Feelings to my Katunge

Dear KATUNGE

I will love you forever and I know you will love also love me till our end. We, my darling, are a perfect match, a couple equal in every way. I couldn’t have found a better person, to share my life. You are special, kind and amazing. You are just perfect and I am lucky to have you as my wife and as the mother of our kids. Thank you for being you and loving me. I love you dearly, my wife.

Even when we know that nothing in this world is eternal, I know deep down that you and I will live together till eternity. I will love you forever, and I will never fall out of love with you. I am always here to be your lover until the end of time.

IMG-20220505-WA0003.jpg

Dear KATUNGE

I will love you forever and I know you will love also love me till our end. We, my darling, are a perfect match, a couple equal in every way. I couldn’t have found a better person, to share my life. You are special, kind and amazing. You are just perfect and I am lucky to have you as my wife and as the mother of our kids. Thank you for being you and loving me. I love you dearly, my wife.

Even when we know that nothing in this world is eternal, I know deep down that you and I will live together till eternity. I will love you forever, and I will never fall out of love with you. I am always here to be your lover until the end of time.

View attachment 2220235
Katunge kama Katunge