Familia ya Zakia Meghji yampigania Facebook

Yo Yo

JF-Expert Member
May 31, 2008
Kufuatana na mjadala ufuatao kwenye facebook familia ya Zakia Meghji imempigania dhidi ya wachangiaji wanamtuhumu kuwa ni fisadi
Tangu majina matatu ya wabunge wa kuteuliwa na Rais kwa mujibu wa Ibara ya 66(1) (e) ya Katiba ya Jamhuri ya Muungano wa Tanzania ya mwaka 1977 iliyorekebishwa, yalipotangazwa,wananchi mbalimbali wakiwemo wasomi na baadhi ya wadhahiri wa vyuo vikuu, wamejitokeza wazi na kuelezea kukerwa kwao na kitendo cha Rais Jakaya Kikwete kumteua Mh.Zakhia Meghji(pichani) kuwa Mbunge.
Wengi miongoni mwa wananchi waliotoa maoni yao,wanasema Zakhia Meghji hakustahili kwani ni mmoja wa vigogo waliotajwa kuhusika katika kashfa ya wizi wa fedha za Benki Kuu ya Tanzania (BoT) zilizokuwa kwenye akaunti ya madeni ya malipo ya nje (EPA).
Nini maoni yako.Unakubaliana na wengine wenye mtazamo kwamba Mh.Zakhia Meghji asingerejeshwa Bungeni na JK

Haya ndio majibu ya wachangiaji na familia ya Zakia Meghi

· Nyangu Meghji
I shouldn't drop myself to your level guys but this is below the belt. How did my Mother participate in EPA theft? Is it calculated propaganda to tarnish her name, jealousy, stupidity, hate or something else?

How can an educated person fail ...to know that EPA happened BEFORE she was appointed Minister of Finance AND EPA was uncovered while she was in office?See more

20 November at 01:08 · LikeUnlike · 2 people2 people like this.
·
Alexander Osaka Kafanabo ‎...mhhh mi chichemi!!!!!!
20 November at 01:20 · LikeUnlike
·
Ida Hadjivayanis
Inasikitisha kuona kuwa wale ambao ningetegemea kuwaona wakiwa mbele katika kuonesha Ukweli ndio wanauficha- zakia meghji ndie aliyeitisha Kamati iliyofunua EPA-hata panzi na mbu wana akili ya kujua Kwamba- Kama yeye angekuwa amehusika, asi...ngetaka kufanya investigation! Na hili jambo limeshafafanuliwa, limeshafahanishwa na inajulikana wazi kuwa zakia meghji hakuhusika na wizi wa EPA- sijui hii topic kuwekwa hapa Ina maana gani? - ningependa kuwajua hao wahadhara waliokerwa na kuteuliwa kwake- itabidi tuwatafutie kiji kozi kidogo wakajikumbushe kutofautisha uzushi na ukweli na pia wajue negative propaganda inapotumika!See more
20 November at 02:51 · LikeUnlike
·
Ida Hadjivayanis PS lakini labda tumekosea- hivi jina la Zakia Meghji tunayemuongelea sisi linaandikwa hivyo?... Au ndio moja wapo ya makosa mengi yaliyofanyika na mwanablogu?
20 November at 03:16 · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
·
Jeff Msangi
Inessa,I know this one is closer to home and that explains the embedded emotions. But the piece above is derived from the public opinion and is asking for public opinion/perception.It has nothing to do with correctness or incorrectness of t...he facts.It didn't, at any point,carry my views or opinions on the matter.That explains lack of room or need for research or deeper investigation.

The best one can do(especially close allies of Mh.Meghji) is to use the same opportunity to educate/inform others on the facts or issues that have been inaccurately presented with a specific purpose or not(Brother Nyangu did a good job above).You can call it damage control if you like and you can easily do that without name calling or elements of "this is my backyard,don't mess with it".In politics,as far as I know,being right or wrong may not matter all the time but public opinion and perception,does real matter.

