ESCROW: Tuchukue ushauri wa Martin Luther King

BabM

JF-Expert Member
Sep 3, 2014
The recent statement of your executive committee are the sentiments of my own heart and I found myself in full accord when I read its opening lines: "A time comes when silence is betrayal."

''We must be prepared to match actions with words by seeking out every creative means of protest possible.''

''These are the times for real choices and not false ones. We are at the moment when our lives must be placed on the line if our nation is to survive its own folly. Every man of humane convictions must decide on the protest that best suits his convictions, but we must all protest.''

''These are revolutionary times. All over the globe men are revolting against old systems of exploitation and oppression and out of the wombs of a frail world new systems of justice and equality are being born''

''With this powerful commitment we shall boldly challenge the status quo and unjust mores and thereby speed the day when "every valley shall be exalted, and every moutain and hill shall be made low, and the crooked shall be made straight and the rough places plain."

''We are now faced with the fact that tomorrow is today. We are confronted with the fierce urgency of now. Now let us begin. Now let us rededicate ourselves to the long and bitter -- but beautiful -- struggle for a new ''Tanzania''

The recent statement of your executive committee are the sentiments of my own heart and I found myself in full accord when I read its opening lines: "A time comes when silence is betrayal."
''We must be prepared to match actions with words by seeking out every creative means of protest possible.''

''These are the times for real choices and not false ones. We are at the moment when our lives must be placed on the line if our nation is to survive its own folly. Every man of humane convictions must decide on the protest that best suits his convictions, but we must all protest.''

''These are revolutionary times. All over the globe men are revolting against old systems of exploitation and oppression and out of the wombs of a frail world new systems of justice and equality are being born''

''With this powerful commitment we shall boldly challenge the status quo and unjust mores and thereby speed the day when "every valley shall be exalted, and every moutain and hill shall be made low, and the crooked shall be made straight and the rough places plain."

''We are now faced with the fact that tomorrow is today. We are confronted with the fierce urgency of now. Now let us begin. Now let us rededicate ourselves to the long and bitter -- but beautiful -- struggle for a new ''Tanzania''

Kwanza rekebisha hilo Jina na kuongeza King mbele, huyo anaitwa
Martin Luther King
na SIYO Martin Luther, huyo wa pili (Martin Luther bila King) ni mwingine kabisa na ni Mtu wa daraja lingine kabisa!
Hata siku mmoja usijaribu kumfananisha Martin Luther mwenyewe asilia na huyu mchumia tumbo Martin Luther King wa Kimarekani!

Narudia tena Usifanye hilo Kosa, ni dhambi Kubwa Mno!

kwanza rekebisha hilo jina na kuongeza king mbele, huyo anaitwa
martin luther king
na siyo martin luther, huyo wa pili (martin luther bila king) ni mwingine kabisa na ni mtu wa daraja lingine kabisa!
hata siku mmoja usijaribu kumfananisha martin luther mwenyewe asilia na huyu mchumia tumbo martin luther king wa kimarekani!

narudia tena usifanye hilo kosa, ni dhambi kubwa mno!

huyo mjerumani wako alitumia neno la mungu kwa maslai binafsi na taifa lake.simpendi.

Suleiman Nchambi: Aliyefungua kesi ni mjumbe wa kamati kuu ya CHADEMA, Kwanini tusimjadili na huyu mwanasheria wa CHADEMA?

huyo mjerumani wako alitumia neno la mungu kwa maslai binafsi na taifa lake.simpendi.

Hiyo ni mada nyingine kabisa na tukianza kuongelea hapa mambo ya Martin Luther na mapinduzi aliyoleta/sababisha Dunia hii tutakesha nani vizuri kuwe na mada yake inayojitegema!

N
ilitaka tu Kumrekebisha mleta Mada kwamba asithubutu kuchangaya kati ya Mchumia tumbo wa Kimarekani (Martin Luther- King) na Mwanamapinduzi asilia Martin Luther!

Kwanza rekebisha hilo Jina na kuongeza King mbele, huyo anaitwa
Martin Luther King
na SIYO Martin Luther, huyo wa pili (Martin Luther bila King) ni mwingine kabisa na ni Mtu wa daraja lingine kabisa!
Hata siku mmoja usijaribu kumfananisha Martin Luther mwenyewe asilia na huyu mchumia tumbo Martin Luther King wa Kimarekani!

Narudia tena Usifanye hilo Kosa, ni dhambi Kubwa Mno!

Sawa mkuu point taken

Suleiman Nchambi: Aliyefungua kesi ni mjumbe wa kamati kuu ya CHADEMA, Kwanini tusimjadili na huyu mwanasheria wa CHADEMA?

Mara nyingi mfanyabiashara, hutumia msimu unaojitokeza mbele yake kutengeneza faida. Uwakili in my view is purely a business. Another point, kila wakili unayemuona Mahakamani ana chama chake, lakini haimzuii yeye kutekeleza majukumu yake aliyopewa na mteja. Unataka uniambie nikiwa na kesi dhidi ya CDM nikatafuta msaada wa kisheria kutoka Ofisi ya Advocate ya Mr. Suleiman Nchambi sitapata kwa sababu yeye ni mwananchama wa chadema??? Ni sawa na Daktari kukataa kumtibu mteja ambaye anatofautiana kimawazo. Last, Koma kabisa usitotoe nje ya mada

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom