First dates

Naona Kama Jamaa Ana Apointment This Weekend,ebu Msaidien Vijana,sisi Umri Ushatupita Na Mambo Hayo

images

True playa for real, if the prize is right and the plans long term gotta cop that $ 250 Tanzanite pendant (not only for her but machizi in Mererani and the bongo symbolism)

Depending on where you at, only the best, nothing under $100 for dinner.

First impressions are the most influential, you know.

...you guys need mac lessons!! i aint splashin' $250 for somebody whom i no kno yet...man you don know where she gon' take that pendant.... before u know u been played man,
for real, gotta be modest on first date... thereafter, up ya gear according to her taste... she surely will come for more!! ya'll know

Depends on whom you are dating........... dating a money sucking lady you gotta dig deep in your pockets.

But guys you need to learn the art of dating.............. most first dates at a dinner table do not usually go well ultimately. Start by a visit to an interesting place and let dinner be the last piece to the puzzle, by that time you would have had insight into the person and reached a good comfort zone.

MA SIMP MKO WENGI KUMBE HUMU ....free advice here from MACK LESSONS-Mack Lessons Radio #115-"How Women Test Men On First Dates"
http://macklessons.mypodcast.com/200707_archive.html

nilijua kuwa kuna ma Playas humu lakini sikujua kama kuna ma SIMP namna hii...mwenzenu nishaanza kuadopt hiyo TARIQ NASHEED $20 PRINCIPLE max on a fist date .PUNDIT you come a cross kama real playa lakini kwenye hili umeniangusha ile kichizi

$80 WTF are you trying to prove to a woman ona first date my nigga? daym!

mimi dates zangu za kwanza na hasa kwa ma broads wa MYSPACE/FACEBOOK ni Starbucks kisha ninafanya kumuanalize huyo demu mwenyewe then i make my decision

MA SIMP MKO WENGI KUMBE HUMU ....free advice here from MACK LESSONS-Mack Lessons Radio #115-"How Women Test Men On First Dates"

nilijua kuwa kuna ma Playas humu lakini sikujua kama kuna ma SIMP namna hii...mwenzenu nishaanza kuadopt hiyo TARIQ NASHEED $20 PRINCIPLE max on a fist date .PUNDIT you come a cross kama real playa lakini kwenye hili umeniangusha ile kichizi

mimi dates zangu za kwanza na hasa kwa ma broads wa MYSPACE/FACEBOOK ni Starbucks kisha ninafanya kumuanalize huyo demu mwenyewe then i make my decision
ndiyo maana nikasema, ni bora kuwa modest.. kuliko mambo ya ku splash $$$$ wakati hujui kama demu mwenyewe ni inbred...( background checks muhimu ndugu yangu.. huchelewi sikia alikuwa locked up in a dungeon for the past 15yrs... ..hasa huko kwenu yuropu mambo kama haya nd'o kabisaa usiombee)
$80 nadhani ni reasonable.... Starbacks Latte ni $7, sasa hapo bado hujachukua vi cookie 3 hivi, si unajua tena, vimung'unya ni muhimu ukiwa kwenye ma cafe' kama hayo... na ukimaliza gahawa lako nilazima uchukue vidumu viwili vya still water, otherwise you'll have ya day spoilt by stinkin caffeine gobs!!

From da cafe' you will need to drive to a nearest movie theatre, kama hudrive ni muhimu kuita text, siongelei mambo ya text bubu hapa.. mifano ile ya ma latinos wa NY au wanaijaboy wa London... hapo ni kama $18 hivi, ukifika kwenye theatre ni muhimu kuchagua movie iliyodondoka si chini ya siku 4 zilizopita... .....

brazameni, mimi ndiyo maana nimejustify hiyo $80.... any less, utakuwa unaendekeza ugumu wa akina DMX, ... you heard.....

ndiyo maana nikasema, ni bora kuwa modest.. kuliko mambo ya ku splash $$$$ wakati hujui kama demu mwenyewe ni inbred...( background checks muhimu ndugu yangu.. huchelewi sikia alikuwa locked up in a dungeon for the past 15yrs... ..hasa huko kwenu yuropu mambo kama haya nd'o kabisaa usiombee)
$80 nadhani ni reasonable.... Starbacks Latte ni $7, sasa hapo bado hujachukua vi cookie 3 hivi, si unajua tena, vimung'unya ni muhimu ukiwa kwenye ma cafe' kama hayo... na ukimaliza gahawa lako nilazima uchukue vidumu viwili vya still water, otherwise you'll have ya day spoilt by stinkin caffeine gobs!!