· Evarist Chahali
Kuna mambo hayahitaji hata one-hour course ya sheria kuhitimisha kuwa kwa namna moja u nyingine Meghji alihusika katika skandali la EPA.Anayetaka kubisha for the sake of hearing their own voices,let the disagree.Kuna raia wangapi wanaojaza ...cells huko Segerea,Keko,Ukonga,nk kwa makosa ya "wizi wa kuku" na kunyimwa dhamana kwa vile uchunguzi haujakamilika.Okay,no one is guilty until proven so.Lakini kwa vigogo imekuwa they are always innocent even when circumstantially or legally proven guilty.

Tukiachana na hilo,sielewi umuhimu wa hii kasumba ya ku-recycle viongozi.Ina maana hakuna Watanzania wengine "wasafi" ambao Kikwete angeweza kuwateua kuwa wabunge?Inafahamika kuwa Mengji na Kikwete wana "mahusiano ya kifamilia".Je hiyo haileti picha ya urais wa kifalme ambapo teuzi hazifanywi on merit bali nani anamjua nani.

Halafu Kikwete anaahidi atateua mawaziri waadilifu!He could as well appoint Rostam,Lowassa,Chenge,and who's more mwadilifu than Zakia Meghji?See more

20 November at 08:59 · LikeUnlike
·
Nyangu Meghji On the contrary Evarist it seems you need more than one hour course if you can't differentiate between BEFORE and AFTER. Ida and Inessa, there is no need to argue as the facts are pretty clear. Read Jeff's comments afterward.
20 November at 09:50 · LikeUnlike
·
Ida Hadjivayanis
‎@ Jeff- after reading Evarist's comment I now understand that the truth seems to have evaded the public! Kikwete and Meghji have 'family ties?'- Meghji was involved in EPA in one way or another?- circumstentially guilty?- this reminds me o...f hadithi za abunuwas-

My personal view is that Zakia Meghji - who by the way has an MA in economics, worked as Director for a multi national co. BEFORE joining politics where her merit was proven in all ways possible- above all TRANSPARENCY in her work- has earned her right as an MP- she has a lot to give the country- do you have any idea how quickly she would be grabbed to join eg the UN, any international organisation following her know how and experience? I don't understand whT has befallen our country if all we seem to do is make false accusations and stick by them- then- we claim to want inexperienced personnel as our leaders- that's not how the world works- even the traditional African communal world understood and valued experience- they had village elders? Have we become too cocky?- our shoes are bigger than us?- let us not condemn unjustly and let us not be abnoxious in our dealings!See more

20 November at 11:35 · LikeUnlike · 1 person

· Evarist Chahali
Nyangu&Ida: you might be right though,thanks to Kikwete's sluggishness in dealing with mafisadi.We wouldn't even have such an argument had all culprits involved in the EPA swindle been brought to justice.Meghji is as "innocent" as the propr...iators of the seemingly elusive Kagoda,Lowassa,Chenge,Msabaha,etc.The likes of you who undoubtedly have vested interest (nani kama mama?) are therefore endowed with an indisputable edge in defending Meghji,et al simply because our discriminatory laws are only effective in dealing with walalahoi.However,the verdict in the court of public opinion is GUILTY.Justice must be seen done even when the law of the land exenorates the guilty parties.Our laws are like spider webs thru which the big flies pass and the little ones get caught.See more
20 November at 18:43 · LikeUnlike
·
Nyangu Meghji
gain...one hour course can't educate you. The law of the country is Innocent until proven Guilty. Meghji being my mother has nothing to do with what I am writing here. You are lucky to be educated and can clearly distinguish between Media ......propaganda and facts.

Its a pity we have many uneducated people who take newspaper reporters views as the truth. Many are too lazy to think beyond the "media opinions". No wonder we have some Media Moguls swinging the views of the masses the way they see fit.

