Eti Museveni ana ukimwi?!

Ab-Titchaz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2008
3056120875_dabc4bccbc_o.jpg

The sex Ring, how Janet Museveni infected Museveni with HIV/AIDS

Around 1988 or 1989, Janet Museveni got the shock of her life when she tested positive for HIV, which she got from her husband. In those days, people who got AIDS were sure they were going to die because there were no antiretroviral drugs yet.

The shock of being found HIV-positive is what made Mrs. Museveni turn to religion for comfort and she started following the gborn again h movement.

At the same time, her husband’s excessive infidelity and getting many children out of wedlock pushed Janet more and more in the direction of religion.

In the 1980s during the NRA war, the Museveni family was granted political asylum in Sweden.

During those idle years, Janet Museveni met a young Ugandan singer called Philly Lutaaya. He was struggling to make a career in music and the two became close. A few sources who know the inside story say that Janet Museveni got her HIV-infection from Philly Lutaaya and they claim that she might have infected Museveni.

Others say Museveni was infected by other women.

But the relationship was for real and the Ugandan community in Sweden saw it openly and knew about it.

That is why when Philly Lutaaya returned to Uganda and declared that he had AIDS, it is Janet Museveni who used her influence to see that he was given a national platform and he became a national hero.

But if you remember, Museveni tried to ignore Lutaaya. He was supposed to be Uganda’s new head of state who had led Africa to see the problem of AIDS, but he was refusing to work closely with Lutaaya.

If you read through his book “Sowing The Mustard Seed†, you will not see anywhere where Museveni says anything about Philly Lutaaya Uganda’s anti-AIDS campaigner.

If you check the book, you will be surprised that when Museveni is talking about his life and his achievements, he is completely quiet about the subject of AIDS.

He only talks about AIDS on one page, page 214, and there he is accusing Joseph Kony’s LRA men of infecting people with AIDS in Acholi.

At that time in 1996 when the book was completed, Museveni knew he was HIV-positive and his anger at being HIV positive because of Janet made him refuse to even talk about one of his otherwise major achievements, fighting AIDS.

Janet Museveni and James Tumusiime

Before the Museveni family went to exile in Sweden in 1983 or 1984, they stayed in Nairobi.

Naturally Janet became lonely. When her husband was out in the bush fighting his war of fundamental change, Janet found consolation in James Tumusiime. Museveni it seems did not know that Tumusiime was bonking Janet because at Tumusiime’s wedding, Museveni’s daughters Natasha and Patience were bridesmaids.

When Museveni found out that Janet had been sleeping with Tumusiime, he was so angry and jealous.

But he could do nothing. That is why he tried to keep Tumusiime down in Ugandan society. Tumusiime was prominent enough to be a minister in the first NRM government of 1986 but Museveni put his foot down.

Tumusiime was appointed the editor of the New Vision when it was started in 1987. But as soon as Museveni had a choice he appointed William Pike to head the New Vision and keep Tumusiime under Pike as deputy.

The Government should not introduce laws that criminalise HIV exposure and transmission but laws that stand in the way of HIV prevention and treatment.

Museveni has repeatedly heightened anxiety among health professionals by promising them a pay raise that has never materialised in years. The government,has been hesitant to compensate health workers who die on duty as per the Workers Compensation Act, 2000 while denying them life insurance provided under the 2006 Occupational Safety and Health Act.

Uganda President, Yoweri Museveni is HIV/Aids Positive « Yoweri Museveni

Dah,mola tusaidie.but hizi nyeti zina ukweli wowote?loh

Ukimwi ni kwa wote bila kujali nafasi yake katika jamii; if YM is positive then its good that he takes care of himself and those around him!! it is also good that he fights AIDS and we know how much he has contributed to the fight. Its sad jinsi wajamaa walivyomchambua jamaa na status yake ya virusi

SAsa je huyu wa kwetu na viongozi wengine humu ndani [au wote sisi kwa ujumla] tupo negative? Kuna yeyote anaweza ku-narrate kama wenzetu au ni mpaka liwe jungu?

Ukimwi kwa sasa unaweza kudhibitika na dawa zinasaidia kwa kiasi kikubwa; hakuna haja ya kunyenyepaa waliopata virusi vya ukimwi

Nasikia JK majibu yake alitokana nayo Ikulu sio kwa mujibu wa kituo alichopimia......

Last edited:
we know how much he has contributed to the fight.

I am afraid you guys have been mislead. Hakuna alichofanya Uganda kwenye kupigana na HIV zaidi ya kucheza na international media na statistics....

