Isaac

Isaac

JF-Expert Member
Isaac

Isaac

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jan 4, 2009
652 101 60
"Behind every successful man you'll find a woman who has nothing to wear." – Harold Coffin...
"Success is often the result of taking a
misstep in the right direction." – Al Bernstein...

"Every successful enterprise requires three men – a dreamer, a businessman, and a son- of-a-bitch." – Peter McArthur...

"Men always want to be a woman's first love – women like to be a man's last romance." – Oscar Wilde...

"Man begins by loving love and ends by loving a woman. Woman begins by loving a
man and ends by loving love." – Remy De Gourmount...

"If men knew all that women think, they'd be twenty times more daring." – Alphonse Karr...

"I never knew what real happiness was until I got married and by then it was too late." – Max Kauffman...

"A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband." – Montaigne...

"What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork." – Pearl Bailey...

"Money can't buy happiness; it can, however, rent it." – Unknown...

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." – Oscar Wilde...

"I just need enough to tide me over until I need more." – Bill Hoest...
"I like to talk with people who express my thoughts clearly." – Unknown

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." – Oscar Wilde...
"Some read to think, these are rare; some to write, these are common; and some read to talk, and these form the great majority." – Charles Caleb Colton...
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." – Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949 ...
"Few great men would have got past personnel." – Paul Goodman...

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." – Albert Einstein...

More Murphy's Law in Project Management The first 90% of the
project takes 10%t of the
time, and the last 10%
takes the other 90%...

If you have a technology policy and a procedure, make sure nobody in the university community actually understands what it is. Complexity is good...

Gaijin

Gaijin

JF-Expert Member
Gaijin

Gaijin

JF-Expert Member
Joined Aug 21, 2007
11,845 80 0
Huyo Oscar Wilde nilisikika alikuwa gay is it true?

Mentee

Mentee

Mentee

Mentee

Joined Jul 14, 2010
142 3 35
Very useful quotes.... Na kila muonja uji wa mtoto lazima amwangalie mama wa mtoto usoni kwanza

Forum statistics

Threads 1,235,936
Members 474,901
Posts 29,240,982