BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
Saturday, December 28, 2013 | 5:11 PM

The White House Plans First Lady Michelle Obama's 50th Birthday

By Dominique Hobdy

talk-town-5_240x340_90.jpg

Photo Credit: Chip Somodevilla/ Getty Images

First Lady Michelle Obama's new year will start off with a bang as she celebrates a milestone.

January 17th marks the 50th birthday of Mrs. Obama and according to the Chicago Tribune, the white house plans to have a dance party.
The gala, to be held on Saturday January 18th, will be called "Snacks & Sips & Dancing & Dessert".
Save the date emails are being sent out, and guests are being instructed to wear comfortable shoes, eat before they come and practice their dance moves.
During a recent visit to the children's hospital, the first lady gave a hint about her big day when a fellow Capricorn asked what she'd be doing, "It might involve some dancing," she said. "A little dougie."
Sounds like it's going to be a blast!
There is no word yet on the guest list and entertainment.

saturday, december 28, 2013 | 5:11 pm

the white house plans first lady michelle obama's 50th birthday

by dominique hobdy

talk-town-5_240x340_90.jpg

photo credit: Chip somodevilla/ getty images

first lady michelle obama's new year will start off with a bang as she celebrates a milestone.

January 17th marks the 50th birthday of mrs. Obama and according to the chicago tribune, the white house plans to have a dance party.
The gala, to be held on saturday january 18th, will be called "snacks & sips & dancing & dessert".
Save the date emails are being sent out, and guests are being instructed to wear comfortable shoes, eat before they come and practice their dance moves.
During a recent visit to the children's hospital, the first lady gave a hint about her big day when a fellow capricorn asked what she'd be doing, "it might involve some dancing," she said. "a little dougie."
sounds like it's going to be a blast!
There is no word yet on the guest list and entertainment.

happy birth day to you! It is wonderful to turn fifty!

BAK know what? I have a beautifuly and amazing daughter named before the name of Obama's wife Michelle!
Hope one day I will send you few pics of her!.........so wherever I see or hear the name I feel something special......
'she tells me kuch kuch aaaaaaah! I understand!'...hope you know the song By Jodie!!
Missing you!

Back
Top Bottom