Usichokijua kuhusu filamu ya The God Father

A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hubdred men with guns

~ don corleone ~

Freddie your my older brother i have respect for you but dont ever take sides with anybody against the family again

~ don michael ~

Kwenye part 3 mtoto wa sonny naona alikuwa na makeke kama baba yake alikuwa hashauriki ni mwendo wa kutekeleza matukio na pia alikuwa mpenda watoto kama baba yake.....

Nahisi part 4 ingetoka ingetikisa sana...

A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hubdred men with guns

~ don corleone ~

Freddie your my older brother i have respect for you but dont ever take sides with anybody against the family again

~ don michael ~
Too bad he didn't forgive his brother and ordered to be killed that was very bad scene

Hii filamu ya kawaida sana ni vile wameirate vizuri kule IMDb na ni jambo la kawaida kwan kwa zaman hzo ndio ilikuwa inaonekana movie Kali lakin trust me ya kawaida sana overrated movie

Hii filamu ya kawaida sana ni vile wameirate vizuri kule IMDb na ni jambo la kawaida kwan kwa zaman hzo ndio ilikuwa inaonekana movie Kali lakin trust me ya kawaida sana overrated movie
Nadhani umemsoma jinsi mkuu Malcom Lumumba alivyo annayse, si vibaya na wewe ukaonyesha ukawaida wake. Hatusemi kuwa imetengenezwa kwenye sayari nyingine. Hatusemi kiwa picha zake hazikuchukuliwa na camera, hatusemi sauti zake hazikuchukuliwa na Mike, hatusemi kuwa walioigiza ni alliens.
Kinachoongelewa ni maudhui na uhusiano uliopo kati ya kilichomo na uhalisia. Unaongelewa umahiri na ubora wa wahusika, na mengineyo.
Mwenzetu ungetuambia ya kwako. Inawezekana kuna kitu tuna ki overrate

Malcom Lumumba hata Al Pacino (Michael Corleone) alikiri kuwa ile nafasi ilikuwa ngumu sana kwake kuiigiza na kuna kipindi ilikua atimuliwe.

Al Pacino opened up about one of his most career defining roles. The legendary actor confesses that he still considers playing Michael Corleone, in The Godfather, his most difficult role.

In a recent interview, celebrated actor Al Pacino, who is promoting his newest project An Experience With Al Pacino, got personal with The Guardian. The Academy Award winning Best Actor touched on a wide range of subjects from family to his career and everything in between, revelations of an actor who has truly lived. Perhaps the most interesting career related revelation, however, was the actor’s comments about playing Michael Corleone, particularly of note, how he almost got fired from the part. He had this to say:Michael Corleone in The Godfather was and still is the most difficult role I’ve played. I didn’t see him as a gangster; I felt his power was his enigmatic quality. Unfortunately the studio couldn’t see that at first and were thinking of firing me. It was during my early career, a major movie with Marlon Brando, and no one other than Francis [Ford Coppola] wanted me for the part.

Francis Ford Coppola’s Academy Award winning film, The Godfather, was Pacino’s big break into Hollywood, although it was indeed his third film. The critically acclaimed crime drama, which revolutionized movie-making in the gangster genre, was based on the Mario Puzo novel of the same name. Pacino played Michael Corleone, the youngest son of Mafia Don Vito Corleone, who was poised to take over the family business after his older brother, Santino "Sonny" Corleone, is killed and his father is attacked.

The character of Michael Corleone, was a pivotal character in the Corleone family and in the film, which is probably why many big name actors at the time, like Jack Nicholson, Robert Redford, Warren Beatty and Robert De Niro, all tried out for the role. Pacino beat out some serious Hollywood heavyweights for the role, likely because Coppola was impressed with the Pacino’s performance in The Panic in Needle Park, where he played a heroin addict. It was clear to Coppola that the young Pacino could emote and he fought hard to keep him on the project. However, the Scarface actor got the last word. Critics and audiences alike praised Pacino for his performance as Michael Corleone and the actor even scored an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor.

Though Pacino has claimed Michael Corleone as his most difficult role ever played, among a lengthy resume of intense and developed characters, the actor undoubtedly undertook the role with such strength that it will be remembered for generations to come.

Why Al Pacino Still Thinks Michael Corleone Was His Most Difficult Role

Malcom Lumumba hata Al Pacino (Michael Corleone) alikiri kuwa ile nafasi ilikuwa ngumu sana kwake kuiigiza na kuna kipindi ilikua atimuliwe.