Trying to bundle Meghji with other scandals is not only unjust but shows how much you are blinded by hate.See more

20 November at 18:59 · LikeUnlike · 2 peopleLoading...
·
Ida Hadjivayanis Reading through the lines @ Evarist - I am happy that the likes of you and the likes of me AGREE on one thing - EPA happened BEFORE Zakia Meghji became the Minister of Finance and it is Zakia who - seeking TRANSPARENCY - called an investigation on the funds!!... now, the conspiracy theories that were a result of that are as wide as your web - I also have quite a few...
20 November at 20:25 · LikeUnlike · 1 personNyangu Meghji likes this.
·
Rama Ponda
Love this debate, somebody please separate fact from fiction for me regarding Mh. Meghji. Starting from the so called Lolliondo scandal to her involvement/lack of involvement in EPA. So far all i've got is that she was involved in bringin...g the matter to light one way or another, and that she is highly educated. However it is apparent to me that the majority are still in the dark...Nyangu, Ida if it so pleases you, are you willing to answer am e-mail interview? Is inbox m your details and i'll send the questions, answers to be posted online.

· Evarist Chahali
‎@Nyangu,theoretically,it's "Innocent until proven guilty".But in practical terms,in contemporary Tanzania it's rather "Innocent until caught".And since the lawmakers are the same as the lawbreakers,there's no way the bigwigs would ever get... brought to justice,let alone get caught.Yeah,you may as well say TAKUKURU was not related to Chenge when it rushed to clear him of his involvement in the radar scandal.And so do you: defending ur mom has nothing do with her being ur mom!Expecting anything less than that would be equal to expecting Ridhiwani Kikwete to support allegations of widespread uchakachauji wa kura in the just ended General Election.Corn (mlalahoi) cannot expect justice from the court comprised of chickens (mafisadi).See more
20 November at 20:41 · LikeUnlike
·
Nyangu Meghji
Rama Ponda - yes, you are welcome to separate facts from fictions. Just for the record, the Loliondo concession was given during Minister of Tourism that time, Abubakar Mgumia. He was forced to resign as the result of this.

Yes, the majority... are still in the Dark as the result of massive propaganda against her after she didn't maintain status quo of hiding the facts of EPA from the public. Few highly placed individuals decided to use media to twist the facts as their names appeared in many of the transactions.

Obviously they were successful thanks to ignorance of the majority of the citizens in separating "media fiction" from the actual facts. She stayed out of politics until she was called by her Party during the election campaigns. She was nominated as MP by the president immediately after the election, a move that sees the original enemies trying to use the same weapon they used before....MEDIA TWIST.See more

20 November at 23:44 · LikeUnlike
·
Ida Hadjivayanis ‎@ Rama- great to see the genuine steps you are taking :)... Nyangu is certainly best placed to untangle the web:)...

PS are you the Rama who used to live in London a while back?...

21 November at 02:47 · Like

· Evarist Chahali
Of course,the majority of walalahoi are in the darkness,not because of the media campaign but rather some carefully orchestrated stategies by the ruling class that determines what information is for public consumption and what isn't.

And eve...n if we were to agree with your postulation,why should the media wage a war against her?You and I would certainly agree that the same media you're accusing of witch hunt would certainly have been showering her with praises had she been the first person to unearth the EPA scandal.The last time I heard her talking about the scandal was defending herself by claiming she was duped by the deceased governor.May be she was,which then puts her in the firing line for not being up to the job.May be she wasn't but,of course, she had to point the blames on someone...and what a tailor-made alibi in shape of a dead central bank governor who couldnt rise from the dead to defend himself!

