Formula 1® Grand Prix special thread

"Ferrari rocked the world of motor racing on Tuesday when the Italian Formula 1 giants announced they will not be entering a team for the 2010 world championships." Source:CNN

Kibs!
Itakuwaje kama Ferrari watachomoa kushiriki F1 2010?! Maana najua wewe ni fan wao kina Felipe Massa.

...wanatishia nyau tu hao, wakale wapi? wajitoe tu...tutaangalia kina Brawn, toyota na Red Bull.

...wanatishia nyau tu hao, wakale wapi? wajitoe tu...tutaangalia kina Brawn, toyota na Red Bull.

Tena Brawn msimu huu anatikisa F1 na kijana wao Button!Mgongano wa hao Ferrari na FIA ndo kumefanya watishie kama nyau..Mimi ningependa waendelee kuwepo,kusindikiza siyo mbaya!..
Mbu hupendi McLaren?Kina Hamilton?

Tena Brawn msimu huu anatikisa F1 na kijana wao Button!Mgongano wa hao Ferrari na FIA ndo kumefanya watishie kama nyau..Mimi ningependa waendelee kuwepo,kusindikiza siyo mbaya!..
Mbu hupendi McLaren?Kina Hamilton?

...natamani kukwambia ndio hao ninoawashabikia lakini nachelea wewe na masanilo mtakuja nikalia kooni kila ninaloshabikia linafeli

Acha tu nibakie mpenzi wa Arsenal na Simba taifa kubwa! ...mwaka nuksi sana huu...:mad:

"Ferrari rocked the world of motor racing on Tuesday when the Italian Formula 1 giants announced they will not be entering a team for the 2010 world championships." Source:CNN

Kibs!
Itakuwaje kama Ferrari watachomoa kushiriki F1 2010?! Maana najua wewe ni fan wao kina Felipe Massa.
Team ina miaka 60 katika game, na leo hii eti wanapangiwa bajeti, hii kwao ni ngumu sana... Impact yake itakuwa kubwa mno kuanzia kwenye mashindano yenyewe hadi kwa wapenzi wake duniani kote.

Taratibu hii mpya ina manufaa kwa timu ndogo, lakini haina manufaa kwa timu kubwa aidha italeta aina mbili za mashindano ndani ya shindano moja. Timu zingine kama Toyota nao wameona hilo na uenda wasishiriki kama Ferrari, iwapo FIA wataendelea na uwamuzi wao.

Hata test ya F1 itabadilika sana, na hapa usiangalie sana nguvu ya soda ya Brawn. Well, let see hadi mwisho wa wiki hii mambo yatakuaje!

ferrari is more then a racing team,huko ITALY ferrari ni dini,kama vile ilivyo barcelona FC au NEWCASTLE FC ya england.Followers wake ni fanatics na worldwide watu wanaoangalia TV when a F1 race is in progress ni kubwa sana,kujitoa kwa ferrari kunaweza leta madhara makubwa sana in terms of watazamaji na hence income to the sport ndio maana eccelstone ameshasema hawezi kamwe kuruhusu ferrari wajitoe

...natamani kukwambia ndio hao ninoawashabikia lakini nachelea wewe na masanilo mtakuja nikalia kooni kila ninaloshabikia linafeli

Acha tu nibakie mpenzi wa Arsenal na Simba taifa kubwa! ...mwaka nuksi sana huu...:mad:

Kumbe tunajuana,tukishindwa tunataniana wee na ushabiki wetu yaani hapakaliki.. Yaani wewe ni majeruhi kwa ushabiki na presha juu maana arsenal na simba..
Ila hapa F1, hatuchekani mkuu maana mwenyewe timu ninayoshangilia ipo ipo kwasasa ila ndo champs wa 2008..Najua umenisoma.

Kumbe tunajuana,tukishindwa tunataniana wee na ushabiki wetu yaani hapakaliki.. Yaani wewe ni majeruhi kwa ushabiki na presha juu maana arsenal na simba..
Ila hapa F1, hatuchekani mkuu maana mwenyewe timu ninayoshangilia ipo ipo kwasasa ila ndo champs wa 2008..Najua umenisoma.

