Finally the financial statement for ATCL has been seen.

Teargass

JF-Expert Member
Apr 23, 2018
I have been wondering how come a functional organization has never released its financial statements, is it because of losses or are they making a lot of "profit" which they don't want "thieves" to know with fear that they may be stolen?. But yesterday my worries were sufficiently solved. The way our brothers from South were making noise about KQ you would think that ATCL was the most profitable airline in the world. Anyway neighbors, welcome to the reality of space business. To make matters so much fun is that they are making losses while operating local routes, I don't know what will happen when they begin daily international routes. GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
tapatalk_1578547210251.jpeg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Kumbuka kwamba hili shirika ndio limefufuliwa lina mzigo mkubwa wa madeni,kuanza na _ve inakubalika kiuhasibu

I've also been waiting for this ....such a small business. I think it's only fair to compare ATCL and Jambojet not KQ. Reasons why:
- They both operate local/regional routes
- Fleet size is almost the same
- They are both fairly new
Let me look for the income statement of Jambojet and post here

I've also been waiting for this ....such a small business. I think it's only fair to compare ATCL and Jambojet not KQ. Reasons why:
- They both operate local/regional routes
- Fleet size is almost the same
- They are both fairly new
Let me look for the income statement of Jambojet and post here
Jambo jet is far much ahead of that failed airline.

I have been wondering how come a functional organization has never released its financial statements, is it because of losses or are they making a lot of "profit" which they don't want "thieves" to know with fear that they may be stolen?. But yesterday my worries were sufficiently solved. The way our brothers from South were making noise about KQ you would think that ATCL was the most profitable airline in the world. Anyway neighbors, welcome to the reality of space business. To make matters so much fun is that they are making losses while operating local routes, I don't know what will happen when they begin daily international routes. GOOD MORNING EVERYONEView attachment 1316677

Na hapo walipiga zengwe Fast jet kapigwa pini.

I have been wondering how come a functional organization has never released its financial statements, is it because of losses or are they making a lot of "profit" which they don't want "thieves" to know with fear that they may be stolen?. But yesterday my worries were sufficiently solved. The way our brothers from South were making noise about KQ you would think that ATCL was the most profitable airline in the world. Anyway neighbors, welcome to the reality of space business. To make matters so much fun is that they are making losses while operating local routes, I don't know what will happen when they begin daily international routes. GOOD MORNING EVERYONEView attachment 1316677

Kumbe huwa inaandaliwa kijinga jinga hivi hata bila ya adress, signature na stamp ya aliyeiandaa!!

I think you could evaluate performance of the company based on balance sheet and not P&L. Infact i thought they would register loss and not profit

They are making losses and yet they don't even have to spend anything on aircraft purchase or lease like normal airlines.

If they acquired those planes like other airlines, that loss would be 100 times more.

Kumbuka kwamba hili shirika ndio limefufuliwa lina mzigo mkubwa wa madeni,kuanza na _ve inakubalika kiuhasibu

Baada ya kuihujumu Fastjet mkaachiwa uwanja wenyewe, ruti zenu za daladala ndani kwa ndani, sasa siku mtaacha kumuogopa mkulima na muanze kucheza ligi ya 'big boys' kule nje si ndio mtaisha.
Ndege zenyewe mumezinunua kwa pesa za kodi zilizopaswa kununua madawa, hivyo hamjawa na gharama

Yani atcl haijui faida ni nn

ICYMI, those are historical debts inherited by ATCL from the former national airline ATC. Most of the accrued debts are due to non payment to various local and international service providers. FYI, ATC used to own and operate a fleet of 1 plane while having a manpower headcount of more than 200 employees...

When JPM came into power he decided to restructure the modus of operandi and re-registerd the national airline as ATCL to give it a new impetus and a fresh start. One of the major change is that. ATCL does not own a fleet of its own but rather operate on lease basis a fleet owned by the Government Flight Agency, this is true for all the 11 shiny bird flying around and those still in order.

A good story to tell is that, for the first time now ATCL has managed to make significant profit, However, for it to break even, it must be able to clear all the historical debts inherited from ATC, it is a matter of time before this can be achieved.
Si huwa mnasema ni kwa pesa zenyu, deni imetoka wapi?