Evolution of the Cell Phone

X-PASTER

JF-Expert Member
Feb 12, 2007
Evolution of the Cell Phone

Cell phones have become a lot smaller over the years, but they're bigger than ever in functionality and popularity. Here's a look at how the mobile phone has changed over the decades.

From enormous, 80-pound, car-mounted beasts to tiny terminals in our back pockets, mobile phones have come a long way. What once cost thousands, weighed 2 pounds, and packed 60 minutes of battery life now costs $99, weighs 4 ounces, and packs 5 to 10 hours of battery life--and also includes a full-fledged computer, a video camera, audio/video playback, and high-speed Internet access.

How did we get from there to here? Let's take a brief tour through the history of the cell phone. Click HERE

We sure have come a long way,especially in the 4ne.Look at what the 4ne can do for you now.It can now take you home through the cutting edge GPS navigation sys now 4und on 4nes.Guess what has remained is to cook and refrigrate on your 4ne.Teh teh teh teh

And evolution of one technology can be a threat existance of another

• Evolution of LAP TOP/ COMPUTER + WEB are rendering TV redundant
  • Evolution of Mobile phones + WEB are rendering laptop redundant

And evolution of one technology can be a threat existance of another

• Evolution of LAP TOP/ COMPUTER + WEB are rendering TV redundant
  • Evolution of Mobile phones + WEB are rendering laptop redundant

Oh my dear lord i almost forgot a computer,while i'm looking at it!Artificial intelligent grows smarter each day.The computer's speed doubles per 2 yrs Omg.I can tell u 1 thing THE END IS NEAR.

Back
Top Bottom