I do not fancy mbio za magari hata kidogo....ni heri niangalie mieleka ama mbio za farasi.....I love football is like religion to me...Yanga ama Chelsea wakifungwa nakosa amani!

Team ina miaka 60 katika game, na leo hii eti wanapangiwa bajeti, hii kwao ni ngumu sana... Impact yake itakuwa kubwa mno kuanzia kwenye mashindano yenyewe hadi kwa wapenzi wake duniani kote.

Taratibu hii mpya ina manufaa kwa timu ndogo, lakini haina manufaa kwa timu kubwa aidha italeta aina mbili za mashindano ndani ya shindano moja. Timu zingine kama Toyota nao wameona hilo na uenda wasishiriki kama Ferrari, iwapo FIA wataendelea na uwamuzi wao.

Hata test ya F1 itabadilika sana, na hapa usiangalie sana nguvu ya soda ya Brawn. Well, let see hadi mwisho wa wiki hii mambo yatakuaje!

Kweli kabisa sidhani kama F1 itakuwa nzuri na ushindani kama Ferrari watachomoa kushiriki kwanza FIA wenyewe lazima sasahivi watakuwa wanatafuta solution ya hilo tatizo.
FIA warekebishe uamuzi wao maana hata ladha ya F1 mwaka huu siyo nzuri sana na haina mwamko. Hiyo nguvu ya soda ya Brawn iishe tu maana naona anazibia kina McLaren na Ferrari maana ni kati ya timu zinazoathirika na uamuzi mpya wa FIA.
Haya tuendelee kusikilizia kamanda!..

Haya tuendelee kusikilizia kamanda!..
Renault nayo imeungana na Ferrari, Toyota na Red Bull kupinga bajeti ya FIA kwa team zao. Aidha Ferrari imesema kuwa ipo mbioni kutafuta sehemu nyingine ya kushindana zaidi ya F1, kwani wao michezo wa mbio za magari ni kama DNA yao! Na wanaamini kuwa wataondoka na maelfu ya washibiki wa F1 katika kutafuta uwanja mpya wa kuendeleza libeneke la mbio.

Renault join Ferrari in quit threat

Eurosport - Wed, 13 May 17:44:00 2009

Renault have followed Ferrari in threatening to quit Formula One unless the FIA amend their proposed budget cap regulations for next year.

The governing body has stated that those who adhere to a £40 million cap from next season - which does not include drivers' salaries, engines or marketing costs - will have greater technical freedom.

The French marque's managing director Flavio Briatore said they will not take up their entry if the rules are not changed.

"Our aim is to reduce costs while maintaining the high standards that make Formula One one of the most prestigious brands on the market," the Italian said.

"We want to achieve this in a coordinated manner with the regulatory and commercial bodies, and we refuse to accept unilateral governance handed out by the FIA.

"If the decisions announced by the World Council on the 29th of April 2009 are not revised, we have no choice but to withdraw from the FIA Formula One World Championship at the end of 2009."

The team's executive director of engineering Pat Symonds said recently that the decision to adopt two sets of regulations would lead to a two-tier championship - which have "never worked" in motorsport series.

Team president Bernard Rey shares his view that the playing field should remain level.

"Renault has always considered Formula One as the pinnacle of motorsport and the perfect stage to demonstrate technical excellence," he said.

"We remain committed to the sport; however we cannot be involved in a championship operating with different sets of rules, and if such rules are put into effect, we will be forced to pull out at the end of this season."

Renault have, through teams association FOTA - Symonds is their representative within that fledgling union - looked to reduce costs in the sport via other methods.

However they are frustrated by the lack of acknowledgment from the FIA.

Technical director Bob Bell told Eurosport that operating within the culture of uncertainty that currently clouds the sport is proving difficult.