From da cafe' you will need to drive to a nearest movie theatre, kama hudrive ni muhimu kuita text, siongelei mambo ya text bubu hapa.. mifano ile ya ma latinos wa NY au wanaijaboy wa London... hapo ni kama $18 hivi, ukifika kwenye theatre ni muhimu kuchagua movie iliyodondoka si chini ya siku 4 zilizopita... .....

brazameni, mimi ndiyo maana nimejustify hiyo $80.... any less, utakuwa unaendekeza ugumu wa akina DMX, ... you heard.....

duh! we nuksi

mie kwanza nikienda Bucks huwa najidai sinywi coffee so i always end up having green tea au peppermint tea maana hata mimi zamani nilikuwa nina wazimu wa kuspend zaidi ya $200 on a date lakini sasa hivi kwanza huwa nawaopoa kwenye FACEBOOK, pili huwa najidai so fussy..ili demu awe uncomfortable...hapo ndipo nakuwa incontrol..inshort huwa naanza kwa kumsifia kuwa "i like your manicure" hata kama hana ..then she will know whats up...umri ni muhimu sana kujua maaana inakupa leverage kuwa you got not time to waste

Nimeacha kuwapeleka MOvies kwani nimegundua wengi wao hawapendi kwenda movies ...kama nikiridhika na first date naweza kufanya initiative ya second date..ninayo kadi ya kuingia kwenye ma WARNER VILLAGES bure mwaka mzima so hapo gharama zinakuwa zimepungua

Hapo ndio utakapo wapendea mademu wa kizungu...inshort kama nikiwa NY basi mie huwa nakuwa maeneo ya Village maana kule ndiko waliko types zangu na mara chache Brooklyn nikiwa London then nothing beats a normal date kule maeneo kama ya hapa:
1305995904_6de8b48cbc_o.jpg

btw

what do you think of this track by JEAN GRAE feat BUSTA?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/12343184a8617d23/

He he mzee first date unamwaga vito vya thamani...second date si unaweza ukavisha pete ya promise...?

Playa ndiyo maana nikasema "if the prize is right and the plans long term" hayo ni mambo ya ku-wifey playa.

Kama sunguratope ma hood jocks wanapiga kavu tu mbona, lol!

Anyway,

I ain't no serious dating guru, the data you provided was fed into the crystal ball and the outcome read "Not enough information to form an opinion"

Depends on whom you are dating........... dating a money sucking lady you gotta dig deep in your pockets.

But guys you need to learn the art of dating.............. most first dates at a dinner table do not usually go well ultimately. Start by a visit to an interesting place and let dinner be the last piece to the puzzle, by that time you would have had insight into the person and reached a good comfort zone.

..getting to know each other and s..t, aight? sounds nice!

..but,n...a is just a playa,no tripping!

..kuna picha kule kwenye obama special,nimekuwekea!

..mademu wako wa kizungu!

..hint:inasemekana kulikuwa na joto,hiyo siku!

images

True playa for real, if the prize is right and the plans long term gotta cop that $ 250 Tanzanite pendant (not only for her but machizi in Mererani and the bongo symbolism)

Depending on where you at, only the best, nothing under $100 for dinner.

First impressions are the most influential, you know.

Well true first impressions are important but be carefull not every woman is after you money. unaweza ukakosa date ya pili just coz yu splashed your $$$$ to show off, its a complete turn off for some women. U might not know that she also has more money than u and is out looking for anything but $$$$$. so be modest, I would do a movie and coffee for first date, relax and enjoy each others company, then see if you want a second date. save your $$$ for last, a cruise holiday may be if things go well!!;)

Well true first impressions are important but be carefull not every woman is after you money. unaweza ukakosa date ya pili just coz yu splashed your $$$$ to show off, its a complete turn off for some women. U might not know that she also has more money than u and is out looking for anything but $$$$$. so be modest, I would do a movie and coffee for first date, relax and enjoy each others company, then see if you want a second date. save your $$$ for last, a cruise holiday may be if things go well!!;)

The type of chicks I even consider for a first date generally display or communicate a commitment to non-materialism, kwa hiyo vitu hivi si kwa ajili ya ku impress au ku buy love or anything like that.Just natural swagger.

I am the all or nothing at all type of guy, If I feel her she cannot resist me, if I don't I wont even bother with the first date.

More for the love of Tanzanite/culture/Tanzania than splashing wealth.

More about supporting Mererani and Tanzanians.

More for my enjoyment, seeing that rare African gem on her neck and all them white folks going like "wooow, what is that stone, is that like some indigenous African stone"

Then you tap that, then you wifey that, then it becomes such a memorable first date kuliko some thrird rate parking lot pimping and some loudmouthed hood theatre next to profane Lakweisha and her six bad kids, all from dofferent diddies.

I'm lying, just pimping.Ain't easy but somebody gotta do it.

• Thanks
Reactions: bht
Mlivyokuwa bongo mlikuwa mnakwenda dates au ndio unanunua chipsi dume, mishikaki na fanta ngoma imetoka unaanza kusubiria jibu mwezi mzima...? kila siku unasikia bado nafikiria.

Mlivyokuwa bongo mlikuwa mnakwenda dates au ndio unanunua chipsi dume, mishikaki na fanta ngoma imetoka unaanza kusubiria jibu mwezi mzima...? kila siku unasikia bado nafikiria.

ahahahahhahahah tell them sasa wamekuja chambele ndiyo mambo ya tanzanite......

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom