Favourite Firefox Add-Ons

Kang

JF-Expert Member
Jun 24, 2008
Post your favorite Add-Ons Firefox or otherwise.

Mine are:
FEBE - Backsup Firefox, Bookmarks,settings, Add-Ons, stored passwords etc.

Adblock Plus- Blocks all sorts of Ads.

Secure log-in
- Allows you to log into a website with one click instead of always entering username/password.

Firebug- Debugging, if ur a web programmer/designer.

ScribeFire - Allows you to post to your blog from within Firefox.

DownloadHelper- Lets me download almost any flash video, youtube,metacafe any!

DownloadThem all! - Download all the files an a page, e.g download all the pictures on a page, instead of right click and saving one by one.

Flashblock - Blocks flash from playing.

ImgLikeOpera - Control the way images load in a page.

Unlinker - Turns image links into images on the page.

All from available at https://addons.mozilla.org/

• Flagfox - displays the flag of the location of the current server
  • Gmail manager - Allows you to manage multiple gmail accounts and receive new mail notifications
  • Public Fox - lets you lock down your public installation of Firefox, limiting what users can do
  • Secure login
  • Adblock Plus
  • Adblock FilterSet.G Updater
  • StumbleUpon - With StumbleUpon you can also connect with friends and share your discoveries, meet people that have similar interests, and check out what other people are discovering.

Just added a new one to my collection, this is GREAT for JF!!
FfvB - vBulletin Management for Firefox

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7023

vBulletin ni software inayotumika kuiendesha JF na Forum zengine nyingi.

Hii addon inakuwezesha ku-:

Ignore Users (posts, threads, quotes), Threads, Prefixes, Avatars, Signatures and ignore by Keyword!
Highlight Users, Threads, Prefixes and by Keyword!
Bottom bar navigation, Sidebar thread lists and more!

Long Description

Users: You can ignore or highlight users, as well as removing their avatars or signatures... if the forum allows them. Right click anywhere in a thread or post, and go to the FfvB Management menu, then choose the desired action.
Once you ignore a user, you will not see their posts, their threads or even their quotes ever again!!

Threads: Threads can also be ignored or highlighted whether viewing the thread list or while reading a thread. While viewing a list of threads, right click anywhere in the thread's box and go to the FfvB Management menu. If viewing a thread (reading posts), right click anywhere on the page, go to the FfvB Management menu and choose the desired action.

Prefixes: Some forums use the Prefix option to categorize threads. Now you can ignore or highlight these as well.

Keywords: You can set keywords into an 'ignore' list, as well as a 'highlight' list, and any thread OR post matching these words will be ignored or highlighted.

Just added a new one to my collection, this is GREAT for JF!!
FfvB - vBulletin Management for Firefox

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7023

vBulletin ni software inayotumika kuiendesha JF na Forum zengine nyingi.

Hii addon inakuwezesha ku-:

Ignore Users (posts, threads, quotes), Threads, Prefixes, Avatars, Signatures and ignore by Keyword!
Highlight Users, Threads, Prefixes and by Keyword!
Bottom bar navigation, Sidebar thread lists and more!
I have always wanted feature like this which enabled me to highlight or ignore threads. Thank you!
I will install it later on; I see that it is now on experimental phase.
What is your experience on using it? Any problems?

Last edited:
I have always wanted feature like this which enabled me to highlight or ignore threads. Thank you!
I will install it later on; I see that it is now on experimental phase.
What is your experience on using it? Any problems?

No problems so far:)

Back
Top Bottom