Free Abdul Nondo and Justice for aquiline

ubongokid

JF-Expert Member
Apr 30, 2017
Dearest Men with Guts;
I hope mods will not attempt to rubbish this post on my face.The truth,and this is a honest truth,I am starting to thing of starting my own platform because this place where we are assured that we can dare to speak openly appears to be just another mockery to free speech,or another clique of cowards who are too ashamed to face it.

Some of us,were not created as cowards,Yes we have fear but we have channeled our fear in way that has turned us not into cowards but people who would strike you with a fear.I know I am not alone,there are many of us who still believe in us,in our ability to be the source of change,Yes JF I know there are people who are determined enough to face on our own.Abdul Nondo is one of us.I have blushed the mods and today,tonight,mods will have to chose either to live this post,or ban everyone who will read this post.

I am not kidding mods,this post is in English!!but I have a swahili version!!If you dare trash it,I will post it in swahili in all forums and once I am done with you guys,I assure you,I will not post at JF anymore.We are not cowards,and we do not hide behind keyboards.We believe in our opinions.

Back to the topic!!How long has Abdul Nondo been held,with his lawyers,family and friend denied access to see him,with no charges and no whatever.I that not more that kidnap?This was a person who was declared missing,the only thing he had done was tell people close to him that he was in danger!!Has the DCI,IGP,AG,The minister and whoever is running this country not wondered that this guy might have been kidnapped and whoever has been using his phone might actually have been using his phone.Or they are too weak and too hopeless to care about him.

I am calling upon my fellow friend,to call upon them to [HASHTAG]#freeabdulnondo[/HASHTAG] and give us [HASHTAG]#justiceforaquiline[/HASHTAG].If people think they do not have a reason to take part in this then it is okay.

I know our nation is full of cowards and I refuse to be one of those.

I remain to be corrected

[HASHTAG]#freeabdulnondo[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#justiceforaquiline[/HASHTAG].

PBK

IMG-20180317-WA0019.jpg

You are are coward, you are hypocrite. You instigate revolt behind the keyboard! Come forward with your real name and real location and with such guts vomit what inflicts you.

Mods are person who are well known and are responsible for all posts in the forum. If any controversial posts arises they are liable, and they are forced to disclose the sender. They have suffered a lot with nonsense posts of yours, they have been harassed to disclose the true identities of JF members but for your security they have chosen to endure the torment. From no where you call them cowards!! You little kid stop kidding.

You are not coward come forward with your true identity. Show us how brave you are.

You are are coward, you are hypocrite. You instigate revolt behind the keyboard! Come forward with your real name and real location and with such guts vomit what inflicts you.

Mods are person who are well known and are responsible for all posts in the forum. If any controversial posts arises they are liable, and they are forced to disclose the sender. They have suffered a lot with nonsense posts of yours, they have been harassed to disclose the true identities of JF members but for your security they have chosen to endure the torment. From no where you call them cowards!! You little kid stop kidding.

You are not coward come forward with your true identity. Show us how brave you are.
So they are cowards and so are you.....So you think ambushing is an act of cowardice.I pity you.Your sentiments are......all in all a coward will always be a coward so are you.

I more than 100% second your opinions .... the poster truly reveals his/her COWARDICE and HYPOCRISY .....

Nengla ndangla ndani ya tumbo eeh

Think you are one of those bunch of cramming PhD holders!

Dearest Men with Guts;
I hope mods will not attempt to rubbish this post on my face.The truth,and this is a honest truth,I am starting to thing of starting my own platform because this place where we are assured that we can dare to speak openly appears to be just another mockery to free speech,or another clique of cowards who are too ashamed to face it.

Some of us,were not created as cowards,Yes we have fear but we have channeled our fear in way that has turned us not into cowards but people who would strike you with a fear.I know I am not alone,there are many of us who still believe in us,in our ability to be the source of change,Yes JF I know there are people who are determined enough to face on our own.Abdul Nondo is one of us.I have blushed the mods and today,tonight,mods will have to chose either to live this post,or ban everyone who will read this post.

I am not kidding mods,this post is in English!!but I have a swahili version!!If you dare trash it,I will post it in swahili in all forums and once I am done with you guys,I assure you,I will not post at JF anymore.We are not cowards,and we do not hide behind keyboards.We believe in our opinions.

Back to the topic!!How long has Abdul Nondo been held,with his lawyers,family and friend denied access to see him,with no charges and no whatever.I that not more that kidnap?This was a person who was declared missing,the only thing he had done was tell people close to him that he was in danger!!Has the DCI,IGP,AG,The minister and whoever is running this country not wondered that this guy might have been kidnapped and whoever has been using his phone might actually have been using his phone.Or they are too weak and too hopeless to care about him.

I am calling upon my fellow friend,to call upon them to [HASHTAG]#freeabdulnondo[/HASHTAG] and give us [HASHTAG]#justiceforaquiline[/HASHTAG].If people think they do not have a reason to take part in this then it is okay.

I know our nation is full of cowards and I refuse to be one of those.

I remain to be corrected

[HASHTAG]#freeabdulnondo[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#justiceforaquiline[/HASHTAG].

PBK
I wish i could be "MODS".
Watu kama nyinyi jf mngekuwa mnaisikia tu.

Back
Top Bottom