FC Barcelona (Barça or Blaugrana) | Special Thread

Back on business league inakaribia kuanza pale San Memes ,Neymar is so close ....I mean it
One two ..testing the Mic, finally tume recover kipimo cha Liverpool let's focus on future

Neymar wishes Arthur a happy birthday on his Instagram story.

Translation: Congratulations on your day little brother. God bless your life forever. I love you.

"I wanted to put that beautiful picture of you but I will not expose you... today."

Neymar could return cules... Sasa ile frontline kudadeki.. Cotinho aende tu bayern. TUTAFIRISIKAA..
IMG_20190813_103512_680.jpeg

Neymar aliforce tu kuondoka ila barca ndio sehemu yake hasa...wacha arudi hapo mechi ya barca huwaga tamu kwelikweli

Yeah na timu inataka kupunguza Messi dependency huyu akikutana na watu wanaojua anatulia sana mpira anao mwingi sana, kuna habari nilipitiaga huko nyuma mwanzoni mwa July anaye push hii transfer ya Neymar ni Messi mwenyewe

Malcolm If it is true Idk.

My name?

Malcolm Felipe of oliveira

I hate football.

Yes, Barcelona was my dream, and I couldn't help it when I found out they made an offer.

I was heading to Rome when my agent told me they were getting tired of me.

Without hesitation, I told him who is crazy who will refuse to play for Barcelona? This is the land of dreams, Fernando, the land of dreams.

Today, when I remember these events, I feel a pain that breaks my heart and tear it apart.

I changed a lot that season, but at the same time I tried to keep my blood cold as much as possible, I didn't make any trouble, I didn't complain about the decisions of the maestro, I was doing my pain to Every game I play, every time I hit my feet, camp nou grass and dance this round, I was doing my best.

But what did this performance do?

I have been left with a constant exclusion, putting myself on the list of players leaving this summer, starting the season as a flame of optimism and joy, and the end completely broken.

Now I am aware that the sky of dreams has not been created for everyone.

Some have to live and die without reaching the epitome of glory.

It's okay, I'm going to do a little bit.

I'll give up.

Leticia (his girlfriend) continues the conversation by saying:

" Malcolm is a very emotional person."

" he cries when he doesn't play, when he loses, even when he scores, I encouraged him in his decision to leave for Russia, he deserves better than him from barça, but it seems that the cloud has landed his life."

" after his initial commitment with his new club and what he saw from the fans of his team, he came home and started to scream:

" it's over, I'm not going to play football again, go tell them that the black man leaves them, they will check on the traditions of their club, the black guy will not disturb anyone again, I hate football, I Hate it."
Daaah so sad racism bado ipo kwa kiwango kikubwa, poor Russians.