"The biggest challenge is managing the external influences that impact on the team: what the FIA are saying we should be doing this year or next year, what FOTA are saying we should be doing this year or next year," he said at their Enstone factory.

"I could cope with the big rule changes for this year: they were set in advance.

"But what I can't cope with is an environment where we have one body the FIA and another FOTA and both are vying to define the business model for next year and beyond and their decisions have a critical impact on the size and shape of this organisation - and the size and shape of the car.

"There is general acceptance of the budget caps, but concerns as to how they are policed."

Briatore: We want to stay with FIA

Eurosport - Thu, 14 May 12:00:00 2009

Renault team boss Flavio Briatore has said that Formula One teams want to stay within the framework of the FIA despite several threats to pull out of next year's championship.
Talk of a rival series is also premature, the Italian added, after Renault joined Ferrari, Toyota and the Red Bull teams in saying they would not enter the 2010 F1 championship unless new FIA rules on budget caps were abandoned.

The horse trading has already begun before a meeting between the teams, FIA chief Max Mosley and Formula One's commercial supremo Bernie Ecclestone in London on Friday.

"I must be clear that we, Ferrari and the others have no intention of breaking with FIA. We want to be there, to participate, to preserve the future," Briatore told Thursday's Gazzetta dello Sport.

"We are proposing logical conditions to Mosley. I want to make it clear that the teams are Formula One, the international federation should simply be the referee. We should write the rules, not have them imposed by Max without speaking to anyone."

Under the 2010 regulations, teams accepting the cap would have far greater technical freedom than those continuing with unlimited budgets in order to level the playing field and encourage new entrants in troubled economic times.

A rival series to Formula One is not yet on the cards.

"It is a remote hypothesis that everyone wants to avoid. We are living in a difficult moment and everyone must find a solution at all costs," Briatore added.

Ecclestone said Ferrari, who fear a two-tier championship, were the key to F1's future.

"They have been there for 60 years," he told Britain's Daily Telegraph.

"They are partners of ours. They are the people we need to take into consideration. At the moment everyone is hanging on to their apron strings. Sort that out and we will be OK."

Piero Ferrari, son of founder Enzo, ridiculed Mosley's plan.

"It's like football. In Italy we have Inter, who are winning, and they spend huge amounts of money for the best players. But in Serie A you also have a team like Catania, who have no money," he told the Guardian.

"So do you say to Catania, 'You can play with 12 players,' and to Inter, 'You must play with nine?' It wouldn't be fair. But this is what the new Formula One rules are like."
Reuters

F1 chiefs stay firm on budget cap
attachment.php

Formula 1 teams and governing body the FIA have failed to emerge with a concrete solution to the ongoing budget cap row after a day of talks on Friday.
The teams met FIA president Max Mosley and F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone over the plan to introduce an optional £40m cap.

Mosley insisted there would still be "no compromise" on the cap, though it was at least agreed the idea of a two-tier championship was not acceptable.
Ferrari, meanwhile, filed an injunction to block the proposed budget cap.

The Italian giants, the longest-running team in Formula 1, joined Toyota, Red Bull and Renault in threatening to pull out of the sport if the regulation changes were enforced, as planned, from the 2010 season earlier this week.

The FIA want an optional £40m budget cap in order to encourage new teams to enter, with those teams operating under the budget allowed far greater technical freedom than those continuing with unlimited funds.

And Mosley revealed that Ferrari had filed an injunction with a French court in a bid to prevent the cap being enforced - a sign, said the FIA chief, that they do not want to go through with their threat to quit the sport.

"I'd be very surprised in the end if they do (leave)," said Mosley as he emerged from the meeting in London, though he added that "when people start bringing proceedings it becomes very difficult to negotiate with them".

Mosley, who described the meeting as friendly, also told BBC Sport that the 29 May deadline, though still in place, could potentially prove flexible as teams need not determine their participation until later in the summer if - as expected - F1 fails to fill all the places on the grid by the end of this month.

