Facts zilizotokea katika Viwanja mbalimbali vya michezo

📰 GdS: Fiorentina could protect Vlahovic with big pay rise and €60-70m clause to fend off interest of #ACMilan

sempremilan.com/gds-fiorentina… #SempreMilan

🎙️ Andriy Shevchenko "10 years ago I would have said that it was impossible to see Milan out of the Champions League for so long."

🎙️ Andriy Shevchenko "Maldini? We get along a lot, his work is great. The competition in Italian soccer is high. A very balanced championship. I consider Serie A as an exceptional laboratory. What happens if I coach a club? Of course I would like a world-class team."

🗣 De Jong to GdS: “I knew Ibrahimovic in an extraordinary Ajax team. me, Chivu, Van der Meyde, Sneijder, Van der Vaart then him. A 19-year-old who plotted pranks on everyone. He hated losing even in training.”

De Jong: “When the coach was forming teams, no one wanted to be with him. In case of defeat he would complain for days.”

De Jong: “During games, he would say: 'Do you want to play well? Give me the ball and I'll do the rest.’ He was already strong physically, but not as exceptional as he is now.”

De Jong: “The Milan revolution began with him. I am happy that he has renewed, now I hope that next year he can lead the team in the Champions League.”

De Jong: “The Rossoneri must return to the Europe that matters. You say Milan and think of trophies. The goal is to win again.”

De Jong: “Milan have a great future, an ambitious and solid project, but the main piece remains Ibra. Having him in the squad is a magnet: if a player knows he is there, he accepts joining immediately. He remains decisive.”

Former #ACMilan hero Kaka said the Rossoneri ‘can win’ against Juventus at the Allianz Stadium. ‘I hope they return to the #ChampionsLeague’. football-italia.net/170236/kaka-mi… #UCL #SerieA #JuventusMilan #SerieATIM #Kaka #Rossoneri

#Napoli have reportedly convinced Luciano Spalletti, who seems set to succeed Gennaro Gattuso at the Stadio Diego Maradona.

#SerieA #Spalletti #Gattuso #Partenopei #SerieATIM https://t.co/aXTvDECGxA

(☀️) An agreement in principle has been found between Milan and Mike Maignan 🇫🇷, on a 5-year contract. The agreement would remain conditional on a departure of Donnarumma 🇮🇹 from Milan. The transfer amount is expected to be around 15 million euros. [RMC] #Milan #LOSC https://t.co/Lv9o70cNaa

🚨 JUST IN: Matic to Roma done deal!! A fee in the region of £14m with potential add odds making the whole deal rise to £21m is said to be officially announced end of this week.

This transfer will see the Serbian unite with his former boss for the 4th time.Matic will sign a 3 year contract

#mufc #mujournal

[@DomBooth19] https://t.co/fMoJe5Ygzb

#ACMilan full-back Davide Calabria said ‘it was my dream’ to play for the Rossoneri and praised director Paolo Maldini. ‘He helped the rebirth of the club’.
#SerieA #Rossoneri #Diavolo #Calabria #Maldini #SerieATIM https://t.co/LxGA9921Dx

📰 @PianetaMilan: Maldini, Pioli and Real Madrid all happy with Brahim Diaz's loan - it could be extended

🤔

La Repubblica claims that Mourinho accepted Roma’s plan of having a young transfer market but with one signing of €25-30m. Dzeko could stay another year, while Mkhitaryan will leave.

Isco, De Gea, and Trincao could arrive, according to CorSera 🔄🇮🇹

@86_longo: Negotiations for Rodrigo De Paul are opened, Maldini is talking with his agents for years. It's certain that Jens Petter #Hauge won't be included in the deal (anyway, he could leave Milan next year).

🎙️ Antonio Nocerino on @ItaFootPod

- @MuntariOfficial Ghost Goal ?

"It was incredible, it was a goal. Buffon moved behind his goal-line when he clawed the ball. This moment changed the future of Milan. With this goal, Milan would have won the Scudetto."

Man Utd and Villarreal have faced each other on four previous occasions:

2005: 🤝 0-0
2005: 🤝 0-0
2008: 🤝 0-0
2008: 🤝 0-0

Let’s hope we have some goals in the final. 😅

According to Tuttosport, Zinedine #Zidane and Gennaro #Gattuso are two possible candidates to replace Andrea #Pirlo at #Juventus the end of the season. football-italia.net/170267/juventu… #Juve #SerieA #Calcio

📰 @tuttosport: in order to bring some money for the transfer window (especially without a UCL qualification), Milan could sacrifice the captain Alessio #Romagnoli and Rafael #Leao. What do you think about it?

Back
Top Bottom