Folks,I got a job! Thanks to JF.

The Dude

JF-Expert Member
Sep 14, 2011
It was announced here. I followed the link and applied. Months ago. It was a long wait I almst forgot about ij.
Well, now so you know, I signed a contract!

Thanks for whoever posted it. And thanks for the tips you guys keep giving us here. They were helpful during the Interview.I am a regular in this forum, a frequent like Secret Service.

I am super excited! Can you imagine from a jobless to being a self reliant? I got a life, imagine. ( a creature of fairer sex once told me i should get some cause I didn't have any-or so she thought)

With that note,I also invite advise on what to do with first pay. It's gone before it's in. Got many thoughts not sure what's more appropriate. Moving out? Parents gratitude? church,thanksgiving,?tithe? Better cloths for work? gadgets?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations...first cheques should go to your parents (parents gratitude)

Mtolee Mungu sadaka ya malimbuko (mshahara wote wa kwanza). Atakubariki na kulinda kipato chako kwa njia ya ajabu.

Glory to Almight God.

Daaa mi cjui ntapata lini..why em isolated lyk ths lakin..???

Dude, have faith and never give up. The secret,i think,is sending them applications as much as you can . And meanwhile working on your Cvs. Make them better daily by outlook and content.
Personally, that was my herculian task. Most times,even the little I had to document in my Cv I didnt knw how best to put it forth.

All in all,keep applying. When it starts raining it pours. eg . I wasn't even being shortlisted almst all the time. Bt suddenly,I'm called for an interview. Then anthr interview. A job. And two more other interviews. I couldn't be any luckier.
I need no more evidence than I already have to keep the tabs. NEVER GIVE UP.

Nimeona tu nimetajwa ila dah sijaelewa kitu.. ALL THE BEST kaka.

Jukwaa Limepunguza Jembe mmoja!!!!!!

Ila sio ndio uache kuja jukwaani bro. Kazini kakitokea kamchongo unashtua hapa.

Mweh

Ukisoma thread za hivi roho inauma sana, na unagundua jinsi gani vijana tunavyohangaika na ajira, halafu serikali inaishia kupiga maneno ya kisiasa tu na ahadi hewa!

Hongera "the dude" Mungu akutangulie!

Well for the first pay..ten percent should go to church as tithe or something like that be rest assured that the blessings are on the way..trust me i am witnessing them..over..

Dude, have faith and never give up. The secret,i think,is sending them applications as much as you can . And meanwhile working on your Cvs. Make them better daily by outlook and content.
Personally, that was my herculian task. Most times,even the little I had to document in my Cv I didnt knw how best to put it forth.

All in all,keep applying. When it starts raining it pours. eg . I wasn't even being shortlisted almst all the time. Bt suddenly,I'm called for an interview. Then anthr interview. A job. And two more other interviews. I couldn't be any luckier.
I need no more evidence than I already have to keep the tabs. NEVER GIVE UP.
How long did you stay jobless kitaani?

Nimeona tu nimetajwa ila dah sijaelewa kitu.. ALL THE BEST kaka.

Jukwaa Limepunguza Jembe mmoja!!!!!!

Ila sio ndio uache kuja jukwaani bro. Kazini kakitokea kamchongo unashtua hapa.

Mweh

Secret Service Usjali. Hapa pashakuwa nyumbani. Goodluck kwako pia. Aluta continua

Last edited by a moderator:
kaka hongera sanaaaaa, one advice i should give you ukifika kazini usijisahau na usibweteke, work hard na uwaheshimu uliowakuta hapo kazini, usiwe mjuaji kupita kiasi

uwaheshimu pia the people ur serving that would be customers/clients, deliver to your shareholders, show them that you ril deserved the job and finally the money ur getting invest it.

Jiendeleze kielimu, apply for masters or kama ni muhasibu or ur field is in finance, economics try to go for cpa or nbaa kama ni engineer pia try to go for exams for project management proffesional ili kuwa certified.

All in all aim higher and best wishes:)

Kijana hongera kwa kupata kazi. Mshahara wako wa kwanza, chukua fungu uwanunulie wazazi wako zawadi ndogo, sio lazima iwe kubwa na ukiwapelekea waambie kabisa hiyo zawadi umenunua kutoka sehemu ya mshahara wako wa kwanza. Wazazi watafurahi sana na kukubariki. Baraka za wazazi ni muhimu katika mafanikio yako ya sasa na ya baadae. Fungu lingine la sehemu ya mshahara, peleka kanisani au msikitini kutegemea dini yako.

Sikushauri upeleke mshahara wote kanisani au msikitini kwani tunaambiwa Mungu anahitaji tu fungu la kumi, sio 100%.

Kila kheri.

Tiba

Keep the same gratitude my brother. It shows that you are a nice chap!. All the best