BBC SPORTS: F1

Attachments

• ecclestone.jpg
    ecclestone.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 112
Fighting Massa eyes Monaco podium

_45795355_massabodyraw.jpg

Felipe Massa believes Ferrari will be back on the podium at Sunday's Monaco Grand Prix as they bid to recover from their worst start to a season.

The best result so far in a disastrous 2009 for the constructors' champions was Massa's sixth in Spain, where the Brazilian spotted "some steps forward".

"I really think Monaco can be the turning point in our season," he said.
"I believe in the first podium of the season. After a start to the season we didn't expect, we've improved a lot."

Ferrari have been beset by problems this year with a number of other teams - such as Brawn GP, Red Bull and Toyota - forging ahead on the track thanks to new Formula 1 regulations which the reigning constructors' champions have struggled to adapt to.

Off the track, they have threatened to quit the sport over the budget cap and two-tier championship proposed by governing body, the FIA, and have now filed an injunction to block the move.
Even Massa's first points of the season in Spain last time out were tinged with regret - running in fourth, he was ordered to slow down during the closing stages to conserve fuel as he faced the threat of running out.
But the Brazilian, whose team-mate Kimi Raikkonnen finished a season-best sixth in Bahrain, insists they can turn their season around.
"After the Spanish GP I read that I've raised the white flag for this season - this is not the case and I want that to be clear," added Massa, who just missed out on the title last year.
"Obviously the situation in the championship is very difficult, and it is quite realistic to say that catching up seems to be almost impossible, but that doesn't mean we've given up."
Massa trails Brawn's championship leader Jenson Button by 38 points but is adamant Ferrari will fight until the end of the season.

"We'll continue working on the car and will give it our all to win races and finish the championship the best way possible.
"We showed last year we're not a team that gives up when there are negative results.

"I will fight and push with the whole team to improve things race by race.
"The time for a comeback always comes, and I'm certain it will - today more than ever - both in the constructors' and drivers' championships."

Source: BBC SPORTS:- F1

Monaco GP..wikiendi hii,

Maneno ya Baadhi ya Mashofeli,

Ferrari
Felipe Massa, P1 - 1:17.499, 2nd; P2 - 1:15.832, 5th
"It is hard to say if there's been an improvement since Barcelona, but we are in amongst the other front runners, which is already a good sign. Everything went well from the start of the day, when we worked towards the race. From what we've seen today, our car seems to be quick and consistent in performance terms. In the past, I wasn't particularly keen on this track, but more recently that has changed. Last year, I took pole and today I immediately felt comfortable, working on settings for the car, which we had never tried before. The softer tyres are definitely quicker, but after ten laps or so, you start to lose the back end a bit. However, we must bear in mind that the track conditions change a lot from today to Saturday, so today's results are not that representative."

Kimi Raikkonen, P1 - 1:17.839, 5th; P2 - 1:15.985, 8th
"We worked our way through the usual programme for the first day of practice, based on evaluating the two different types of tyre that Bridgestone has brought here and on finding the best set up on the car. I would say the car is handling reasonably well: there are still a few areas where we can improve but I am pleased with what we achieved today. Driving here is always a challenge, even if Sunday's race can then be rather boring, with overtaking practically impossible and if you end up behind slower cars there is nothing you can do but wait for the pit stop."

McLaren
Lewis Hamilton, P1 - 1:17.578, 3rd; P2 - 1:15.445, 2nd
“Driving around Monaco is a spectacular sensation - you can’t compare it to any other circuit. You get such a huge buzz here; I love this place - it reminds me how much I love this sport, why I love racing and why I love Formula One. From today’s performance, I think Q3 is definitely possible on Saturday. I’m optimistic about shooting for the top five - I hope we can get there.

