Fall Forward

4G LTE

JF-Expert Member
Aug 4, 2015

Thank you Chris Martin for these powerful lines. When I was listening to this song it reminded me the beauty of faith and power of believing. In our daily routine you may be caught on a difficult and thrilling situation where you cant understand where to start.

Our Lord, to him we repent and washed all our sorrows, reborn, regain and enriched spiritual. This day were meant to be unforgettable in my lifetime... I accept we fall, but we must crawl and keep going while we forgone all stitch which bypasses our journey.
I believe there's is no slowing down, as the globe spins 'round and 'round. You gotta keep going.

One thing that I learned. It's that everything takes time, you have gotta lose your pride, you have gotta lose your mind, just to find your peace of mind, you have got to trust the signs. Everything will turn out fine as you keep your faith on and on.

So my JF friends who we used to waive each other, one who always share a plate of gratitude by just click this 👍🏾, all we used to engage on several battles and unending critiques this is my lasgne to you.
Why aren't you smiling? Despite what goes on around the world, love everyone and everything no matter what. Life can get wild when, you caught in the whirl wind and get lost in the whirl wind, your chasing the wind. You gotta understand without him there's no other way as we didn't always stick with him but he stuck with us always.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRECIOUS MOMENT RIGHT HERE AS ALWAYS BEING A PLACE WHERE WE DARE TO TALK AND ADVICE OPENELY✍🏾️ 🙏🏾🙏🏾. MAY YOU ALL HAVE A NICE AND BLESSED FRIDAY AND ENJOY THE JOY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Thank you Chris Martin for these powerful lines. When I was listening to this song it reminded me the beauty of faith and power of believing. In our daily routine you may be caught on a difficult and thrilling situation where you cant understand where to start.

Our Lord, to him we repent and washed all our sorrows, reborn, regain and enriched spiritual. This day were meant to be unforgettable in my lifetime... I accept we fall, but we must crawl and keep going while we forgone all stitch which bypasses our journey.
I believe there's is no slowing down, as the globe spins 'round and 'round. You gotta keep going.

One thing that I learned. It's that everything takes time, you have gotta lose your pride, you have gotta lose your mind, just to find your peace of mind, you have got to trust the signs. Everything will turn out fine as you keep your faith on and on.

So my JF friends who we used to waive each other, one who always share a plate of gratitude by just click this 👍🏾, all we used to engage on several battles and unending critiques this is my lasgne to you.
Why aren't you smiling? Despite what goes on around the world, love everyone and everything no matter what. Life can get wild when, you caught in the whirl wind and get lost in the whirl wind, your chasing the wind. You gotta understand without him there's no other way as we didn't always stick with him but he stuck with us always.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRECIOUS MOMENT RIGHT HERE AS ALWAYS BEING A PLACE WHERE WE DARE TO TALK AND ADVICE OPENELY✍🏾️ 🙏🏾🙏🏾. MAY YOU ALL HAVE A NICE AND BLESSED FRIDAY AND ENJOY THE JOY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Hurraaaaaah

Thank you for this chief...
We should say thank you Lord for never leaving us,
Thank you Lord for his love,
Thank you Lord for the patience,
Thank you Lord for allowing us to make mistakes and fumbling and you always pick up the pieces,
Thank you Lord for HOPE
Thank you Lord.

and that is my bro" very touching and lovely

thanks for keeping my friday a good start of the weekend

love your thoughts

and that is my bro" very touching and lovely

thanks for keeping my friday a good start of the weekend

love your thoughts
We should thank Lord for what is come to our life. We pray for humility, progress, and perseverance but most of happiness, that my story may aspire others. Thank you Lord, thank you Father. Amen

We should thank Lord for what is come to our life. We pray for humility, progress, and perseverance but most of happiness, that my story may aspire others. Thank you Lord, thank you Father. Amen
a big amen, only that some of us we have no talent to write a books but am sure everyone has a story to write and amaze people while God rejoicing with our praise and worship.

unajua vile sir God anapenda kusifiwa, ukitoa maushuhuda tu yeye anafurahi

a big amen, only that some of us we have no talent to write a books but am sure everyone has a story to write and amaze people while God rejoicing with our praise and worship.

unajua vile sir God anapenda kusifiwa, ukitoa maushuhuda tu yeye anafurahi
Yaaani umegonga ndipo dada ake. When your put him first the rest will be safe and sound.

Always we should not just aspire to make a living. Aspire to make a difference.

And one more interesting is that a true desire, in the heart is God's proof to you that his already yours.

When you fail you learn b'se you cry and you search how to improve. So you grow up and then you improve and realized you did it but you are more ecstatic when you know God is by your side. Glory to His name. Blessed is His name