, but USA was not a colonial power; and if the cut off point is colonialism, then USA is not the reason.
Comte,
The US was a colonial power and is a colonial power to some extent,ingawa yenyewe ilikuwa colony la Uingereza.Mkuu umesahau kwamba inaikalia Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands,na iliikalia the Philippines?

Anyway,nadhani unakumbuka kwamba nimesema mradi wa kubadilisha order tuliyonayo ni mradi wa millennia,sio wa millennium moja.Wakati Uingereza ilipokuwa empire ndiyo iliyokuwa inasimamia kwa karibu huo mradi.Baada ya kuunda the United States Empire,kijiti wakapewa wao,lakini agenda ikabaki ile ile,kutengeneza order nyingine tofauti na hii tuliyonayo sasa,the so called New World Order(NWO).So yes, Marekani haikuwepo,lakini mpango ulikuwepo,na sasa Marekani imepewa kijiti,na ndio wanaosimamia the creation of the NWO kwa karibu.

Nikufahamishe tu kwamba "wamesema" kutokuja kwa the NWO sio swali,NWO itakuja,swali ni kama itakuja by consent or war.Are you ready for it kama tutakuwepo,kwa sababu mipango yao ipo kwenye very advanced stages.

tangu lini US wakawaza kuhusu watu kufa? Ni kwamba wanamuogopa Iran wanajua atawaumiza pia hata kama watamshinda. Hivi wewe unaelewaje hii kauli ambayo US anapena kuitumia "America's Interests" au unadhani yuko kullinda amani? yuko kule kuiba mafuta ndiyo interest yake.
Better die standing than live on your knees. Yes mwanaume inabdi uwe na jeuri hasa kama unajiweza na Iran inajiweza.
US usidhani mjinga najua kuwa Iran siyo wa mchezo acha kuwa over estimate US ngoja nikukumbushe
Unakumbuka kilichompata US kule Somalia akiwa na helcopter aina ya black hawk 13, magari 12, na wanajeshi 160 wakiwa wamevamia mkutano wa viongozi wa makabira ya Somalia ila kuwakamata.
Jeshi la makomandoo vipensi viliwatandika na kuangusha helcopter mbili mission waliyohisi itachukua masaa ikageuka ya usiku kucha wakitandikwa na maiti za wanajeshi wao kuburutwa mtaani.
Baada ya hiyo mission akaondoa majeshi yake never to return to Somalia, sasa hilo ni jeshi la local untrained soldiers hata hawana nukes na vindege visivyo na rubani.
Sasa itakuaje apigane na jeshi lililo well trained?
Nafaka, nimeipata hii mahala hebu isome

Back
Top Bottom