Jenson Button, P1 - 1:18.080, 8th; P2 - 1:15.774, 4th
"We are going in the right direction following this afternoon's practice session however this morning proved quite challenging for me. I had rear locking in the low speed corners and understeer in the high speed corners and didn't feel quite comfortable in the car. However we were able to make some good set-up changes this afternoon and my last runs on the softer tyres were much better. Achieving a good balance is very important here so we are going in the right direction. If we can keep making improvements then it should be a good weekend to come

Red Bull
Sebastian Vettel, P1 - 1:19.233, 13th; P2 - 1:15.847, 6th
“We had an engine failure in the morning, which cost us some track time. Things like that are important for the driver, as well as the car, as you need to get into a good rhythm round here. Nonetheless the boys fixed the car, which I think was quite tricky as some of the parts arrived last minute, so it wasn’t easy. But, we still managed to complete quite a few laps and get a lot of data – including a view on the different tyre compounds, so I think we’re in decent shape, but of course we always want to be on top!”

Monaco GP - Qualification results
l3822350.jpg

For a while it seemed like Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen would take the pole in Monaco on Saturday afternoon, after a series of quick laps left him on 1m 14.927s, but right at the end Jenson Button rushed through to take his customary pole for Brawn with 1m 14.902s. Team mate Rubens Barrichello, celebrating his 37th birthday, snatched third with 1m 15.077s.

It was another gripping qualifying session, which saw one pre-race favourite, McLaren's Lewis Hamilton, left 16th on the grid after hitting a wall and failing to progress beyond Q1.

Sebastian Vettel produced some great form for Red Bull to take fourth on 1m 15.271s, ahead of Felipe Massa who was lucky to survive a Q1 incident himself. The Brazilian took his Ferrari round in 1m 15.437s.

Nico Rosberg was sixth for Williams on 1m 15.455s ahead of McLaren survivor Heikki Kovalainen on 1m 15.516s and Mark Webber in the second Red Bull on 1m 15.653s. Renault's Fernando Alonso and Williams' Kazuki Nakajima share the fifth row with 1m 16.009s and 1m 17.344s apiece.

The sole incident of Q2 came when Nelson Piquet spun his Renault exiting Anthony Noghes, just missing the barrier. He also just missed the cut, his lest lap of 1m 15.837s leaving him 12th just behind Sebastien Buemi, who lapped his Toro Rosso in 1m 15.833s.

Monaco GP - Wanavyosema...

Ferrari
Kimi Raikkonen (2nd, Q3 - 1m 14.927s):

“Second place is a nice result but I’m disappointed that I missed out on pole by a few hundredths. Here, there is a much bigger difference between starting from first or second place. The car has improved and that can be seen from the performance level. Today, we felt ever more comfortable as the track’s grip level improved bit by bit. I had some difficulties on the first run in Q1, but then things got better all the time. In the end, I had the possibility of doing another lap, but I went long at the first corner: I don’t know if I could have done a better time. Tomorrow’s race will be long and tough. The start will be very important and on the short straight here, the KERS will definitely be a help, but not as much as elsewhere. All the same, it’s good to be back in the fight for the top places and I will give it my best shot to try and win, because that’s the only thing that matters.”

Felipe Massa (5th, Q3 - 1m 15.437s):
“Today’s showing confirms we are capable of fighting for the top places. We were in with a chance of getting into the top three, but I never managed to get a clean lap, partly because of traffic and partly through some small slip ups. These things can easily happen in Monaco and fifth is still a good place to start the race. I am confident for tomorrow. It will be a long race, but the F60 is competitive. Step by step we are getting back to where we are used to being. The accident at the start of Q1? I had new brakes and the harder tyres, which struggled a bit more to get up to temperature, so as soon as I touched the brakes, I locked the wheels and ended up against the guardrail.”

Kibunango,

kwa mara nyingine tena inaonekana team Brawn wameamua msimu huu... Jenson Button na Barrichelo wanafanya kweli ndani ya Monaco. 43 laps to go...na hivyo 'vichochoro' vya Monaco vilivyo taabu ku overtake,....!

Mbu.
Indeed Brawn wameweza kufanya vizuri, lakini Ferrari wametoa onyo leo, raundi ya saba Brawn wakae wakijua Ferrari imerudi!
l3823947.jpg

Last edited: