Evolution?

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
Why does the evolutionists don't want to participate in debates where evolution is pitted against intelligent design? And, it's very hard for us to have their side presented in a debate.

I think, we don't need them to present their lame argument, we do what they do. That is we have one of us pretending to be an evolutionist, presenting himself as a half awake baboon, with a lame argument, while the creationist makes a monkey out of the evolutionist...

Does evolution exist?

Max Shimba

So Max, you and your like-minded friends are going to debate among yourselves
over evolution.

Ok, I would enjoy seeing that tussle between an intelligent design theorist and a feigned evolutionist.

So Max, you and your like-minded friends are going to debate among yourselves
over evolution.

Ok, I would enjoy seeing that tussle between an intelligent design theorist and a feigned evolutionist.

What do you mean by "like-minded friends". Are you scared of something?

Look at this;

The evolutionists can't explain how the Universe came to be or why it is expanding exponentially. What is causing this expansion? Where is the universe expanding too? Are there limits? Isn't there an end somewhere? And what is beyond the End of the Universe? They can't give you an answer.

So the question works both ways. The universe is expanding exponentially just as it can be reduced down to nothing and yet still there is something, SPACE between the particles of an Atom...and then? This limitless flexibility is true with GOD. It is beyond our comprehension.

Does Evolution exist?

Be blessed.

What do you mean by "like-minded friends". Are you scared of something?

The thread says that those who believe in intelligent design can not find any opponents, the evolutionist, coming forth to counter them.

As such, in order to continue crushing evolutionist view, those believing in intelligence design are going to create a hypothetical opposition to argue against. While, obviously, they think the same thing.

You, being a crusading Christian, must be a believer in intelligent design. So, here, you must be inviting your fellow theists, that is, believers in intelligent design, to a rumination of crushing the theory of evolution by debating amongst yourselves by creating this hypothetical opposition. That is what the stuff you posted means.

To which I responded that I would enjoy watching that debate from the sideline.

That is what I mean “you and your like-minded friends.”

You with me?

There is a lot of evidence that the earth is young. Some indications include the fact that there aren't enough people in the world, there is not enough salt in the ocean, the moon is getting further away every year, the oldest tree is too young and the oldest coral reef is too young, they have been made within thousands, not millions, of years.

The layers of the “geologic column” were dated before radiometric dating was invented. The index fossils were not dated radiometrically. Their age was assumed initially by the belief in evolution, how long they supposedly took to evolve. Then the rocks are given that age. The assumption that evolution is true is used to support an old age for the earth.

Do you believe in evolution?

Creationists believe that all people on earth came from two people created by God, Adam and Eve.

That means, Adam and Eve had every possible gene that we see now. All of the original gene pool was just these two people. They had all the different genes for hair color, eye color, height, skin tone. One child got one group of genes and another child got another group of genes.

Adam and Eve could have had children who were light skinned, dark skinned and everything in between because they were carriers of all possible genes.

What do you believe, evolution or creation?

Well, the whole concept of "creationism" was originally a response to evolutionism. It didn't even exist before. Just like heterosexuality didn't exist until homosexuality became a concept.

The sad thing is that evolution does not contradict creationism, only Christianity, so the entire concept of creationism is a lie created by Christians who for some odd reason could not accept evolution. There are many Christians and other religious people who believe in evolution. I might even add most religious people, because I don't know what other religion cares about creationism. I would be a creationist if creationism were not a useless concept. I'm also an evolutionist.

Max, you said "This limitless flexibility is true with GOD. It is beyond our comprehension." This is my problem with Christianity, because while I agree with you about GOD, I see you as expressing a lack of FAITH when you say you KNOW how the world began. You just said it is beyond our comprehension, yet you claim to not only comprehend, but to KNOW how the world began... without any proof except a random piece of writing (i.e. the Bible). Science doesn't "prove" anything, technically, but it does provide REASON for what we believe in. So what is it you have faith in? Do you have faith in reason? Do you have faith in a book? Or do you have faith in your own humility and, hence, GOD? If you truly have faith in GOD, then I don't believe you can claim to KNOW what happened before you were born.

Creationism is faith in a book, not GOD, imo.

You are wrong when you said the truth about creation was a response to the laws of evolution which are defective, it is vise versa. You have failed to support your claim about evolution and decided to say creation is useless without annexing exhibits to buttress your claim.

Furthermore, you are in defacto when you say the whole concept of creation is from Christians. I don't know where are you coming from, but I think you are ANTI CHRIST, inter-alia, you have knowingly and consciously demonstrated a willingness to be a mindless robot that spreads destruction/lies in order to promote the cause of not thinking. To wit, Islamic Allah despises free thinking so much that extermination is promised to the conscience that dares to entertain a unique thought. How else could a “religion” keep so many brainwashed zombies in line if not for the ever-present death threat that is the beautiful Quran?

