Fahamu Makundi sita ya kiume(Socio sexual Hierarchy) na tabia zao, Jua kundi lako

Wewe ni Alpha…
SIGMA: You are a manipulative mastermind. you are a spider waiting to lay your trap. you possess a cunning, intuitive mind and can sway people to your will. you don't have the casual swagger of the alpha or the omega but you do have a clever presence about you and people tend to be both wary and respect you for that. you can often be even more powerful than the alpha or the omega male in social situations due to your ability to persuade and manipulate them. you are neither a follower nor a leader but rather a wild card.

Mbona hua unanisemaga mimi nii kama Sigma...

SIGMA: You are a manipulative mastermind. you are a spider waiting to lay your trap. you possess a cunning, intuitive mind and can sway people to your will. you don't have the casual swagger of the alpha or the omega but you do have a clever presence about you and people tend to be both wary and respect you for that. you can often be even more powerful than the alpha or the omega male in social situations due to your ability to persuade and manipulate them. you are neither a follower nor a leader but rather a wild card.

Mbona hua unanisemaga mimi nii kama Sigma...
😁😁😁reason iko on your piemu mister…
Ila you know why acha kuniuliza bana

😁😁😁reason iko on your piemu mister…
Ila you know why acha kuniuliza bana
Nimeona umenisema kwamba when I aim for something or I target something I don't miss...
No matter what it will happen...

Sidhani kama nipo hivyo sweetheart...
Lini nimeku manipulate sweetheart, sii ni by your own will...
Hahahaha

Nimeona umenisema kwamba when I aim for something or I target something I don't miss...
No matter what it will happen...

Sidhani kama nipo hivyo sweetheart...
Lini nimeku manipulate sweetheart, sii ni by your own will...
Hahahaha
Hahahahha embu niache huko nsije nkasema vingine…
Ila what I said it’s a whole truth…