Free Business Ideas (Mawazo ya bure ya biashara)

amate

Feb 23, 2017
FREE APP.

Introduction

The App will be both android and IOS, that will be 100% free (if possible, embedded in specific brand of phone's manufacturer). The app can work even if there's no sim card in mobile phone. What will be idea behind?

HOW IT WORKS?
1. In order two phone to communicate, both phone should have the app installed.
Two partners/friends/relatives will exchange the app self-generated codes. (The partner's code can be saved in your phone in his/her name to simplify communication).

2. If you want to communicate with friend/partner, you open the App, then you find his/her name, then you press that name, your friend/partner receives a pop-up notification like message to inform that someone has tried to reach you.

3. MESSAGE STRUCTURE
The message structure can depends, but initial thing will show his/her code, name (the way you saved), time (when did he tried to send you sms), and anything you can add there.

4. HOW MESSAGE WILL BE?
The message will look like pop-up notification, with the same composition. Example of message

""Sum.00011, Jennifer. I have a problem, please help!!
20/04/2022......7:30 AM"".
Sum....Samsung phone brand,
Jennifer(sender name)......partner/relatives' name (how it saved in your App).
"I have a problem, please help", is the message body.
Lastly, Is the local time the message was sent.

5. HOW TO SEND MESSAGE?

If you open the app, there will be list of names of your people saved in it, so, if you want to send sms to "Jennifer", you only press Jennifer's name. Jennifer's App will pop-up notification like sms, with the same sms composition. You can send as much as you can to Jennifer, but the sms composition will be the same. Only time will change.

6. ADVANTAGE OF THE APP

1. To help notify your friends/relatives/partners If something happened to you, like kidnapped, accidents, sexual harassment,etc. At that time, you have No pre-paid airtime, no mobile data, no pre-paid sms in your phone.

2. Sometimes, life is hard so you want to communicate with your partner, parents or friends and you have no pre-paid airtime, through this App, he/she can get notification then call you back.

3. In Africa, there are places where there is no Internet. At these environments mobile phones show "Emergency" at Internet indicators, so a person can shout notification messages to reach his/her friend.

4. Someone has no money or that place has no airtime recharge. Sometimes, he/she want to communicate with you.

My takes:
The idea behind here is to help someone to communicate with his/her friend/relatives/parents without using airtime. So you can add something that can be better according to technology, innovation and computer engineering changes. This idea can be more complexity, simply or significantly lighter regarding the way you perceived it.

Regards .

Sent from my SM-A115F using JamiiForums mobile app