Fact for today. Kenya is the backbone of Tanzania's economy.

Teargass

JF-Expert Member
Apr 23, 2018
Kenya is among the highest investors in Tanzania putting her at position 7 along behind China, US, UK, Mauritius, India and South Africa. Kenya has 504 companies in Tanzania worth US$1.7bilion. Tanzania on the other hand only has 24 companies in Kenya worth US$ 189million. This shows that Kenya is the region's powerhouse.

Kenya is among the highest investors in Tanzania putting her at position 7 along behind China, US, UK, Mauritius, India and South Africa. Kenya has 504 companies in Tanzania worth US$1.7bilion. Tanzania on the other hand only has 24 companies in Kenya worth US$ 189million. This shows that Kenya is the region's powerhouse.

While unemployment is rising in Kenya, a stupid Kunyaman is here ignorantly chest thumbing for creating jobs and exporting capital to his rivalry brother.

How can no 7 be a backbone?
what about no 1 and 2 and 3?
what can they say?

• Thanks
Reactions: Oii
While unemployment is rising in Kenya, a stupid Kunyaman is here ignorantly chest thumbing for creating jobs and exporting capital to his rivalry brother.
With your rising employment you still remain the poorest country in the region while the unemployed country is the least in the region.

I know your problem.
Mleta uzi anaona kaleta bongeee la uzi mwenyewe

IMG_20190906_143541_600.JPG

With your rising employment you still remain the poorest country in the region while the unemployed country is the least in the region.
That's why I used the world " a stupid Kunyaman, ignorantly ". Key words are 1)stupid, 2)Ignorantly. While Trump is fighting hard to prevent US companies from going to invest in China in order to create jobs back home, a man from Kibera is OK with big number of companies from his hunger smelling country to go and invest to the nearby country.

That's why I used the world " a stupid Kunyaman, ignorantly ". Key words are 1)stupid, 2)Ignorantly. While Trump is fighting hard to prevent US companies from going to invest in China in order to create jobs back home, a man from Kibera is OK with big number of companies from his hunger smelling country to go and invest to the nearby country.
I know you crying behind the keyboard. Kenya remain the wealthiest country in East Africa. You here yapping about unemployment not knowing that most Kenyans are self employed and this can be manifested in their standard of living and poverty index compared to other EA states. As I told you before, the only thing you export to Kenya is omba omba na waganga.

What our companies are doing is look for the market and then bring back money home. The money they are paying their staff are more less than those they bring home. With this mentality your country will forever remain poor.

Bomu la machozi maji tunayo tunanawa tu
Umezingatia vigezo gani kwanza?the fact is our GDP per capital is $1090 ,Uganda,Rwanda,Burundi are below $1000 n yours is not anywhere close to $2000
FYI in order at least to call yourself rich make sure GDP per capital is not less than $25000 ,failed state is no where close to upperincome stutus

I know you crying behind the keyboard. Kenya remain the wealthiest country in East Africa. You here yapping about unemployment not knowing that most Kenyans are self employed and this can be manifested in their standard of living and poverty index compared to other EA states. As I told you before, the only thing you export to Kenya is omba omba na waganga.
Hahahaha, it stamps the evidence that you are super ignorant with what is moving around the World. When they say employment, that doesn't mean salary jobs, otherwise people with formal employment are less than 5% in many third world countries.

Employment means any legal and descent activities which is reliable and last for at least one year. Peasant are included that's why in Tanzania unemployment is 22%, because majority are peasants. In Kenya you don't have enough that's why you have many jobless people.

According to world bank your GDP per capita is 1,050.7 while that of Kenya is 1710.5. I think you minding the gap.
Bomu la machozi maji tunayo tunanawa tu
Umezingatia vigezo gani kwanza?the fact is our GDP per capital is $1090 ,Uganda,Rwanda,Burundi are below $1000 n yours is not anywhere close to $2000
FYI in order at least to call yourself rich make sure GDP per capital is not less than $25000 ,failed state is no where close to upperincome stutus

Then why are those jobless people considered less poorer than those with job?
Hahahaha, it stamps the evidence that you are super ignorant with what is moving around the World. When they say employment, that doesn't mean salary jobs, otherwise people with formal employment are less than 5% in many third world countries.

Employment means any legal and descent activities which is reliable and last for at least one year. Peasant are included that's why in Tanzania unemployment is 22%, because majority are peasants. In Kenya you don't have enough that's why you have many jobless people.

Then why are those jobless people considered less poorer than those with job?
That's why I called you that you are very ignorant, don't you know that if today Bill Gate decides to change his citizenship to Malawi with all his money, the Malawian will be considered rich just over night?, is that what you consider Kenyans to be richer?

Back
Top Bottom