Hahaha hawa viongozi wetu wa africa kazikweli kweli hata mimi naijua hii story ya philly.....alipigiwa sana debe na serikali ya ug.....balaa lisemwalo lipo jamaniiii

hawa viongozi wa africa karibu wengi viwembe.....si maofisini si mitaaani..kama ni kweli basi aueleze ulimwengu tu kuwa naye amekanyaga waya za tanesco sio.

ukimwi ni kwa wote bila kujali nafasi yake katika jamii; if ym is positive then its good that he takes care of himself and those around him!! It is also good that he fights aids and we know how much he has contributed to the fight. Its sad jinsi wajamaa walivyomchambua jamaa na status yake ya virusi

sasa je huyu wa kwetu na viongozi wengine humu ndani [au wote sisi kwa ujumla] tupo negative? Kuna yeyote anaweza ku-narrate kama wenzetu au ni mpaka liwe jungu?

Ukimwi kwa sasa unaweza kudhibitika na dawa zinasaidia kwa kiasi kikubwa; hakuna haja ya kunyenyepaa waliopata virusi vya ukimwi

kweli kabisa hilo ndilo la muhimu, badala ya kunyosheana vidole

Last edited by a moderator:
Kula tunda,Kupiga miti, mjengo, kula vitu au vyovyote vile usemavyo ni hulka yetu.Swali ni mnani tunakata naye mtaa na kujivinjari naye?Umalaya, kuacha mkeo au wake zako mumeo na kukata mtaa na mtu mwingine ndiyo umalaya. Umalaya hauna jinsia.Jamii imewabatiza jina wanawake wanaotembea na kila wamtrakae kwamaba ni Malaya.KWangu Umalaya hauna jinsia.Malaya ni mtu anayetembea na kila anaye mtamani.Wakati wa Tendo hakuna mwenye mamlaka zaidi ya mwezie.Tendo halipo kamwe mmoja akikosekana, vipi mmoja aitwe Malaya mwingine aitwe kiwembe??Umalya katika dunia yetu ya usiri dunia iliyo kubwa na iliyopana kuliko dunia yetu ya uwazi Umalaya umehalalishwa.Watu wanawakiana tamaa maofisini makanisani hadi kwenye misiba.Umalaya ndiyo nguzo kuu ya jamii.Kazi nyingi hutolea kimalaya, nafasi za kisiasa hugawiwa kimalaya.Mara nyingi kama si zote maamuzi ya kisiasa na kiuchumi yameweza kufikiwa kwa kuegemea kwenye umalaya.Umalaya ni fani nzee kuliko umri wa kila mtu aishiye leo.Umalaya umeangusha serikali nzito duniani na bado unategemewa kuangusha serikali nyingi.Siri nyingi za serikali zimeweza patikjana kirahisi kabisa kupitia umalaya.Madhabahu hii ya Umalaya inaabudiwa kwa siri na watu wengi ikiwa ni pamoja na wale tuwaonao kwamba ni watakatifu mbele za Mungu.Asipate ukimwi?? Wakati bakora yake anaitumia zaidi ya ipasavyo??

Hata hivo ni jambo la kutia matumaini, kwamba UKIMWI si mwisho wa Maisha waweza hata kuwa RAISI wa nchi wakati ni una ukimwi!

But I dont encourage you dogos kwenda kujichanganya! ni kwa wale bahati mbaya tu!

His HIV status does not matter & I don't think it should be the business of anyone. Any human being has a right to privacy not only with HIV but other things as well. If the man is positive but he did not wish to disclose it then thats his business.

I think this issue of him cheating or his wife sleeping around should really be between the two of them. They are the ones who know the real story behind it & the rest of us can only speculate. Since there are still together it is obvious they have worked out things or at least tolerate them.

I think we as Africans should not borrow the culture of westerners of wanting to know everything about everything about a public figure. The key word in public figure is public so there is no need to dwell on their personal lives too.

Regarding HIV/AIDS, there a lot of people who have the HIV virus & live with it without knowing. I for the first time this year decided to go & check my HIV status because I am in a serious relationship for the first time in my life. I think people should be more concerned about their HIV status more than they are about other people's status.

HIV/AIDS is a disease that anyone can get through the coarse of their lives. It is a sad reality but anyone who is still alive has an equal chance of getting the virus like anyone else. You might be negative now but might get it in the future, you may think you are ok but you may be infected.

I think the biggest problem with HIV is that since it is a sexually transmitted disease for the most part people tend to think of you as a person who sleeps around. How many people outside wedlock can actually say they are virgins? How many people can actually say that they have only slept with one person their entire lives? The truth is that sex is unavoidable for anyone & as long as you are having sex whether you are married or single , whether you are faithful or not you have a chance of getting it. Sex is an act between two people so no matter how well you are taking care of yourself you can't be certain of how well the person you have sex with is taking care of themselves.

If M7 has it then he is not the first neither will he be the last. As long as the disease is still out there you & I have a chance of getting it. Fight the disease. If M7 has it he has the right to keep it private & I think his privacy has already been invaded. There is no law that says you must go public with any disease you might be caring.

HIV/AIDS IS A DISEASE AND ANY HUMAN BEING IS VULNERABLE TO ANY DISEASE OUT THEIR. LIVE AND LET LIVE.

hata jacob zuma anao..hata watu wengi tu humu duniani.. ni swala la kuishi kwa matumaini,,tusinyanyapae