You don’t believe in the same GOD I believe in, MY GOD CREATED THE EARTH, ... YOUR EARTH CAME FROM DEFECTIVE LAWS OF EVOLUTION. I don’t think you believe in GOD, may be you believe in ISLAMIC ALLAH or you are an EARTHIEST. You demonstrated that Science proves reason, and that’s why you believe in it, and then, you consent that science can’t prove anything, so, why do you believe in science which can’t prove anything?, give me EXHIBITS to support your demonstration why do you believe in reasoning science. Science failed big time at Y2K.

Only a child can say, “IF YOU HAVE FAITH IN GOD, THEN YOU CAN’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED PRIOR TO YOUR BIRTH”. It is sad and shame.

Tell me, who are you? Reasonist? Unfaithist?, Scientist? or Anti-Christians?

Wherefore, evolution is ipso facto and should be optout in todays world.

God is dead, Nietzsche rightfully pointed this out more than a hundred years ago.

How sad some people are so far backwards.

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?

Friedrich Nietzsche - The Gay Science

God is dead, Nietzsche rightfully pointed this out more than a hundred years ago.

How sad some people are so far backwards.

Friedrich Nietzsche - The Gay Science

I am not a gay neither read gay stuffs. Furthermore, the German boy by the name of Friedrich Nietzsche is dead. He had such a short life 1844 to 1900.

Now who is dead, if it is not your musician, who said life without music is void and vain.

Huyo Bwana unaye mfuata ni HAYATI.

THE ONLY GOD WHO IS DEAD IS AN ARABIC ALLAH, THE ISLAM GOD. READ KORAN YOU WILL SEE THAT ALLAH-MUHAMMAD IS DEAD

Last edited:

Human Evolution: What is it?
Human evolution is not supported by the fossil evidence. Much of the alleged evidence that filled text books over the last 50 years has now been reclassified or rejected altogether. The missing links are still missing.

Human Evolution: The Legacy of the Fossil Evidence
Human evolution has many issues, including the realities of genetics, biochemistry, design theory, irreducible complexity, DNA structure, and information systems. However, the reality of the human fossil record alone is enough to reject the theory of human evolution all together. Here are just a few of the major problems with the alleged fossil record of the past century:

Ramapithecus was widely recognized as a direct ancestor of humans. It is now established that he was merely an extinct type of orangutan.
Piltdown man was hyped as the missing link in publications for over 40 years. He was a fraud based on a human skull cap and an orangutan's jaw.
Nebraska man was a fraud based on a single tooth of a rare type of pig.
Java man was based on sketchy evidence of a femur, skull cap and three teeth found within a wide area over a one year period. It turns out the bones were found in an area of human remains, and now the femur is considered human and the skull cap from a large ape.
Neandertal man was traditionally depicted as a stooped ape-man. It is now accepted that the alleged posture was due to disease and that Neandertal is just a variation of the human kind.

Human Evolution: The Current Tree
Human evolution has its currently fashionable specimens that lead from small ape-like creatures to Homo sapiens. These are examples of the most recent alleged links:

Australopithecus afarensis, or "Lucy," has been considered a missing link for years. However, studies of the inner ear, skulls and bones have shown that she was merely a pygmy chimpanzee that walked a bit more upright than some other apes. She was not on her way to becoming human.
Homo erectus has been found throughout the world. He is smaller than the average human of today, with a proportionately smaller head and brain cavity. However, the brain size is within the range of people today and studies of the middle ear have shown that he was just like current Homo sapiens. Remains are found throughout the world in the same proximity to remains of ordinary humans, suggesting coexistence. Australopithecus africanus and Peking man were presented as ape-men missing links for years, but are now both considered Homo erectus.
Homo habilis is now generally considered to be comprised of pieces of various other types of creatures, such as Australopithecus and Homo erectus, and is not generally viewed as a valid classification.

Human Evolution: The Most Recent Find
In July 2002, anthropologists announced the discovery of a skull in Chad with "an unusual mixture of primitive and humanlike features." The find was dubbed "Toumai" (the name give to children in Chad born close to the dry season) and was immediately hailed as "the earliest member of the human family found so far." By October 2002, a number of scientists went on record to criticize the premature claim -- declaring that the discovery is merely the fossil of an ape.

Human Evolution: The Theory Has No Support in the Fossil Record
Human evolution is a theory in denial. With all of this fossil evidence (or lack thereof) it becomes increasingly clear to an earnest seeker that human evolution did not happen at all.

Why does the evolutionists don't want to participate in debates where evolution is pitted against intelligent design? And, it's very hard for us to have their side presented in a debate.

I think, we don't need them to present their lame argument, we do what they do. That is we have one of us pretending to be an evolutionist, presenting himself as a half awake baboon, with a lame argument, while the creationist makes a monkey out of the evolutionist...