You know what pisses off some of us most is a seemingly growing trend in which mafisadi and their associates accuse of witch hunt anyone who tries to dig into their shaddy backroom deals-an ad hoc,quid pro quo trick probably a near carbon copy of one employed by vibaka who tend to turn tables on their victims by shouting "mwizi,mwizi..."See more

21 November at 07:59 · LikeUnlike
·
Ida Hadjivayanis
‎@ Evarist- in this flow I have learned one thing about you-you do talk from experience- 'anayetaka kubisha for the sake of hearing their own voice' is certainly relevant here!' I am sure you have all the facts infront of you- such as the G...overner head tailed to the US as soon as everything came to light- and he supposedly passed away- I also have my Conspiracy theories on that- And you know perfectly well that the media in Tanzania is very subjective- the moguls have placed various papers for their own interest- this is why the blogs have thrived because the young so called educated elite have interpreted these as objective - your persistence make me question your true motifs...

Also, most of us have taken courses on development studies and the 'people and power' 'masses VS elites' comparisons that you are throwing about are issues that not only Tanzania has to deal with- but the world! Also, the masses do not need 'armchair revolutionaries' especially when talking in vacuum- Now stop this war of words- unless you have any real proof of Meghji's wrong doing- Shika jembe ukalime tujenge Taifa letu! Mama Meghji is doing just that! -See more

21 November at 12:01 · Like

· Nyangu Meghji
Evarist you seem bent on piling whatever on her. Yes, the governor had lied to her and she didn't mumble words on this AND when she said this the Governor was ALIVE. I suggest you double check on trying to look as if she made these statemen...ts after Governor was dead.

How many leaders have courage to admit the TRUTH in public? Do you want to tell me you have NEVER been lied in your life? Yes! The guy had lied BUT she found it out and made it open.Governor had plenty of time to issue counter statement before passing away.

Ida has already answered you on media, I don't need to waste my breath on someone who is bent on fiction rather than facts...See more

21 November at 15:33 · LikeUnlike
·
Evarist Chahali
‎@Ida,you might be right about "kubisha for the sake of kubisha" on this matter.But you seem to ignore the fact that hundreds of thousands of Tanzanians share same position.You neither need REDET nor Synovate to prove that,unless you to wan...t kubisha for the sake of hearing your own voice.

And,as someone who's been blogging for quite a while,all I could advise is try to come up with your own blog that would distinguish itself from rest of us.It would be really interesting to read your objective and constructive perspectives on ufisadi,for instance.My blog has had pretty massive share of criticism from people who struggle with writing own biographies let alone initiating discussions that are topical and interesting.Joseph Addison once wrote "It is ridiculous for any man to criticize the works of another if he has not distinguished himself by his own performances".

@Nyangu,are you trying to suggest it's your mom who unearthed the EPA scandal?Do you want to tell us that it's actually Hon. Zakia Meghji,and not Dr Wilbroad Slaa,who was threatened with court action by the former Speaker when the scandal was brought into the public domain?

Did her courage to tell the truth about "the lies" come after finding out that Ballali had duped her or was it after she had been accused of being part and parcel of the plot?The so called courage could have actually been her efforts to distance herself from the scandal that happened under her leadership.And by the way,she isn't the first politician to tell the "TRUTH".Lowassa,Karamagi and Msabaha did tell us the truth about the Richmond scam,and so did Chenge on the radar scandal (remember the truth about vijisenti?).

Well,it's an open secret that the EPA funds were desperately needed,and eventually used by wanamtandao to smoothen Kikwete's road to Ikulu.Meghji,et al were just implementing some orders from the higher powers.I know it would be far easier to extract blood from a rock that expecting either you,Meghji or wanamtandao to concede the truth.See more

Monday at 03:55 · Like

· Nyangu Meghji
Evarist...as I wrote before FICTION rather than FACTS appeal to you. Why do you keep insisting EPA was implemented when she was in Charge?

It was Delloite who unearthed EPA and not Dr Slaa. It was Hon. Meghji who confirmed the existence of E...PA which was still being Investigated. You keep insisting that the EPA happened under her leadership why you already know it happened before she joined the Ministry. You are not objective in your arguments but bent on Mudslinging her.See more

Monday at 09:43 · LikeUnlike
·
Evarist Chahali ‎@Nyangu,rest be assured it's nothing personal.I enjoy engaging in hot but civilised discussions.Well,looks like there's no end in sight for this topic,and I therefore conclude my arguments with this line: let each side remain with own point of view.
Monday at 10:01 · LikeUnlike
·
Nyangu Meghji
Evarist, you have right to views so I won't and can't take that from you. However, the issue of BEFORE and AFTER is very clear, and in your view, you should keep in mind that most of citizens views were illusion-ed by associating her with t...hings that where done before she joined the Ministry.

