Fabulous quotes..

Twande

JF-Expert Member
Dec 31, 2009
Apologizing does not mean u ar right or wrong...It just mean u value your relationship than your ego....
Oooh i like ittt..

@Nyaningabu of course yes.. Especially in a wife husband relationship..

@Igwe.. Hii kwako..
Bora uchi wa mwili kuliko uchi wa akili.. By the late J.K.Nyerere...penda hii mimi thanaa... This man was whatssupp..

Never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did in life was exactly what you wanted..

Never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did in life was exactly what you wanted..
<br />
<br />
Regret is not in my dictionary and is not my favourite words. Usually my decision always depend what I believe

"A man does not know what happiness is until he is married. By then it is too late".
Frank Sinatra

Break up is like a broken mirror,it is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.

Every lady hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did.. And is conviced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did.....Oooh how true this is..lol
Every lady??!! Is every lady married? moreover do u really think every married woman has a daughter and son?

Si mlete basi za kiswahili.. Haya kamateni na hii...Chura anapenda maji lakini si maji ya moto... Na makofi mengi hayamanishi unakubalika mengine wanasema utamaliza sangapi.. Mrisho mpoto..bwahahahab

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom