Frank W.A: Mhalifu tapeli mwenye akili aliyesumbua dunia na mwishowe kuja kuajiriwa na FBI

Wait a minute !!!. Have you ever tried to find out if what he said is true? here's the entire on the Wikipedia page.

Veracity of claims
The authenticity of Abagnale's criminal exploits was questioned even before the publication of Catch Me If You Can. In 1978, after Abagnale had been a featured speaker at an anti-crime seminar, a San Francisco Chronicle reporter looked into his assertions. Phone calls to banks, schools, hospitals and other institutions Abagnale mentioned turned up no evidence of his cons under the aliases he used. Abagnale's response was that "Due to the embarrassment involved, I doubt if anyone would confirm the information."[29]

In 2002, Abagnale himself addressed the issue of his story's truthfulness with a statement posted on his company's website which said in part: "I was interviewed by the co-writer only about four times. I believe he did a great job of telling the story, but he also over-dramatized and exaggerated some of the story. That was his style and what the editor wanted. He always reminded me that he was just telling a story and not writing my biography."[30]

Hivi kwa ujumla alikua na Fani ngapi za kughushi..?
Huyu jamaa kapiga pesa sana kwa kushiriki kutengeneza cheque ambazo hazifojiki eakati kaajiriwa na FBI na wamekua marafiki na Agent alie mkamata kifupi jamaa alikua mtaalamu

Back
Top Bottom