Thank you for your views that allowed me to presents my facts as well. I agree there is no argument here.See more

Monday at 10:27 · LikeUnlike
·
Evarist Chahali ‎@Nyangu okay,sir!
Tuesday at 00:38 · Like

Mama fusadi wa nguvu wala watoto wake hawezi kukubali. Yaliyondikwa na mwandihi wa gazeti la Mtanzania (Matinyi) kumwonya Kikwete asimteue kwenye baraza la mawaziri wayasome vuziri kisha watoe majibu yao.

Nadhani wanahaki ya kumtetea mama yao!!!!!!!! lakini nivizuri pia wamejua kuwa mama yao ni fisadi....

Kwa maoni yangu kumhusisha Megji na EPA ni kumuonea, ushahidi wote unaonyesha hakuwa na habari zozote juu ya sakata hilo wakati anaweka sahihi katika barua ambayo baadaye alikuja kuikana. Zaidi ya hapo, kuna ushahidi kwamba hapo mwanzoni alionyesha kustushwa na wizi huo; kwa mfano, nakumbuka kabla wizi huo haujajulikana kwa wengi niliwahi kuona mahojiano yake katika gazeti la EastAfrican ambapo alielezea kustushwa kwake na wizi huo. Hata hivyo kadri siku zilivyopita msimamo wake juu ya suala hilo uliyumba pengine kutokana na shindikizo. Kutomhusisha Megji na wizi wa EPA siyo sawa na kusema mama huyo ni mtu safi, kwani niliwahi kusikia madudu yake katika Wizara ya Maliasili na Utalii.

..waende wakafukue ufisadi wake kula Maliasili na Utalii.

..hapo Hazina alifanya kupita tu.

Haya ndio matatizo ya ufisadi, hawa watoto wanakaa na kusoma nje kwa jasho la watanzania walalahoi wanaokamuliwa kodi kila kukicha. Hebu angalia hata arguments zao zilivyo shallow na kiingereza cha kuchapia wamedanganywa na maisha ya wizi wanajiona wako daraja tofauti. Nakuheshimu Chahali kwa kupambana nao kizalendo. Tunachowaambia ni kwamba kama kwa standard zao mama yao ni muadilifu na mchapakazi hizo standars ni za chini sana kwetu sisi, wakazipeleke huko huko walikotokanazo na wakina JK kwa vigezo wanavyoviona wao ni international best practice. Kama Meghji ni muadilifu hakuhusika alitoka wapi na hadithi za kusema kagoda ni national security? crap of a family! sasa kinawauma kwa sababu matinyi kafanya kazi yake? Sasa kwa taarifa zao watanzania kebekebe wameshamuandaa matinyi na even more evidences za ujangili wao. Wanafikiria hizi bado ni enzi za utumwa wa weupe kutuuza kama samaki enzi za 'slave trade' wasitake kuamsha hasira zetu jamani watuache hatuwataki wao na mama zao. Kama kweli wanavyodai kuwa ni mchapa kazi kwa nini basi haitwi huko UN? mbona mwenzao mama Tibaijuka alliitwa huko na kafanya hayo yote? wanajua hana uwezo huo ni mdebwedo wa kubebwa tu kwa ajili ya wizi sasa kama wameoleana na JK ama wameona wenyewe wapeleke bedroom talk yao huko, we are talking about mustakabali wa taifa letu hapa sio ngono stories made formal. Bravo wote walioamua kupambana na hivi vifaranga vikina Rama Ponda wa Block 41 kinondoni anaachaa kuangalia wazazi wake wanaishimaisha gani kutokana na hawawakia meghji kuvuruga uchumi wetu wako busy ku lick their toes! SHIT!

