Fahamu kuhusu ugonjwa wa Covid 19 (Corona)

Taso

JF-Expert Member
Jun 12, 2010
Covid 19 ni ugonjwa mpya unaoathiri mapafu na njia za hewa.

unaosababishwa na virusi viitwavyo Coronavirus.

Dalili za ugonjwa huu ni homa, kukohoa na kupumua kwa tabu.Wazee na wale wenye shida nyingine za kiafya hupatwa na dalili kali zaidi

Mpaka sasa hakuna chanjo wala chanzo, mgonjwa hupewa dawa za kupunguza dalili - si kuua virusi - wakati kinga ya mwili ikipambana na virusi.

Kuepuka maambukizi nawa mikono kwa sabuni, na mara kwa mara. Unapokohoa na kupiga chafya funika uso kwa leso.

Virusicorona vinapokuingia huchukua siku mbili hadi 14, au wastani wa siku 5, kuanza kuonyesha dalili. Hivyo kipimo cha mara moja kama kipimajoto kinaweza kukupa matokeo potofu.

Fuatilia na fuata maelekezo ya wataalam wa afya.

Hello, I'm Laila Ahmadi from China, student at the Faculty of Medical Sciences at Zanjan University.
The Corona virus or COVD-19 will reach any country sooner or later, and there is no doubt that many countries do not have any sophisticated diagnostic kits or equipment.

Please use as much * natural vitamin C as possible * to strengthen your immune system. Currently, the virus does not contain a vaccine or specific treatment Unfortunately, due to the genetic mutation that made it very dangerous. This disease appears to be caused by the fusion of the gene between a snake and a bat, and has acquired the ability to infect mammals, including humans.

It is important to have greater knowledge of the disease: Professor Chen Horin, CEO of Beijing Military Hospital, said: "Sliced lemon in a glass of warm water can save your life".

So whatever you are doing, take a look at this message and pass it on to other people! Hot lemon can kill cancer cells! Cut the lemon into three parts and put it in a glass, then pour hot water and transform it into (alkaline water), drink it every day, it will definitely benefit everyone. Treatment with this extract destroys only malignant cells and does not affect healthy cells.

Second, the carboxylic acid in lemon juice can regulate high blood pressure, protect narrow arteries, regulate blood circulation and reduce blood clotting.
After reading the message, transfer it to the person you love and take care of your personal health.
Advice: Professor Chen Horin notes that whoever receives this message is at least guaranteed to save someone's life ... I did my job and I hope you can help me develop it too.
God bless us.🙏🙇😿

Hello, I'm Laila Ahmadi from China, student at the Faculty of Medical Sciences at Zanjan University.
The Corona virus or COVD-19 will reach any country sooner or later, and there is no doubt that many countries do not have any sophisticated diagnostic kits or equipment.

Please use as much * natural vitamin C as possible * to strengthen your immune system. Currently, the virus does not contain a vaccine or specific treatment Unfortunately, due to the genetic mutation that made it very dangerous. This disease appears to be caused by the fusion of the gene between a snake and a bat, and has acquired the ability to infect mammals, including humans.

It is important to have greater knowledge of the disease: Professor Chen Horin, CEO of Beijing Military Hospital, said: "Sliced lemon in a glass of warm water can save your life".

So whatever you are doing, take a look at this message and pass it on to other people! Hot lemon can kill cancer cells! Cut the lemon into three parts and put it in a glass, then pour hot water and transform it into (alkaline water), drink it every day, it will definitely benefit everyone. Treatment with this extract destroys only malignant cells and does not affect healthy cells.

Second, the carboxylic acid in lemon juice can regulate high blood pressure, protect narrow arteries, regulate blood circulation and reduce blood clotting.
After reading the message, transfer it to the person you love and take care of your personal health.
Advice: Professor Chen Horin notes that whoever receives this message is at least guaranteed to save someone's life ... I did my job and I hope you can help me develop it too.
God bless us.🙏🙇😿
thanks for the advice