Fatherhood - Daughters

souljar

JF-Expert Member
Feb 16, 2021
A Father protects, provides, and leads his daughter.

Be a strong father so your daughter can rely on you.

If she doesnt comes out to be a feminine women.

It's you who lacked enough masculinity.

A weak father will completely destroy a girl's confidence and warp her view of the world.

Let's walk through a common scenario that plays out day after day, time and again, in homes across the world.

And how it leads to broken, insecure women.

A girl craves male attention and validation.

She seeks it out.

She desires it most from her father as she grows

And a good father will provide that attention and validation.

Always tell her she's VALUABLE.

HAPPY NEW WEEK COMRADES!!

I just can’t forget this in my whole life....

My father took me to nursery school day one and he came to pick me up around 11 am.

My father took me to form 1 it was a boarding school... I learnt a lot from him on my trip to form 1. The school was out of the region we were living by that time.

My father used to take me and my other siblings for shopping on Sundays.... let me change the language....

One of the Sunday tumetoka kanisani baada ya kunywa chai mama anapika mlo wa mchana haooo baba katupakia kwenye one ten na kaka zangu hadi kariakoo. Duka moja baada ya jingine akifika anamwambia mhindi, nataka gauni zuri la kumtosha binti yangu. Kisha ananiambia mama, umeipenda....

Ready made za magauni na sketi na blause nimezivaa sana.... baba....

Nimekumbuka .....
Baba alikuwa anatutoa out usiku, mimi baba mama na kaka zangu. Tulikuwa tunatembea hadi eneo husika, anaagiza kuku tunakula kisha anaagiza juice za maembe. Miaka ile zilikuwa zinawekwa kwenye makopo ya bati (in cans) and was made in Tanzania.

I feel lucky to have him .... he used to challenge me as I was growing and he made me tough.

We used to walk together so many times, I can walk as fast as him..

Thanks for this post...

You bring my memory down the lane 😊.

My father took me to nursery school day one and he came to pick me up around 11 am.

My father took me to form 1 it was a boarding school... I learnt a lot from him on my trip to form 1. The school was out of the region we were living by that time.

My father used to take me and my other siblings for shopping on Sundays.... let me change the language....

One of the Sunday tumetoka kanisani baada ya kunywa chai mama anapika mlo wa mchana haooo baba katupakia kwenye one ten na kaka zangu hadi kariakoo. Duka moja baada ya jingine akifika anamwambia mhindi, nataka gauni zuri la kumtosha binti yangu. Kisha ananiambia mama, umeipenda....

Nimekumbuka .....
Baba alikuwa anatutoa out usiku, mimi baba mama na kaka zangu. Tulikuwa tunatembea hadi eneo husika, anaagiza kuku tunakula kisha anaagiza juice za maembe. Miaka ile zilikuwa zinawekwa kwenye makopo ya bati (in cans) and was made in Tanzania.

I feel lucky to have him .... he used to challenge me as I was growing and he made me tough.

Thanks for this post...

You bring my memory down the lane .

Dada Umeandika kwa Hisia sana,kweli unamuhusudu Baba yako.Mungu amuweke!

Nimekumbuka .....

Thanks for this post...

You bring my memory down the lane .
A true definition of a great father to a daughter.

Back
Top Bottom