Al Pacino opened up about one of his most career defining roles. The legendary actor confesses that he still considers playing Michael Corleone, in The Godfather, his most difficult role.

In a recent interview, celebrated actor Al Pacino, who is promoting his newest project An Experience With Al Pacino, got personal with The Guardian. The Academy Award winning Best Actor touched on a wide range of subjects from family to his career and everything in between, revelations of an actor who has truly lived. Perhaps the most interesting career related revelation, however, was the actor’s comments about playing Michael Corleone, particularly of note, how he almost got fired from the part. He had this to say:Michael Corleone in The Godfather was and still is the most difficult role I’ve played. I didn’t see him as a gangster; I felt his power was his enigmatic quality. Unfortunately the studio couldn’t see that at first and were thinking of firing me. It was during my early career, a major movie with Marlon Brando, and no one other than Francis [Ford Coppola] wanted me for the part.

Francis Ford Coppola’s Academy Award winning film, The Godfather, was Pacino’s big break into Hollywood, although it was indeed his third film. The critically acclaimed crime drama, which revolutionized movie-making in the gangster genre, was based on the Mario Puzo novel of the same name. Pacino played Michael Corleone, the youngest son of Mafia Don Vito Corleone, who was poised to take over the family business after his older brother, Santino "Sonny" Corleone, is killed and his father is attacked.

The character of Michael Corleone, was a pivotal character in the Corleone family and in the film, which is probably why many big name actors at the time, like Jack Nicholson, Robert Redford, Warren Beatty and Robert De Niro, all tried out for the role. Pacino beat out some serious Hollywood heavyweights for the role, likely because Coppola was impressed with the Pacino’s performance in The Panic in Needle Park, where he played a heroin addict. It was clear to Coppola that the young Pacino could emote and he fought hard to keep him on the project. However, the Scarface actor got the last word. Critics and audiences alike praised Pacino for his performance as Michael Corleone and the actor even scored an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor.

Though Pacino has claimed Michael Corleone as his most difficult role ever played, among a lengthy resume of intense and developed characters, the actor undoubtedly undertook the role with such strength that it will be remembered for generations to come.

Why Al Pacino Still Thinks Michael Corleone Was His Most Difficult Role
Ile filamu ya kwanza kabisa,
Inanifurahisha kwenye swala lea wahusika. (Characters). Kila mtu ana nafasi yake kubwa sana na haikuegemea sana kwa Don Corleone.

Ambapo hata ungewapunguza Wahusika wawili tu basi filamu nzima ingeharibika. Ndiyo maana ni filamu ndefu sanaa, kwasababu karibua kila mhusika ana kioande chake ambacho kinajenga msingi mkubwa kwa filamu zijazo za The God Father.

Kama umeangalia The Good, The Bad and The Ugly utaelewa nini nasema. Kila mtu mle ndani ana nafasi yake ambayo kama hata wangefanya Spin-Off basi Tucco, Blondy au Angel Eyes kila mtu angekuwa na filamu yake inayotoka na ile filamu mama. Ndiyo maana ni ndeefu sanaaa. (Characters wameelezewa vizuri sana hadi inakuwa rahisi kuelewa visa)

Sasa filamu za leo zina Cut Scenes kibao na saa moja na nusu tu. Wamejitahidi sana ni masaa mawili, wanalazimisha kutengeneza Sequels na Spin-Off ambapo wangeamua ingekuwa ni filamu moja tu.

Fanya hivyo mkuu.
Japo nina ENCYCLOPEDIA OF MAFIA ya Carl Sifakis ina makundi mengi ya Mafia duniani,
Kuanzia Yakuza Mob Japan, Bratva Urusi na Sicilian Mob.
Wote hawa wameelezewa kwa undani hadi maisha yao binafsi sema sasa hapa Jamiiforums unaweza kutuma kitabu mwisho Mb : Hichi changu kina kama MB 32 hivi.

Naomba nitumie kaka kupitia kaisinandure@gmail.com

Nimefurahi sana kuona watu kibao wanaipenda "The Godfather". Movie ni nzuri sana lakini Novel yenyewe ni zaidi na zaidi. Kabla hajafa, Mario Puzzo alitoa kitabu kingine kinaitwa The Last Don. Sio cha kukikosa.
Pia story nyingi za ukweli kuhusu Mafia zipo ndani ya kitabu kinachoitwa "Last testament of Lucky Luciano"
Kama.una soft copy ya the last don naomba tuweke ili tupate kukisoma mkuu

IMG_0336.JPG

With great respect to the movies , books are the best! What a story! Picture from my home library.

Back
Top Bottom