Does evolution exist?

Max Shimba

Are you sure that there are no evolutionists who want to debate or is it the other way around?
The simple fact is creationism cannot stand up to any serious scrutiny just like most other things based purely on faith, as soon as u start questioning them they fall apart. Go and read works by Richard Dawkins or watch his BBC specials, he takes creationists apart in a matter of seconds.

To your point about the oldest tree and the oldest coral reef, you can’t possibly be that stupid, these are living things of course they are not going to be billion of years old!!!

I am not a gay neither read gay stuffs. Furthermore, the German boy by the name of Friedrich Nietzsche is dead. He had such a short life 1844 to 1900.

Now who is dead, if it is not your musician, who said life without music is void and vain.

Huyo Bwana unaye mfuata ni HAYATI.

THE ONLY GOD WHO IS DEAD IS AN ARABIC ALLAH, THE ISLAM GOD. READ KORAN YOU WILL SEE THAT ALLAH-MUHAMMAD IS DEAD

Max,

The word gay is used in its traditional english meaning, meaning happy.

At that time the usage of gay as homosexual had not started.

How do you reconcile the paradox of an omniscient, omnipotent godhead with human free will?

Max,

The word gay is used in its traditional english meaning, meaning happy.

At that time the usage of gay as homosexual had not started.

How do you reconcile the paradox of an omniscient, omnipotent godhead with human free will?

Your are right about gay, I wanted to know if you know what you quoted. You are good. . .

Let me see .... there is a lot of answers to your questions, I even don't know where to start.

Before I put my answer I want to if you believe in GOD

Last edited:
Are you sure that there are no evolutionists who want to debate or is it the other way around?
The simple fact is creationism cannot stand up to any serious scrutiny just like most other things based purely on faith, as soon as u start questioning them they fall apart. Go and read works by Richard Dawkins or watch his BBC specials, he takes creationists apart in a matter of seconds.

To your point about the oldest tree and the oldest coral reef, you can’t possibly be that stupid, these are living things of course they are not going to be billion of years old!!!

It is a free forum, evolutionist are free to post their comments. Dawkins' theorem is out of date. Did you read my prior post?

Scientific Fact-Time line and Archaeology Prove Evolution is Wrong.

Mankind has left behind the Great Pyramids of Egypt (4,500 years ago), the Great Wall of China extending 3,400 miles in length (started 2,700 years ago), Silbury Hill of England (4,600 years ago) and Stonehenge of England (5,000 years ago). These and other structures were made by man and date back 4,500 years or so. Our complex languages like Greek are dated back 4,000 years with little change from the modern language. There are locations all over of the Earth where civilizations would typically choose to live that date back 4,000 years according to archaeological diggings. Yet, we cannot find any human settlements dating back 10,000 years. Where are the pictures of the structures they built 10,000 years ago? There aren't any because no structures existed. They simply do not exist because humans did not exist at that time. Ape-like creatures existed, not humans.

Pyramids of Egypt.

Great Wall of China.

Silbury Hill of England.

Stonehenge of England.

Stretch out a timeline with 1,000,000 divisions representing years. Evolutionists tell us that humans have evolved very little over this timeline because evolution progresses very slowly. Based on the theory of evolution we should easily find massive signs of civilization going back a few hundreds of thousands of years, but the signs of civilization are not there. Humans have existed for the last six divisions. The previous 994,000 divisions are completely empty. Evolutionists simply ignore the fact that intelligent humans suddenly appeared in the very recent past, certainly within the last 8,000 years. These humans were as smart as humans are today, maybe smarter. They accomplished awesome construction projects that suddenly appeared. Where are the cities that date back a mere 20,000 years? There are none. The foundations for many cities should exist if humans existed at that time, but not one city can be found. A simple settlement cannot be found that is 20,000 years old. The only crude tools and bones found are from ape-like creatures. Even these are in question because the dating methods are not reliable.

What About Carbon Dating?

Evolutionists find a piece of burned wood and claim it was from some human campfire dating back 50,000 years, or whatever. This is nonsense. It was most likely wood burned during a forest fire. Evolutionists find an ape skull but claim it is pre-human in the evolution timeline. No. It is simply a skull from an extinct ape. Extinct apes are not humans, and no link has ever been scientifically proven. These claims are not based on science. They are pure speculation made to fit the evolution timeline myth. Evolutionists have wild imaginations devoid of solid science.

False Teachers and the Young Earth Theory.

Modern humans have been present on the earth for perhaps 8,000 years. The period could be more but is certainly less than 20,000 years because of the lack of evidence beyond 8,000 year ago.

Let us ask our self a simple question, why Darwin's theory explains only how the diversity of different life forms came to be but does not and fails to address the origin of life?

Furthermore, Darwin's theory fails to tell us/you about the future.

Can someone tell me why?

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom