Facts zilizotokea katika Viwanja mbalimbali vya michezo

#ASRoma coach Jose Mourinho has the trust of the owners at Trigoria but the Portuguese tactician is currently destabilising the dressing room at the Giallorossi.
#SerieA #Giallorossi #SerieATIM #LaLupa #Mourinho

AC Milan are looking at the idea of signing a player to bolster the attacking department in the winter window and are in talks with the agent of a playmaker.

MilanNews reports how Stefano Pioli has struggled to be able to rotate the attack over the past few weeks given the various injury and Covid problems which left the depth very stretched, and that is why Paolo Maldini and Ricky Massara are considering intervening in the January window to add another piece who offers more physical guarantees.

Of course the return of Ante Rebic and Alessandro Florenzi from injury is a big boost, while getting Junior Messias back should mean Milan have an extra man of quality for the attack, but the management could still intervene in January.

That is why contacts with the agents of Romain Faivre from Brest have continued, and the report speculates that he could arrive in the winter. It is well known that Milan pursued him in the summer but he did not arrive, but he has four goals and four assists in the league this season showing he is very much still focused.

Shevchenko’s Serie A schedule with Genoa until 2022 is INSANE:

Nov 21st - Genoa vs Roma
Nov 28th - Udinese vs Genoa
Dec 1st - Genoa vs Milan
Dec 5th - Juve vs Genoa
Dec 10th - Genoa vs Samp (Derby)
Dec 17th - Lazio vs Genoa
Dec 21st - Genoa vs Atalanta

Good luck, Andriy 😬🙏

Ciprian Tatarusanu for DAZN:

About the match:

During training, we learned with the goalkeepers of the penalty shots taken by Lautaro. I am pleased with this intervention. We also analyzed Calhanoglu, but he knew what I could do (laugh). I am happy with this match. We must continue our work.

About Maignan:

He was very happy with my intervention. He knows what it means for a goalkeeper to save a penalty kick. I have a very good relationship with him. I try to help him from the very beginning. I speak French so it was easier to get in touch with him. It's not easy to change a country and a league. Maignan had a very good start in Milan. Unfortunately he got injured and will rest for some time. After all, I am glad that I can play at a high level and help the team.

🚨 Newcastle Co-Owner Amanda Staveley: “We [The Saudi Public Investment Fund] talked to Inter Milan, AC [Milan] but the problem was the structure of the league was a mess. We looked briefly at Bordeaux. But we’re not looking at Inter [any more].”

[via independent] https://t.co/J0AUmNPmbo

AC Milan face a problem in their pursuit of Julian Alvarez as Serie A rivals Juventus have now entered the race to sign him, as well as a LaLiga giant.

Calciomercato.com writes that Juventus and Atletico Madrid are both now keen on signing Alvarez who has truly exploded this season with 15 goals and 6 assists in 16 league games in the current campaign, including 4 in his most recent game and 10 in his last 6 appearances.

Fiorentina would like to sign him as early as January and are leveraging the good relations between Burdisso and the management of River Plate while the report adds that Milan have been following him with great attention since last summer.

He has a contract expiring in December 2022 and a release clause of €20m, but does not want to entertain the idea of economically damaging the club where he came through the academy which is why a free transfer seems off the table.

That’s why River Plate met his entourage earlier in the week to try and get the 21-year-old to sign a renewal. The Argentine club are optimistic of finding an agreement but of course they will listen to any offers and one is coming from Juventus.

⏰ Ousmane Dembélé amekuwa Mchezaji wa kwanza wa FC Barcelona kupigwa faini na Kocha Xavi baada ya kuchelewa mazoezini kwa dakika 3...

008ED809-A20D-432F-AB7E-6197F3B21CEC.jpeg

🚨 imeripotiwa kuwa Bosi wa Barca Xavi ana nia ya kumrudisha Camp Nou kiungo wa zamani wa Klabu hio Tiago Alcantara...

1AEA592E-8874-4447-BBE1-9591049E0527.jpeg

Man Utd players already against Michael Carrick appointment ahead of Villarreal clash
Man Utd stars against Michael Carrick appointment ahead of Villarreal clash

John Terry names the key advantage Chelsea have in the Premier League title race
John Terry names the key advantage Chelsea have in the Premier League title race

Solskjaer had ‘rejected Man Utd offer’ that could have saved him from sack
Solskjaer had rejected Man Utd offer that could have saved him from sack

Cristiano Ronaldo picks his top choice to replace Solskjaer at Man Utd
Cristiano Ronaldo picks his top choice to replace Solskjaer at Man Utd

Solskjaer speaks after Man Utd sack as he aims shot at flops
Solskjaer speaks after Man Utd sack as he aims shot at flops

Thomas Tuchel singles out Chelsea star in Leicester win
Thomas Tuchel singles out Chelsea star in Leicester win

Livesoccerupdates.com

Official: #Croatia have announced former #Juventus and #ACMilan forward Mario Mandzukic will start his career as a coach by working under Zlatko Dalic at the national team.
#SerieA #WorldCup2022 #Mandzukic #SerieATIM #Juve #Bianconeri #Rossoneri

#ASRoma coach Jose Mourinho kept his promise and bought Felix Afena-Gyan the new shoes he wanted after the 18-year-old scored a brace against #Genoa on Sunday.
#SerieA #GenoaRoma #SerieATIM #Mourinho #FelixAfenaGyan

Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) Tweeted:
Solskjær: “Michael Carrick is going to be in charge vs Villarreal. Michael, I have the utmost respect [for], I love Michael to bits. I’m becoming emotional now because he’s top. They’ll be fine. I’ll watch them and support them”. 🔴 #MUFC manutd https://t.co/NYIRzPrimF

34 & 53 - At the age of 34 years and 53 days Giacomo #Bonaventura is the oldest player to have scored his 1st goal ever in the history of Italy. Maturity.

#ItaliaMalta

Neymar has scored 79 goals for Brazil.

Oscar is the player that has given him the most assists. A grand total of 5.

He’s not played for Brazil for nearly 9 years.

Back
Top Bottom