She did a terrible job when she was at Ministry of natural resources, she allowed few rich people to transport logs without license. She did not do a good job when she was at Healthy ministry and what we saw was a strike by doctors skyrocketing.What more proof you need to see that she is incompetent, or you want to try her more?

Huyu ni fisadi, unategemea watoto wamtete mama, wakati ndio wanakula hizo pesa, we know mali asili, halafu the worst thing huyu mama alichofanya alipoingia Ministry of Finance ni kupandisha kodi za Mafuta, sijui ni ubwege, yaani hakujua alipandisha gharama ya kila kitu, umeme, chakula, maji, kodi za nyumba, bcos is a series of taxes, ukishapandisha mafuta bei umewaumiza citizens wote, maisha yakawa magumu, hafai

Mama fisadi , bosi aliyemteua ni Fisadi, serikali ya Tanzania ya ufisadi, NEC ufisadi, Bunge la Tanzania limejaa ufisadi Kila kitu katika nchi ni ufisadi. Kweli Watanzania tutatoka wazima hapo? Kazi ipo mapaka tuwe huru tutakuwa tumeshachoka

zakia meghji hana tofauti na vick kamata au rita mlaki incompetent women kila siku anapewa ulaji na ccm anafikiri wananchi wanampenda inawezekana hakupewa fungu la EPA but she has been hangin out with bandits for years am sure she likes them.I feel sorry for her kids I have a mom too but facts are facts she is bad news in the ears of wapiganaji.Watanzania tutamlipa milioni 10 kwa mwezi kwa miaka mitano what a waste of resources

All these circus and debates wouldnt have been there if we had an effective government with string and just decision making

Kila mtu anaongea sasa kwasababu we have been left to be the judges... yet we send our people to law schools everyday and pay judged handsome packages for seating and adjourning cases

They say, the biggest sign of a weak and unjust country is rich lawyers and too many pending cases

Mama Meghji may be very clean but its the very own government she serves that put her in precarious situations

Huyo anayeitwa Nyangu Megji ndiye shemeji yetu kwa mkuu??
Mkuu huyu ni mwanamme! shemeji yake na Mkuu, Mama yake alitokea Cooperative Alliance (East & Central Africa) Mzee wao (The Late) akiwa Mkufunzi Ushirka Moshi (sasa MUCCOBS) Mama alipotoka UDSMndio akaingia siasa
Watoto kweli wamekula hela zetu walipa kodi, na bado wanaendelea halafu wanatupa nyodo, sawa lakini hivyo si vitu vya kuringia, ninamsifu Bw Chahali kwa kuwapasha, lakini kama hawajalegea na wote wanaowasifu huyu Mama ndani ya kipindi hicho cha Uwaziri na kashfa za EPA tutamchokonoa mpaka aeleze na majengo aliyojenga Dodoma, mojawapo ni ghorofa lenye benki chini na ofisi za Chuo kikuu cha mji huu (mwanzo lilisemekana ni ghorofa la muuza magazeti) Kama kuna kina Mwakyembe wengine watayafichua hayo tumewapa pande hao watoto hawajui kitu ipo siku yatajulikana
MUNGU IBARIKI TANZANIA

All these circus and debates wouldnt have been there if we had an effective government with string and just decision making

Kila mtu anaongea sasa kwasababu we have been left to be the judges... yet we send our people to law schools everyday and pay judged handsome packages for seating and adjourning cases

They say, the biggest sign of a weak and unjust country is rich lawyers and too many pending cases

Mama Meghji may be very clean but its the very own government she serves that put her in precarious situations

Mkuu hiyo sentensi inanikumbusha skendo ya maziwa ya watoto China, ndani ya miezi 3 kila kitu clear, watu wanasonga mbele.

Back
Top Bottom