Fall Forward

wretchedness...
Thank you..tho
To say thank you too will improvise your qualities to me.... You deserve medal of honorary.

A person who never made a mistake never made anything. Fall 7 times, get up 8.......that's the power of maturity and humility. As success is not spontaneous combustion, you must set yourself in fire.

You did it... Said it all.... Will be right back
You know what? You made me into this Broh, your daily spiritual aspirations and will power thoughts refined my mind. Nuff respect to you tough Broh. Am right here then..

To say thank you too will improvise your qualities to me.... You deserve medal of honorary.

A person who never made a mistake never made anything. Fall 7 times, get up 8.......that's the power of maturity and humility. As success is not spontaneous combustion, you must set yourself in fire.
I am humbled by your generosity
But If someone ameliorates a situation , they make it better or easier in some way.
But sometimes trying to make something better... You may completely destroy it..if unfriendly method applied. Stay humble.

Well said!

Happiness is a state of mind. You must accept and let it grow from within.

Sometimes shit happens, but God has done a lot of good things for us to be happy and positive!

Being positive doesn't mean that we got no difficult times, rather it means that we know better times are coming ahead!

Have a blessed weekend guys!

I am humbled by your generosity
But If someone ameliorates a situation , they make it better or easier in some way.
But sometimes trying to make something better... You may completely destroy it..if unfriendly method applied. Stay humble.
This is quit interesting, as you remind me of 2 watchmen where they were required to watch over very important aquarium some where in the city. In the middle of the night situation under the aquarium went worse and worse after got some malfunctioning problems. So to save the breath of the beautiful view, 1 watchman suggest we should break the tanks away and save some live fish before they gone. Under several deliberations the other guy was somewhere chill and he was so irresponsiveness to the situation around there. Due to that silence the 1st watchman broke some tanks and pour the fish with some saved water and be able to save a quarter of the aquarium. This taught us what! When we fall under cobweb situation silence may made situation worse than deliberate even weak decisions.

This is quit interesting, as you remind me of 2 watchmen where they were required to watch over very important aquarium some where in the city. In the middle of the night situation under the aquarium went worse and worse after got some malfunctioning problems. So to save the breath of the beautiful view, 1 watchman suggest we should break the tanks away and save some live fish before they gone. Under several deliberations the other guy was somewhere chill and he was so irresponsiveness to the situation around there. Due to that silence the 1st watchman broke some tanks and pour the fish with some saved water and be able to save a quarter of the aquarium. This taught us what! When we fall under cobweb situation silence may made situation worse than deliberate even weak decisions.

So are you confidently proud of 2nd watchman who decided to mute ???

Well said!

Happiness is a state of mind. You must accept and let it grow from within.

Sometimes shit happens, but God has done a lot of good things for us to be happy and positive!

Being positive doesn't mean that we got no difficult times, rather it means that we know better times are coming ahead!

Have a blessed weekend guys!
Thank you for highlighting the fact that just b'se you fall down it doesn't mean you are unable to get back up and be stronger again.

Blessed be the name of the Lord... May God continue to give you much wisdom so that you may continue to bear the name of Jesus in every step you take and all those around you.

So are you confidently proud of 2nd watchman who decided to mute ???
The 1st use unfriendly method... He save the life.

The 2nd one is a live example of many of us, who stay apart when something miserable happen some where. But as we reside on the same blessed Earth under our Father blessing and Grace we should unity and wash our differences no matter how phono we're on different situations. We white, black differently but due to His will on us we should forgoe and step to humanity.

The 1st use unfriendly method... He save the life.

The 2nd one is a live example of many of us, who stay apart when something miserable happen some where. But as we reside on the same blessed Earth under our Father blessing and Grace we should unity and wash our differences no matter how phono we're on different situations. We white, black differently but due to His will on us we should forgoe and step to humanity.
I gt something new. Thank you.
Stay blessed..

Gotcha!!! His excellence.
Lullaby tonight.
Jesus Christ real? Always ur symphony to me is incomparable...cant out weighed, cant crumbled, cant scrambled, indomitable, fill the remaining mine was sweet violins mixed with Carribbean piano