Florida man named Vladimir Putin, arrested at Publix

svc

JF-Expert Member
Jun 27, 2012
index6-e1472564651991.jpg

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — A Publix Super Market manager called police last week because Vladimir Putin refused to leave the store, according to authorities in West Palm Beach, Florida.

The 48-year-old was screaming at employees at the Publix at Rosemary Avenue and Fern Street, the manager told city police on the afternoon of Aug. 21.

City police, too, told the man to leave. Putin, who did not give police a home address, refused, saying he had missed his ride.

Police charged Putin with trespassing after warning and resisting without violence.

Police originally listed Putin as a John Doe because he refused to give any personal information. A police report lists him as having the same name as the Russian president.

He is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail on a $1,000 bond, according to court records.

Florida man named Vladimir Putin arrested at Publix

Jamani haya majina muwe mnayatumia vizuri...nimekuja speed nikajua yule wa russia...nikasema leo wale ma pro wa usa watakua wamepata cha kusema!!!

It doesn't hurt me because my mom was coward and foolish like U
If that's the case, hook me up with yo' mamma will you? I bet me and her will make a "perfect combo" like that Joh Makini track for shizzle!

Kuchezea jina la rais WA dunia ni ujinga . Ukosefu wa nidhamu . Idiot.

If that's the case, hook me up with yo' mamma will you? I bet me and her will make a "perfect combo" like that Joh Makini track for shizzle!
Now I see how fool u are, if you can make a perfect combo with a dead person one day u will be a good rapist

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom