First date tips for the ladies

Lillie Mie

Jul 2, 2020
Hello.
This thread goes to all the ladies still in the dating game and who are still searching, these tips will help during the first date.

- Don't wear too much makeup; avoid excessive lipstick. You can go for glossy but not sticky.
- Try a neckline that ends just at the right spot, one that hints rather than reveals.
- If you are curvy, emphasize the fact with clothes that are an exact fit, not tight.
- Keep your perfume subtle, try flower scents.
- Use plenty of moisturizer on your skin.
- Lay off heavy salon products that might get stuck in case he strokes your hair.
- No phone calls or texting during the date.
- Avoid invitations to eat at his place.
- In case he lets you choose location,avoid fast food joints.Choose a place with something going on like a piano player or background music.
- Arrive five minutes late; no more, no less.
- Take a taxi so your makeup is still just so and also you don't arrive panting. He might also pick you up if he has a car.
- During the date, don't let him order for you and don't choose the same food he does as if you don't have a mind of your own.
- Avoid slurping food like pasta and also avoid garlic in case he gets close.
- Don't drink too much coffee or wine, it will make you hyper.
- Watch his feet and knees, if they point in your direction, he really finds you interesting.
- If he maintains eye contact, he likes you and wants to understand how you feel about him so maintain good eye conduct.
- Finally, as you leave, smooth down your dress so it looks good from behind.
- Tell him to call you if you find you really like him and if you're confident enough.
- Thank him for the date if he paid for everything.
- You may send him a text the next day but don't call him or he'll think you're desperate.

All The Best On Your First Dates!

Pamoja nayote hayo bado utachezewa tu maana umekuja kama mlimbwende nasio wife material maana wanatabia mmoja hivi ukitaka kumtoa out za namna hiyo lazima atakukalia kuwa hero hiyo gharama hiyo na mbwembwe zingine kama hizo hazifanyi ndoa kuwa mfano bora Wa kuigwa Bali ataniomba niwekeshe kwa ajiri ya watoto na maendeleo mengine ya nyumbani I hope u understand me well mahaba

Pamoja nayote hayo bado utachezewa tu maana umekuja kama mlimbwende nasio wife material maana wanatabia mmoja hivi ukitaka kumtoa out za namna hiyo lazima atakukalia kuwa hero hiyo gharama hiyo na mbwembwe zingine kama hizo hazifanyi ndoa kuwa mfano bora Wa kuigwa Bali ataniomba niwekeshe kwa ajiri ya watoto na maendeleo mengine ya nyumbani I hope u understand me well mahaba
Naelewa ...lakini first impression is very important.

6 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom